Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Not really any symptoms. My bb's aren't sore like they were but it takes a while for that hormone to build up so Mom said. LOL It's only been 37yrs since she was pg LOL. I did have some very sticky cm in abundance yesterday but FF just had something on there about early pg cm and they say it doesn't mean anything.:shrug:

So how about you any other symptoms for you? I am really trying very hard not to ss this cycle as I always get so pumped and then let down in the end. I am just so excited that I found out that I o and it was earlier than I thought so hopefully we caught the eggy and it implated.

Enough about me what are you up to today?

I know, I try not to ss either. I just have been having my usual symptoms that I get pre AF. Sore bb's, sore lower back, twinges in tummy, moody. That is all I have been feeling, so there isn't anything that is sticking out. I really don't think this is my month, but I want it to be so bad!

Fxd crossed for you! I know the last time I was pg I didn't have any symptoms I just knew.:shrug: I wasn't as obsessed as I am now though so I haven't got a clue. LOL

Here's to BFP'S!!!!

I didn't know when I was pregnant with DS. I had a pretty symptomless pregnancy actually. So not sure what I would expect the second time around. I am pretty sure :witch: is going to come.

Well then SHIG is what it is! I think this is how I approached the hole tww but to be honest I made sure dh made his deposits EOD during my fertile window. LOL I haven't bought any tests just so I don't get the urge. LOL

hehe.... I can send ya some of mine....hehehe...https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/shell467/ttc%20blinkies/ttc-poaspusher.gif

HEY! Sore boobies don't happen to all! In fact, alot of girls I meet around (in Walmart. My social circle) never heard of that lol.. Every symptom reflects each womans different reaction to progesterone and in different levels! I don't think there is a "norm." :) I think there are a lot of common symptoms, and people get down if they don't have them, but so many of them end up surprise :bfp: lol...I still root for all of you and I have waited for this time ALL MONTH LONG! When the bfp's roll in! :hugs: :dust: :dust: :hugs:

How are you all doing today? I updated my journal with my status for the day. I am too tired to type it all again....can you say lazy? :rofl:

Hope all are well!

I had another temp rise and that's about all that has changed. LOL

Premomt thanks but you better keep those sticks as you are a poas addict. LOL and I wouldn't steal your thunder. I think I will pick up some on Friday.

Sarah thanks for the support and I don't really remember having sore @@'s the other two times early on, but later OMG it hurt so bad! LOL

Conswayla will have to stalk your journal to find out about you!

Wow it's been really quiet on here lately!

Hello ladies, how are the tww's going for you? You definately got my attention by keeping the thread close to the top. Although I cant really help you along with the ss. But I need to hear what your symptoms are, it keeps me going, lol.

Hey Rae! How are you doing? Are you feeling well? And are your numbers still great?!

I have nothing to ss, AF should be here today or tomorrow, I have the usual AF symptoms :(

Aww hunny, dont forget its not over till :witch: actually arrives. I feel icky, which I guess is a good sign lol. Numbers are waaay better now went from 1250 to 3200 huuuge jump. Super sick and I look like a cow, oh well only 7 more months lol.

Watcha Ladies!!!

Fab news Rae - so glad to hear you're all sick!

I've been so busy this week that I havent had a chance to get online.
I'v just grabbed my laptop while the risotto cooks....
to see if you guys have sprung a :bfp: while I've been offline....

Wow Rae, that is excellent news! I am so happy to hear....sorry about the sick, but I guess that is a good thing, a reassurance if anything!

Hey Cazd.....no bfp's yet.........I am sure we will be getting some shortly though!

Oh Conswayla it worked!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's so good to see you Rae sounds like things are progressing like normal! Sorry your sick it will pass in time promise!

Cadz good you could check in how are you? Looks like your in the tww with us.

I just got back from lunch and man are my @@'s heavy and not tender but ache. I never get this so Yes this is a SS! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->