Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I know. She likes having her own money, I on a couple of occasions had to borrow $ from her. I think it was a weekend and the bank was closed, I only have a savings account, I hate writing checks. LOL

She has plans, she wants a new playstation 2 game so she will have some $ left over after she buys that. I hate taking her to the $1 store cause she thinks she needs everything :rofl: I tell one thing thats it!!! We shop there a lot.:rofl:

How are you doing today, any symptoms? or aren't you doing that this time?

Thanks girlies, so far this does seem to be a sticky bean, but Im gonna be stressed until I get past 11 weeks(1st mc), once I hit 12 I will be great. How are you all doing?

The dollar store, my DS loves it there too, but its all just junk and crap. But you can get some cheap candy there (for me that is :rofl:)

I don't think I will have much to ss this cycle. I get every symptom in the book in the 2ww. But I am just seeing what happens. I am going to try really hard not to think too much about it.

Did I see in your journal that you have company coming? I hope you have a lovely visit.

Dollar Tree is a favorite place to buy snacks! DH even gets his snack there for his lunch. I buy my opk's there. I know I should go to the internet, but I just don't want to commit as I want to keep thinking maybe I wont need them. :rofl:

I did a opk and it had a faint line and I have been getting (tmi) what I have classified as EWCM this am so will defo be scroggin tonight!!!! :rofl: I don't think dh will object as I already told him we need to scrog every other day. :rofl:

Rae don't worry every pg is different the chances decrease after each week relax the hardest part the ttc is done! :happydance:

This month we have a lot of company coming to visit, friends and family and stuff.

Here in Canada, our Dollar Stores don't have HPT's or OPK's, if they did, I would be in trouble!!
Glad to hear you are going to get scroggin tonight! I haven't used that word in a while! I love it :rofl:

That will be nice. When we went to Texas for my Mom's service both my siblings were there and lots of family from my Mom's significant others side. It was very nice to see everybody even though it was such a horrible time. I love my sister and brother and we haven't been so close in many years. I was really impressed that db made the effort as he wasn't that thoughtful when it came to my Mom.

I love the dollar stores here as they have everything you could want or need except tennis balls. LOL we needed one for our dryer and our down comforter all we could find was tennis balls for dogs. :rofl:

Heya Scrogsters - we're all out of sync so the :sex: fests are a bit all over the place.

Good luck with your sesh tonight though !!!!!

Now who's next for testing? Conswayla - how're you getting on?

Its all planned out !!
3 days till OV :sex: - From CD12 EOD 'till CD18..... Cups at the ready !!!!

Rae - 6 weeks already! CONGRATS. You're half way there xxxxxxx

I'd say I'm next to test if I was gonna test.
No pma after a nosedive temp drop this am. Just waitin for af to show.
Hope you lovleys are gettin on well!

Hey ladies! Sorry ive been away for alittle bit!!
Good luck this month ladies! I will pray hard for all of you this month! Keep your spirits up! Rae I think we are just a few days apart- What is your due date??

Erin- My EDD is March 5th, how about you? How are you doing hun?
The rest of you ladies FX'd and lots of PMA

Blasted :witch: showed up two days early.

Roll on cycle 9..

So sorry dearest Premomt.. Blast that damn witch. I am thinking of you... :hugs:

Oh hun. not again!
You got it once - why not just one more time? Stupid stupid :witch:

OMG, so I was just reading SMEP and is it right that opks are not good to use first thing in the morning? That's when I've been poas 'cos the leaflet says not to pee for 4 hours before testing and during the day I pee A LOT.

Yea brit, you are supposed to use them in the afternoon. Aparently the LH gets broken down over night, and it is most concentrated mid afternoon. That's why many gals POAS around 2-4pm.
There may be a more technical reason, but that's the one I've got.

Brit - I'd go for 4pm - some ladies wait 'till 8:00 !

But wait 'till late afternoon and don't drink anything for 4 hours before you test.
That way it'll be super-concentrated...

Hows about... wait 'till you get a line then the next day test morning, noon and late afternoon and see which one's darkest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->