Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I'm now waiting for af to disappear so that i can get myself ready for ovulation, albeit I still have some time for that. I feel loads more prepared now that I have my opk. Bring on that poas!

Stupid AF, I bet being more prepared makes you feel so much more excited for Ov this month. Its exciting, Good luck,

CD15

HI ladies! :wave: I hope everyone had a safe independence day! We had a great day here. I will write about it in my journal when I get a chance.
Just wanted to see how all my ladies were!
Erin, and rae (and other pg ladies) hope you are doing well! If you had any- would you mind listing your symptoms you had before finding that BFP? Give me something to obsess over in the TWW!

Hey ladies!!
Ive missed you all!!
things are going great- I feel great!
My symptoms were not huge- I had some shooting pains in my breasts, more urination, but mostly I just knew!:) I am already having shooting growing pains!! yikes!
How is everyone doing????

wow - it must be lovely to 'just know'

Well the :witch: has cleared off and I'm ready for cycle 7.
Best of luck Premont... Your EP was so long ago - surely its time now!

It does seem like it doesn't it? A little less than 6 months ago...
Erin- thanks for telling. I've had the "knowing" part before too. My dh doesn't believe in that though, he's a see it to believe it and even with a pos home hpt he doesn't believe it all the time.:roll: men.
The only thing I can ss atm is crazy vivid dreams. Yesterday I had a very vivid :sex: dream about my husband, and today it was about me learning how to surf while unmanned bomber aircraft flew overhead creating nice waves. :shrug: who knows where I come up with this stuff!:rofl:
Has anyone else not been getting BnB email updates? I gotta figure out what's up with that...

I figured it out, I needed to validate my email account on my phone again. Then I got bombarded with 30+ updates all at once hahah!
Its just the notification setting I have for my BnB account. I get instant notification for most of my subscriptions, and can access the email from my phone.
Yes- I am a BnB addict.:rofl:

Ha lol, how is the tww going for you premomt?

Glad to see we are all doing well, I will be stalking you all during Ov and the 2ww!

Hello ladies I am back from Texas and Mom's funeral service. It was very nice and I just wanted to say thank you to all you lovely ladies for the nice hugs and well wishers. It has been a very difficult week and the best I can do is get back into my daily routine.

I haven't been temping because we drove 18hrs on Saturday and then slept in on Sunday and today I just bounded out of bed without thinking. I will start temping tomorrow so I have an idea of when I o and will be getting opk's this week as I think I am on cd 6 maybe or 5 it was all really a blurr.

I am so excited that we got two :bfp: last month maybe this month will be another banner month!

hello precious sunshine. I have been thinking of you often. This does sound truly difficult and I wish I could hold your sweet little hand. I hope this cycle is lucky lucky for you. :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :dust: :dust:

I'm soooo bored with this tww!!! :hissy:
I need something to take my mind off it!
We should find things to help with that... Hmmm. I wonder what I can find...

Here's something! :mrgreen:
https://icanhascheezburger.com/

LOL I haven't clicked on your link yet, but it is hilarious! SYMPTOMS! Sore bb's! AF crampy twinges! Nothing! Nipple bumps. Yes nipple bumps. LOL LOL...Bloat! Weird dreams! :hugs: :hugs: :dust:

Try this....

https://upchucky.com/index.html

On the right is a list of jukeboxes - 1986 is FAB !

Aww good afternoon ladies!! I hope you are all doing well!! Sunshine glad to see you back!

Hey Lovebump girlies, I haven't been in here for AGES!!! So brilliant to hear we've had 2 more :bfp:'s, and so hope we get some more this month too!

Premomt - hope your tww goes quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->