Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Alright Erinnae! Make sure to stick around and share your lucky :dust: with the rest of us!!

And Rae~ its looking very promising for you!! FXFXFX!!!

As for me, I am still spotting! GRRRRR!:grr: I had 3 days of spotting before af showed, and have had 3days of spotting after 4 days of full flow. Freaking rediculous! Just leave me the eff alone!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

also~ Can any of you lovely ladies find any reputiable articles stating what kills sperm? I have to prove to my OH that his spit does no good for the swimmers.

Well Dear Premomt! My DH had a semen analysis and we were told explicitly NO oral sex to obtain the sample! Spit from either party is instant death for the soldiers! :hugs:

did your doctor write that down? if so can you mail that to me? :rofl:
He "has to see it to believe it" @ss.

https://fertilefacts.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/effect-of-lubricants-and-saliva-on-sperm/

Just found this link says saliva is very toxic to sperm. Im sorry about your :witch: being so stubborn this month. It will get better, I promise, lol.
Iwantbebebad how are you doing?

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around much. This AF was a real pain and I am not taking it well, since it is now cycle 12.
Erin, congrats on your :bfp: !! So exciting!!

I will pop in and out on here, and check up on everyone here and there. :hug:

Omfg, I am amazed at my body, it really must think Im ready for a baby, cuz :bfp:, an incredible, beautiful :bfp: I am just sooo happy, I really hope this one sticks. I need a sticky bean. Oh is soo happy.

Ok Brit hun! 5 days until testing! I am so excited about your bfp! I love your pic by the way. That is so adorable and so true. How are you feeling? Any good symptoms we can obsess over? :hugs:

Ok Brit hun! 5 days until testing! I am so excited about your bfp! I love your pic by the way. That is so adorable and so true. How are you feeling? Any good symptoms we can obsess over? :hugs:

Sorry, no symptoms coming from me this month. I do have to giggle though, 'cos this month I thought I'm not gonna symptom spot but then when I think really really hard then I believe I have belly ache, nausea, bigger boobs but there's no doubt about it... I don't really have any symptoms :dohh:!! Thank you for your pma though, although tbh my pma has kind of disappeared this month due to said lack of symptoms. Saying that though, I'm not out until af arrives :)gun:). I'm trying hard to reel that pma back in....

Omfg, I am amazed at my body, it really must think Im ready for a baby, cuz :bfp:, an incredible, beautiful :bfp: I am just sooo happy, I really hope this one sticks. I need a sticky bean. Oh is soo happy.

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

KNEW IT xxxxxxx

:wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Wow this month is SOOOO exciting!!! COngrats Rae!!! I told you, very fertile after mc!! Woo HOOOO!!

I know apparently extra fertile! Thnaks for that though it gave me some hope t was possible.

Ladies I will be off for a few more days My Mom passed away on Monday so I am off to Texas Wednesday. Talk to you all when I return.

Dearest sweet sunshine... :hugs: :hug: Please have a safe trip. My thoughts are with you... :hugs:

Aww sweetie I am so sorry, sending you and your family lots of :hug:

Oh Sunshine, I'm so sorry to hear that. I do hope that you and your family cope as much as you can through this incredibly difficult time. My sympathy is with you :hugs:.

OK, so AF attacked me when I wasn't looking!! I don't really know what to do on calculating my cycle though 'cos this month I was only 27 days! I might have to do this bad boy and purchase an opk - my dh's gonna freak (LOL).

Oh sorry about "AF" hunny, maybe its just implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->