Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

sarah you are great for all your info and advice xx

Ok so I know this is off subject but DD is so lazy since out of school!!!!
I just called and she still hasn't made out of her pj's and it's 4pm here! I told her she needed to clean her room and take a bath so she would be good to go tonight if we go to dinner. :growlmad: I think I need a cattle prod to get her to do anything! Yesterday I asked her to do the dishes and she didn't and OMG I am going to have to take her privileges away!!!! Any suggestions? I am at my wits end and dh has none. LOL

Aww thanks so much Sarah, apparently it said slower then normal, but its ok. Thanks ladies, actually I had MS today for the first time, like actual sickness. It was great I was so happy to be that sick.

No worries Rae dear. Mine started off impossibly slow and sped up to "higher than anyone on the planet" HIGH. I thought I was going to be the octomom after all. One bean. There was a confirmed case of and hcg level of "5" at 4 weeks. That resulted in healthy preg. The m/s probably confirms a sudden rise in levels. We all know nothing is a guarantee, but those are the most positive signs you can expect this early. I didn't see when your u/s is. Is it coming up? Why can't your doctor quit dicking around with serial betas and u/s you? Doctors irritate me. You can be 40 weeks pregnant and they will stand around and speculate instead of taking action. I want to bang on their head. HELLO LOOK AT THE BABBBBYYYYY... It is swimming RIGHT THERE!!! LOL LOL.. I feel good for you and I am not damn about to be negative about something I learned is most definitely greater than us and our thoughts LMAO...Human pregnancy has been a succesful experiment since before we had rational thoughts lol lol. The US tries to make everthing a disease or emergency. They want to "cure" pg. Whatever. Some doc told me with DS to drink more milk or the baby wouldn't be right. I was watching Discovery channel and there was a woman in a third world country who was sick, 70 lbs soaking wet and nursing three healthy babies. Ok. Enough said about that! :dust:

BRITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT- SUPER SUPER SUPER CONGRATS ON THE POS OPK! That is a sweet moment for sure... What did DH say! Yes, you should be off chasing soldiers right now lol lol.. I can't wait for cm to dry up and we know you O'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Sunshine! How are you precious girl! It sounds so fun that you do sports. I would love to be more active. About DD. LMAO LMAO. I think DS is irritating on purpose. LMAO...Ok. One time (he is 9) I got so sick of his laziness I finally told him I would give him a dollar to clean his room. DO you know what he said? He thought about it and said. "Well. Mom. I was thinking. I will give YOU a dollar to clean my room." NO my son isn't manipulative or anything. I wanted to get irritated but it was too damn funny. He knows he has me wrapped around his finger anyway. Thank goodness my DH doesn't let him play that crap with him lol. He has respect and boundaries because of him. I would let him drive off in my car to rent videos if it was up to me. JK. Well maybe not. Have grandma call. "Where is my baby DS?" And I am sleeping or something and tell her he is on the cell phone.. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Yeah no relavent advice here LMAO LMAO

My u/s isnt till August unless something extreme happens. I wish it was sooner, but what can you do.. nothing, my Dr is an idiot, Im looking for a new one, this one is horrible.

I'm gonna apologise now for this post 'cos I really need to rant.....

So yesterday as you all know I was over the moon that I got the positive on an opk BUT now I'm so incredibly sad. My so called DH told me last night just before we were going to go to bed that he was "too tired"....! I was literally like "are you kidding?" :hissy: He knows how long I've been waiting for that damn positive! How am I ever supposed to get pregnant if he's not gonna supply the juice?!

I completely understand about being tired but if it was any other time I'd be fine. He knew how important it was for us to have bd'ing action last night. I even joked yesterday 'cos I done some ironing for him (which I would like to add I never do [ever since he said I was crap at it]), I'd said basically 3 shirts for 3 bd'ing. Last month was such a waste of time 'cos I ovulated early and on looking back we didn't bd at the right time so all I wanted was a really good go at giving us a chance this month, hence why I bought a load of opks.

To top it all off he's gone and slept in the other bedroom 'cos he was snoring last night. He snores near enough all the time but never goes into another room?! I just feel so upset right now and I'll be amazed if we have any bd'ing action this weekend. :cry:

Aww sometimes I wonder what is wrong with men. Im sorry to hear that though. hopefully you two can make up for it today and catch that egg.

Men are ridiculous hun. I swear I thought my DH was the only one but it seems every DH on here will bd uncontrollably until O and then suddenly lose steam. It is time to pull out the big guns. BJ and then jump on. Sometimes we have to utilize unorthodox methods to achieve the operative. I have found by experience that "tired" can be overcome usually with taboo and or "dirty" bd tactics that may or may not include penis shaped rubber things, feathers and black latex lingerie. Best of luck my friend. You are a warrior....
:hugs:

Yes dear, DHs are rediculous when it comes to these things. :roll: :dohh: mine was just the same. I've tried everything. Holding out till just before ov, sexy toys and lingere... The only thing ithat kinda lit a fire under his bum was a heart to heart (of sorts) I would say its not for all couples though. Sometimes the pressure makes him pull back at just the wrong time. Hopefully it won't take you two long to get on the same page. My dh didn't realize how small of a window we actually have.:hug:

Ta girls, you do cheer me up. Premomt its good to know my dh isn't the only one, well at least you're past it. My dh does know he done wrong 'cos he tried all sorts of stupid things to get me to smile this morning but we'll see how the rest of the weekend pans out.

On a brighter note but completely off subject, as some of you might be aware I'm over in Texas at the moment and I done a very proud thing today.... I drove a car for the very first time over here! I'm so proud of myself. I drive a Fiat Seicento at home so possibly one of the smallest cars ever (but I love it - it's my first car since passing my test) so as you can imagine driving a car over in America is a huge step up from a 1lt backpack of a car!! I'm driving a saloon Ford Focus and it's an automatic and I've gotta say, I am rather enjoying the experience... Although, I was driving on my own later in the day when I got stuck in the most biggest thunderstorm I have ever known... I couldn't see a thing so had to pull over. It was well scary but also such an adrenaline rush. I didn't think I'd ever drive over here but if I can survive a Texan thunderstorm I think I can survive anything. :smug:

:happydance: congratulations on the driving.
i think your brave, especially as your driving on the opposite side.
enjoy your weekend x

yes congrats on driving on the right (in both meanings of the term!) side of the road!

How is everyone doing today??

I was just writing in my journal about how this cycle is gonna go for us and it got me all hyped up!

I am hoping and wishing and praying and crossing all my fingers toes and legs (after ov of course..) that THIS WILL BE OUR TIME!!
I mean, it HAS to be!!
Reasons why:
1. It's our one year anniversary this weekend.
2. I am due to ovulate right around our anniversary day.
3. If I do concieve on the 27th, my due date would be April 18,2010 (my birthday!)
4. which means I'd get PG right around the same time my mother did with me 27 years ago.
5. IT JUST HAS TO BE OUR TIME!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so I am asking for all of the :dust: and [-o< all of you wonderful ladies can spare for me!!!

ok so premomt!! I think this is your month!! Remember me last month ours was our anniversary and we got bfp!! Here is my hint DO IT LIKE crazy!!!!! it works

Rae- I noticed your little boy name is Conner James, That is close to my little man- His name is Corban James.

And uh... gumb????Isnt it time? Hopefully I didnt miss something- but your status says it is// let me know:)

Congrats Brit on driving! You are amazing! Yes the US cars are a little bigger lol.. I drive a big SUV and don't tell anyone but I can't back up or parallel park lol lol lol... Hey, straight is good enough, isn't it! I love the European cars. My friend from Sweden has a Peugot. Or however you spell it lol. I was laughing so hard. They are awesome. They have a Peugot van, suv, sports car etc... And they all fit the same people LMAO! Well, the ones he showed me on the internet lol...The US is moving towards more effective cars. The gigantic cars can be a little ridiculous, I agree! And you drove on the other side! I would die and panic! LOL :dust:

erinnae~ I didn't realize it was your anniversary when you got your bfp! how fab!!! I hope I can follow in your footsteps! though I think I am gonna stick to the EOD BD, dunno, but we think DH has less than steller guys. We need to give them all the advantage we can!

Aww Erin thats sweet, Premomt FX'd for ur BFP this cycle, it could be a very lucky one.

:coffee: Mornin ladies! I was reading through some journals today Just to see what's been going on. Turns out today is the day that TigerLady is getting her section! I knew it was close, but didn't realize she was scheduled for today. . . She may be getting to meet her little Otter as I type. Such a fantastic thought! They've gotta be :cloud9: right about now. It seems like just a little bit ago she was just a few weeks pregnant! Wow... And Amanthony is following close on her heels! Have i really been trying for that long? amazing...

Anyways, Today is the day we start our BD schedule of EOD. I think I will jump DH when he gets home tonight from work. Maybe play a lil dress up.:change: I'm currently putting off cleaning the house. It's a pig sty... Not looking forward to cleaning it.... gotta:shower::dishes::laundry::iron::mail::hangwashing::sad2: I don't wanna!!!:hissy: I just wanna play on here all day!!
*sigh* Well I guess i'd better get a move on... Hope you are all doing fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->