Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I am so sorry aboout AF Premomt. I will pray extra hard for this month for you!
Rae, my EDD is March 8.

Thanks Premomt and Cazd. Why don't they put this in the instructions? On the leaflet it recommended poas first thing in the morning... How crazy is that?! Oh well, least I know now...

Hey Ladies!!
Sorry about the damn :witch: Premomt! :hugs: hun, I know how much that sucks!!

Well, since I didn't temp this cycle....or pay attention to where I was in my cycle, I really couldn't say exactly what dpo I am or anything. But everything is going well. SHIG!!

Glad to see Shig'ing is going well. So does that mean no stress or symptom spotting?

Hello ladies been away for the weekend to spend time just with my family and go through the stuff I brought back from my Mom's. We went through it all down in Texas, but the stuff I brought home with me needed to be put away. I do know that the shelter we gave her clothes to will be very greatful. I think we had about 12 large black bags full of clothes. I know that I brought one home and my sister had a crate and my sil had some clothes and her friends had a few bags as well. The woman had clothes now and nice ones at that.

Ok so now I am off my soap box talking about my Mom. I have been just doing this and that not really stressing and my temping is wompy because I was so tired that I slept in one day and then went back to bed and took it later cause I was woke up early. :shrug:

I have 1 opk left so will use it today, but I had o pains all weekend I don't really understand those things I will have to get more today. DH doesn't know what to do I told him every other day and that is what I have made him do. :rofl: We did bd twice on Sunday because I bugged him enough. :rofl:

This weekend is state softball tourney so I will be going out of town Saturday and hopefully not returning until Sunday sometime. LOL We usually end up out the first day after three games, but our goal this year is to make it to Sunday like we did at our last tourney.

How is everybody doing good I hope!

Glad to see Shig'ing is going well. So does that mean no stress or symptom spotting?

The stress is much less that's for sure. But in the back of mind I know that this is cycle 12, and that if :witch: comes this month I will be devastated. I try not to think about it too much. Not really into ss because I get all these weird symptoms in the 2ww anyway. It's hard to ss anyway when I have no clue how many dpo I am :rofl:

Well ladies,(I have not tested so this is not a BFP announcement!)
I don't wanna say too much and jinx myself but if you check out my ff page and journal you'll see what I'm talking about. Fxfxfxfxfx.....

Premomt looking good do you have a date that you will test? Keep us infomed!

I think I o'd over the weekend. I had o pains and now my cm has disappeared :saywhat: I know we bd at the right times and have loads of PMA so ladies here we all go

:dust::dust::dust:

PMA !!!!!!!

Well ladies,(I have not tested so this is not a BFP announcement!)
I don't wanna say too much and jinx myself but if you check out my ff page and journal you'll see what I'm talking about. Fxfxfxfxfx.....

OMG OMG OMG :wohoo:

soz - I know you don't want to jinx it - surely I can't affect it from all the way over here.... You so have to :test:

yeah i think 12 hours also. but sperm can live up to 3 days.

Hello ladies just been messing around with ff and if I have a temp rise tomorrow it gives me my crosshairs :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: first time ever!!!!

I am so excited I thought I o'd over the weekend due to the o pains and abundant cm so this makes me OH SO HAPPY!!!!!! We bd'd Friday night and twice on Sunday(am and pm) so fxd that hit our mark!!!!

Oh yeah I also read somewhere that the egg can survive 12-24hrs.

SUPER YEAHHHHH SUNSHINE!!! I have to give you a little pma... I got my first crosshairs and just the excitement of O made me deliriously happy! Then I realized we didn't bd lol lol. Then 8 days later BFP BFP BFP BFP... SO catching O and feeling good about it is super super super good. I am so fingers x'd for your miracle. It would mean alot to me for you to get it hun! Keep us updated on symptoms and watch temps for a dip or something else fun to obsess over :rofl: :hugs:

EGG LIFE! LOL. Yes 12-48 depending but it is slim that it can be fertilized long after ov. A couple hours maybe. Basically, it starts to deteriorate immediately, reducing chances of a good implant... The best deal is for the soldiers to be swimming around the ovaries waiting for the moment! Then *BOOM* healthy baby lol lol.. .FINGERS X'D :hug:

Brit- ALMOST TO OOOO!!! GET THE BD HUN! Ooooohhhh can't wait!!!

PCBN! I miss you soooo much! I know all about you lol lol lol lol ;0 Take that! :hugs:

OMG that is so exciting hunny. FXd to you, I hope AF stays away!!

On kind of a sad depressing subject. First Drs appointment was yesterday. My levels are very low for how far along I am. It doesnt look like this bean is gonna hold on either. Im keeping my fingers crossed, but it doesnt look very good. Might be back to ttc fo me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->