Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

SunShine, I am so deeply sorry. Just know that God has an ultimate plan and you are at the top of His list. My family will be praying for yours.

Ladies- I just posted a long entry in my journal. If you're interested, have a look.

It's CD11, and yesterday I got a POS OPK. (as pos as this kind gets I suppose. Damn Ebay cheapies. Nothin like the Answer brand.) So I tried real hard to BD yesterday, but (read my journal) didn't until this AM. I hope to BD again either tonight, or tomorrow am depending on how OH feels. And if my OPK is darker or lighter. I've averaged to ov on CD13, and we are unsure of DH's sperm quality, so I am hesitant to DTD every day. Who knows though we may end up dtd every day till CD15.

I REEEEEEEEEALLY want this to be our cycle. I had such a down day yesterday, I can't see how you ladies who've been ttc for a year or more keep up such a good attitude.

Premont - I found some solace in the Long Term TTC section - I'm a month behind you but some of the girls in that section have been TTC for years. Somehow they find the strength to keep trying.

Sunshine... So sorry xxx :hugs:

Ohh, it scares me to think about going over to LTTTC. Not yet. Not yet...

No - I wouldn't dare actually post there - they'd tear my head off ! :rofl:

Long term is proper long term... years...

Rae, Congrats hun, I am so glad it happened for you so fast this time!

Sunshine, I am so sorry to hear the news....my heart goes out to you and your family.

Hope all are well! I am not sure where I am in my cycle, not planning....not temping....not trying. Just seeing what happens.

Where is everybody? The board isn't blowing up like it normally does!
Where is everyone? And where is everyone in their cycle? :rofl:
I'm ov'ing ATM. Plan on :sex: tonight again. :mrgreen:

I'm still here! Well today I'm gonna buy myself one of these opks so when it comes to ovulation I reckon I'll be on here posting every 2 mins asking for advice :roll:. My cycle seems pretty messed up cos I had full red flow 2 days ago but since I've just had brownish/pinkish spotting. I believe I'm now waiting on af to come back full force!

Good luck girls for this month!

Oooh - I love OPK pics - make sure you post some for us to scrutinize !

Premont - I reckon today's the day !!!!!!! You're gonna catch that egg :happydance:

Mornin ladies. Well today was my second high(er) temp so I think FF will pin ov on CD11 for me. Makes sense, I had a strong pos OPK, EWCM and good CP that day for it.
I just hope our BD timing was enough! 2X on OV day, and 1X the day after. The only time before ov was about 3 days prior, so I don't think that will help much.
FXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFXFX!!!!!!!!!

Good luck all with Ov!!

As you know this is cycle 12. I am not paying attention to where I am in my cycle. No charting anything at all. Just :sex: when we feel like it. I will be checking on all of you though!!!

Ooh - I don't know... quite a few ladies got it from :sex: 2 days before Ov...

2 weeks to go !

Conswayla I really do wish you all the luck in the world - I really do believe that this ttc game is all about luck! Give us all a lucky :spermy:!!!

I bought myself a clearblue opk so hopefully come ovulation time I'll get a nice smiley face. I decided on this one 'cos it seems simple enough, although I'm still gonna enjoy reading those instructions (I'm a freak who really does enjoy reading instructions!).

Happy freedom day to all my american ladies! (And to the rest of you lovley ladies!)

Well I was expecting a nice high temp today, and I did not get one. First temp was 96.63 second was 96.93 and lastly 96.80. Grr. Not sure which to go with, so I went with 96.80. Which is a dip from yesterday.
I had a pos opk, and then a neg- so I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD11. Dunno if I should go with opk, or temp to guide the ov.
Suggestions?

Hey Premomt! I would go with the +opk...The temps should catch up and show within 24 hours I would think. If they are ridiculous and show ov a few days later, then I would go with temps! Best of luck, the bd schedule looks good! I can't wait for your bfp! :hugs:

Def agree with Iwantbebebad, +opk is probably best to go with, I hope you caught ur eggy this month, FX for a BFP for ya. How are the rest of you ladies?

Oh Rae how are things going and how are you feeling? Glad to see you beanie is sticking (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it continues).

i feel great actually, Ive only been nauseus, but I havent been sick. Only tired. Thanks hunny. I hope so too, how have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->