Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I did manage to get my temp this morning. :rofl: I was so tired I didn't want to get out of bed very exhausted still. I hope that subsides soon! I have so much to do since coming home. I am expecting my golf clubs soon so need to clean out a place to store them.

I am having a better day today than yesterday so I think it will continue to get better.

:rofl::rofl: These are no random blinkies! They were custom picked for YOU by your good friend Sarah! The first is the blinkie link! Unfortunately these awesome blinkies are HTML only not BBC... Ok.....

https://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/SteppingStonesgrahics/ttc blinkies/?start=128

Starting with....

Caz! (I know you are SO NOT mean, but I will say it for you!)

"NO, I don't care that you're pregnant-Nor do I want to hear about it!"

Conswayla! (Shig'ing but still the CM Queen of BnB!)

"TP Inspector."

Premomt! (The driven one!)

"Eat. Sleep. Mate. Repeat." :rofl: I love that one!

Irish! (Shig'ing this month and WE MISS HER!)

"When did getting pregnant become an urban myth?"

Ummmm ok. I just found a blinkie in pg blinkies that says "I am Pro-Choice." Ummm okk.. Now why would you put that on a pg sig? That makes no damn sense lol lol :rofl:

Yay! I got the blinkie, thanks Sarah, I love it!!
Hey Erin, how are you doing/feeling? Do you have a journal?

So I guess the bd'n will commence this week! :happydance:

I don't have much to say today it's kinda just blah here. DD has her first bbsitting job today OMG I am so scared for her. :rofl: These two girls are going to give her a run for her money. I am jealous she is making $30 for 2 girls 4 and 7. I think she will do good, but there's always that question in the back of my mind.

How are all the lovely ladies of Team Love Bumps doing?

Sarah so dissappointed that you didn't find a blinky for me :blush:

Wow, she is making good money for first time babysitting. lol Im jealous. How are you doing hunny?

Yeay, let the bding commence! In fact, I'm preparing for ovulation now that af has gone by demanding some nice fresh :spermy:! Cos af appeared early last month I'm gonna start using my opks from cycle day 10 (states on instructions to do this for a 27 day cycle) so just in case I bought another pack of tests. I never realised the power of poas!

Hey Rae I am doing great today. I think I have finally caught up on my sleep even though I am getting the afternoon drowsie's :rofl: I just ate lunch and am very tired. I play softball tonight for the first time in two weeks. LOL I hope I still remember how to play. :rofl:

DD is making a lot for a night I told her she needs to put some aside for school clothes. I do get support from her dad that helps with that to. She likes candy though :rofl: I told her she couldn't spend it all on chocolate or she would get more zits :rofl::rofl:

It makes me cry, I had to buy her first bra this year and now she is making her own money bbsitting :cry: she is growing up so fast, better get busy making a new baby. LMAO like I haven't been trying. :rofl:

How are you feeling?

Glad to see everyone getting along well, pretty soon everyone will be back in the 2ww again! How are you feeling Rae?

Im good, not very sick at all, only nauseus. Well that and very tired and still have very sore bbs. First Dr appointment is monday. Im excited, but nervous, hes gonna tell me nothings there that Im just crazy(and broken)

Hey Rae I am doing great today. I think I have finally caught up on my sleep even though I am getting the afternoon drowsie's :rofl: I just ate lunch and am very tired. I play softball tonight for the first time in two weeks. LOL I hope I still remember how to play. :rofl:

DD is making a lot for a night I told her she needs to put some aside for school clothes. I do get support from her dad that helps with that to. She likes candy though :rofl: I told her she couldn't spend it all on chocolate or she would get more zits :rofl::rofl:

It makes me cry, I had to buy her first bra this year and now she is making her own money bbsitting :cry: she is growing up so fast, better get busy making a new baby. LMAO like I haven't been trying. :rofl:

How are you feeling?

LMAO I know Im gonna freak out when/if I ever have to buy a bra for my daughter, I know it will be young cuz I wa young, but its gonna make me so sad. Chocolate, lol. She probably would spend it all on chocolate if you let her.

ATM she is really into the taste of candy cigs. LOL She breaks them up into about inch in length and eats them that way cause I wont let her have them hanging out of her mounth such a bad habit!

Hey Conswayla how are you doing?

Oh no! your little girls growing up :hissy: That must be so hard... to let go after years of looking after her and being there for her all the time.. xxx

Sarah - Love the blinkies - thanks.
Cept can I change my statement please?
I'd say...

Right. Everyone STOP getting Pregnant! Its MY TURN! No-ones allowed to get a :bfp: 'till I've got MINE !!!

:rofl: Yup - I'm 31 but I can still stamp my feet and have hissy fits like I'm 7 !

Glad you are doing well Rae, try not to worry too much hun, I am sure everything will be fine.

Oh kids grow up so fast! Its crazy really, I look at DS and wonder where my baby went. :cry:

I am doing okay. No charting, no ticker....nothing, just going with it atm. I am pretty sure that I am in the 2ww though.

Hello ladies I am great today! I played softball last night and have decided that even at my age I can still play some ball!!!!

I still call dd my baby and she gets upset and says "I am a tween Mom" she is bbsitting again tonight guess she did ok. LOL

How is everybody doing I have a few more days till in the tww so bd'n at my house :rofl:

Caz- LMAO LMAO FOR YOU I WILL CHANGE THE F BLINKIE LOL LOL.... Just for you though.. I am with you on that one!

Conswayla- Would you like a roasted almond? I have a pound left. They should last about 10 seconds... :rofl:

Sunshine-At your age? What is that 100? Come on now, we are still young! Although I did have a "realization" yesterday. You ever have a "realization" Lol lol.. Mine was that I am not 20 any more. It was horrific. :rofl:

Rae- LOOK AT YOU! 6 weeks already! Congrats on a super super sticky bean! Yeahhh! :hug: Oh and about bras lol lol. I remember my first bra. It was awful. I kept feeling like pulling it down. It was an irritating midriff.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rae & Iwantbebebad where is the time going? Your little beans are growing so fast they'll soon be popping out ready to tell the world they've arrived!!

Cazd I hear you about throwing a hissy! Anytime you wanna scream and stamp you go right ahead. We'll always be here to listen.

As for me, I'm preparing to head off back to Texas later today, which I'm really looking forward to. I've also poas today but not surprisingly the opk was negative but I feel loads better 'cos I really wanna give it a fabulous go this month. I have my fingers crossed for us all. Good luck girls xx

Hello my lovely ladies!!!!

Iwantabebe I know that age is only a number but I am feeling my age this week, I must have done something really fun because my muscles are really letting me know :rofl:

Brit welcome back to the US, I was just down in Texas last week, it was 108 in the shade I swet from places I didn't think could swet :rofl:

Cadz I am with you on the hissy!!! I am so ready so bring on the :bfp:! NOW!

How is everybody else today? Good I hope. DD did so good babysitting that she has another day Monday. She is going to have more $ than she knows what to do with. :rofl: I will find good use of it. NO she will be opening a savings account. She has things she wants and I don't have the extra $ to get so she can buy them herself.

Its fun teaching kids responsibilities with money. My DS gets $1 and he wants to spend it. We are trying to teach him to save, its hard!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"