Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hey all! Hope you all had a great weekend. Brit, sorry about the thing with DH, have you managed any BD?
Premomt, I am glad you are so full of PMA this month! The dates and everything are prefect, a anniversary conception date would be great!

I am here in CD 26 today, not sure when AF is due, probably between CD 27-30 I am guessing. Don't know.....but I am going crazy waiting, I am just glad it is almost over, but I am scared shittless that its going to be over in a bad way.

Hello you lovely ladies back from our softball tourney! Had a great time with the girls but oviously neglected DH as he was grabby with me. I was also a grab most of the weekend when it came to him. I don't know if its PMS or preggo hormones hoping for the latter! :thumbup:

We did make up last night so hopefully we continue on this path.

DD is so sweet let me tell you what she did ok she is 10yrs old and one night she couldn't sleep so she made a heart and cut it out and put on it all the people she loves and cares about my mom whom we called grammy took up half the heart and then me of course and then family and a select few friends. She put this in her pillow to sleep with so she would always have them close. I thought it was super cool!

I see you all have been chatty so I will go back through once I have caught up on everything.

PMA ladies and lots of dust!!!

Awww that is so sweet what your DD did with the heart. She must have a big heart herself to think of doing something like that! Makes me all teary eyed!

Sunshine you are very blessed to have such a lovely daughter.

I have my fingers crossed for all you ladies ttc that this is your month. I'm relying on you girls to come up with those bfps 'cos I know I'm out. I got no bd'ing action this weekend and unfortunately haven't been able to chat to damn dh about it but I will at some point - more than likely when he decides that he does wanna bd. I probably sound a bit bitter but tbh I am. Like most things in life I've gotta wait for the right time to be able to express my feelings about it.... Bloody men (or at least my dh)! You may think me daft but I couldn't pounce on him this weekend 'cos Friday felt like a huge rejection and I felt really let down by him.

That is hard Brit, I went through stuff like that with my DH too, seems like we BD like crazy except for around O time. And then when you bring it up they get tired or something. Its not fair I know. I hope it gets better soon. :hugs:

Thanks Conswayla. I'm just so piddled off 'cos the 2ww is hard enough without having nothing to look forward to apart from the fact that I'll be going onto my next cycle. AND I hate being down in the dumps!

Actually I tell a lie, I have got something to look forward to... You girls with your symptoms and fx those bfps. Even if I don't have pma for myself, I do for you. And Conswayla we don't have long to wait for you, although why does just a few days seem like a lifetime?

thats the spirit britt~ just obsess over the rest! :rofl: That's what I do!
So sorry about what happened. I had the same thing happen a bit ago too. I was so mad I ended up sleeping in the other room. :hug: it will get better.

I feel like I am so far ahead of everyone. Seemed like last month I was a lot closer in cycles. I am almost done this one :rofl: well it will give me something to do as well, I will be obsessing over everyone else's 2ww soon!

I am very blessed and thank the lord everyday for her. I wish I didn't have to work so hard to support her, now that me and dh are married it's not as hard, but we still have to plan for things. He soccer registration is this Friday and that's $50 and I know she needs new shoes, but the rest of her gear is up to par.

Brit I know what you mean about men mine played on my one nerve that I had left all weekend and just about broke it. He was raised on a colony where they had church everyday and was brought up very different than me and he makes sure he gets his digs in when he can. He is not religous now but still has ideas about raising my dd and we clash over that sometime, well all the time. For 6yrs it was just her and I and they used to get along but now she's a strong 10yr old he doesn't have the time or patience for her and thinks she does everything wrong. :shrug: We just go with the flow and most of our arguments are about her but I would never let her know that. I still up for her when it's just him and me, but I have to suport him when he's right in dealing with her. :shrug: I'm lost too!

Men are always tired just don't give then an option. :winkwink:

Conswayla how's the shig going?

SHIG went okay. It was more relaxing and we BD a lot more. But it is almost over. CD 26 today and I am anticipating AF CD 27-30....I just want it to be over!

Do you feel her coming? I know that dh didn't even know when it was o time so he was taking the shig route me on the other hand knew exactly when I did so it was more stressful for me. Hope she has gone into hybernation.

I have the usual PMS symptoms. Sore BB's moody, sore lower back and twinges and poking in lower tummy. I get all that every month... :(

:growlmad: that sucks!

So what kind of a plan do have for next cycle? Are you going to SHIG again or do something else?

I don't know. I am so exhausted from it all I think that is all I have left. SHIG it will probably be. I stress myself and DH out too much month after month of trying to BD at the right time. I just wish I could shut my mind off of it.

I'm with you Conswayla with the shig'ing. Mind you, you mustn't consider next cycle too much 'cos this could be your month.

I hear ya on the Shutting your mind off... It's like once you know, you can never un-know it. It's always in the back of your mind even if you are just SHIGing. bleck.

conswayla~ how r u feeling today? Anything different going on? dont mean to be pushy...:shy:

And how are the rest of you lovleys??

I'm doing well, Just popping in to say hi! :wave: don't have time to write ATM, but I will be back later!
hope everyone's having a wonderful day!

CD 27 today.
This morning when I woke up, my bb's didn't seem to hurt much anymore, and I was so upset. But now that it has been a bit since I have been awake, I can feel the soreness again....I am thankful for that, cause as soon as the pain decreases I know AF is coming. Other then that I don't feel anything different. Just like I do every month. Looking on the past months, I am guessing AF will be here anytime from
CD 27 (today) -CD30. Please stay away!!

I am feeling very good about this month! I am having loads of PMA!!!

Conswayla how are you today and I totally understand about the SHIG but trying to shut your mind off to the signs you tried so hard to recognize is the very hardest thing! Good luck with that!

To all you other lovely ladies how are? I am good not much to report. I did have another temp rise so only time will tell.:thumbup:

I will check back later to see what you ladies have been up to. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->