Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Oh HUN... xxxxxxxxxxx It WILL Stick !

So sorry - you must be terrified - keep us posted xxxxxxxxx

Rae~ Keep the faith babe. I will say a lil prayer for your lil bean. and sending lots of Sticky :dust: to ya.

Oh Rae, I hope all is well, maybe you O'd later or something. I pray that this little bean sticks, let us know how it goes :hugs:

Rae, like everybody else I hope your little beanie sticks good and proper. My fingers are crossed for you. Keep hope xx

Ok here is another Blinkie site!
https://photobucket.com/images/blinkies ttc/?page=20

hey ladies hope your all good. so much to catch up on, it will take forever!!

My numbers didnt double, looks like Im gonna lose this bean too. Might take a break from ttc. Oh and I arent sure yet.

:hugs: Rae hope the little bean sticks!

How are all the other lovely ladies doing today?

Ok Rae hunny what exactly were your numbers? First AND second? They told me the same stuff about "low". Now they are in the hundred thousands. Plus, mine didn't double. As long as they are 66% they should be ok. What is the doc saying now besides not knowing? I am praying for you hunny. Praying. I know what this means to all of us. You will always have support here. Always and forever. Love and :hugs:

So today I have a right whinge head on but mainly 'cos I still haven't got a smiley face on my opk yet - fingers crossed I get one today. I want to see a positive so I know to :sex: like mad but also so I don't have to hold my pee anymore - that is sooo difficult! I'm one of these folks that needs to go little and often and holding it for 3 hours everyday has proven to be quite difficult :dohh:.

We've been bd'ing as close to every other day as possible but I've been trying not to over-do it as I don't want my DH to burn out before his little soldiers are needed. I suppose I'm just a little frustrated 'cos this is the first month of using opks but also 'cos I really want it to be the last.

Anyway onto something a little more optimistic.... How's it going Premomt? Any news?

oh dear... The opk shit lol.. I took 10 billion of those before I got +... I will tell you what I found. I took so damn many that I caught the surge. It only lasted two hours! Then it was gone. I got the first + at 10am. I didn't hold much pee and got the second + around 11:30-12:00. Then *poof* negative opk from there out. It was weird. I got mine 48 hours prior to ov. I know it can be as soon as just a few. I guess blow a wad of money and take one every other time you pee. Instead of holding, pee in a cup lol.. That is how I did it lol. I have a weak bladder from DS and pee every 5 minutes. Good luck on that silly opk. Those things suck. Oh, prior to getting a +, I got a month of neg. I made a big ass deal about it. LOL... I wish you the very best. You are so sweet. Get that Eggy!!! :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :dust:

YEAH ladies FF gave me my crosshairs!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am so excited as this is my first month of ff giving me them. I know we bd'd around then so fxd that we caught the eggy!

How are all you lovely ladies doing? Rae how about you you hanging in there!:hugs:

Premomt have you tested yet?

I wannabebe glad to see you haven't abandoned us!:happydance:

Conswayla how goes it?

Samzi good to see you back!

To all the other ladies hope your doing well!

Well they were like 550s then went to 760ish, but guess what? I went and got my levels checked again today... 1250! i think my bean might hold on still. We shall see.
Ooh Brit almost time for the bd'ing marathon(lol)
Sunshine- FX'd you caught that egg, would be so exciting after getting crosshairs for the first time.
Sarah-Thanks hunny, I saw ur post last night and it really made me feel waaay better about going back to the drs.
Premomt- Did you test? Whats going on?

sorry for not updating ladies, I did test and got a BFN followed by a heavy AF. Why she had to wait till after I tested, I will never know.

Good to hear your levels are climbing rae, we will all be praying they continue to climb!

Rae, that is great news that your numbers went up!! I think this is going to be a good sticky bean :wohoo:

Brit, keep testing with those opk's like Sarah said, the surge sometimes is so short and can only be detected for a short period of time. So you could have missed it, or it is coming. So keep :sex:

Sunshine, congrats on the cross hairs :dance: that is so exciting, now you are def in the 2ww....lets hope it goes fast!!

Looks like I am probably down to the 1ww now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeah for Rae!!!! Hope that sticky bean stays put for 9 healthy months!

Premomt so sorry she waited until you tested! Fxd for a productive cycle this month!

Conswayla 1ww stinks more than the tww I think, the idk factor :dohh:

So yes it looks as if I am 5dpo :thumbup: soon to be in the 1ww :dohh:

Oh yeah its driving me nuts since I am not sure what day I O'd on fur sure. Not sure what my LP will be this month since it was 15 days, then 16, days, then 13 days. It's all confusing. Its just a waiting game from here!

Rae - great news about your numbers fx'd
Premont- sorry about AF that sucks, especially as you tested x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"