Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I know what you mean. I do that almost every month. I have super sore heavy swollen bb's right now. But that is normal for me around this time. But its frustrating because PMS symptoms are quite the same as EPS!! AHHH Makes me crazy too!

Might just have to go out and get a Dollar Tree cheapy to do in the morning, I wil be 12dpo tomorrow and that should show, I think:shrug:

YES!!! Do it!! :test: :test:
Maybe get a FRER if you can, that should be accurate too! Get a 2 pack hehe....oh I am so excited!

You are such a POAS Pusher!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You shouldn't be allowed to do that now I feel like if I don't I will let you all down. :dohh: I don't know if I will get out there or not. LOL

I have softball so maybe dh can run me before my game. LOL Like he wants to go to the Dollar store.

Just got a call and DD is babysitting again. :happydance: she will earn more money and quit asking me for it when we go out. LOL:dohh:

:rofl: You won't let me down if you don't. I am just getting so excited, I need to see a bfp!! But yes, I am a poas pusher.....even though I won't even do it myself. If I happen to get to CD 32 with no AF then I will go to the doc for them to do a test. I refuse to see another bfn on test.

Yeah I know it is hard to see that isn't it? Every time I tested I was almost 100% sure that it was going to be a bfp. And then with in minutes of testing :witch: would come full force. As if to rub it hard in my face. I hate that :witch:! She better stay away!

the witch is banned!!!!! Don't come here anymore we don't want you or like YOU for that matter!

Aww sunshine!! Great symptom, come on what are some others?

Oh crap Conswayla I did it and went and got a test. ARGH why cause now it's here and I will be POAS in am.

Rae only symptoms that I have noticed out of the ordinary are @@'s are tender or ache and my cervix is awol! LOL I have more zits than I know how to care for atm and I am really grumpy.LOL

So after tom morning we will know if I am or not. LOL

Ooh well good luck, FX'd for ur BFP!! You must let us know right after you take it(or at least as soon as you can)

I will report when I get to my computer in the am. LOL I hope I get my wish!!!

Dear Sunshine! I will cross my fingers for you and check in right away to see your magical bfp! I can't wait. You would never let us down. NEVER. We share joy and pain. It is awesome that you feel good about sharing and POAS'ing with us! I can't wait. Best of luck and loads of :dust: for you hun!

Conswayla sweet! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I will probably bug you first thing lol! I LOVE YOU GOOD LUCK SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

RAE! How is it going? I haven't been on here in a bit! How is your bean doing? Any news? Let me know, I worry about you! :hugs:

RAE! How is it going? I haven't been on here in a bit! How is your bean doing? Any news? Let me know, I worry about you! :hugs:
Im good, bean seems to be doing great!! Been super sick and have been extra bloated and icky, levels were over 3000 so rising really good now. How are you and ur bean doing?

Ok its motning here in the states.... Sunshine- any news? And conswayla- how about you?

Nothing new here just stickin to my BD plan and waitin to ov! Should be soon!!

So tell ladies!!!

So ok I tested and it was negative! I don't know I guess my body is just playing tricks on me. I will now wait until next week if af doesn't show. I did use a Dollar Tree cheapy and don't know how many MIU's it is as it doesn't say so will wait it out.

I played softball last night and boy did we get our asses handed to us. :haha: those girls were all about 16-18 and my team averages 30yrs they have very young legs and just gave us a woopin:blush:

How is everybody else today? I am still very positive as my cervix is still very high and moist and closed. Time will tell. It could all be in my head :shrug:

Sorry about the bfn Sunshine, I was really hoping it would be different. IC I heard aren't the greatest. Also, the average bfp is at 13.6 dpo. So you hang onto that PMA and test again in a few days! It ain't over yet sweetie!! :hugs:

As for me, today is CD 29, and no Af yet. I am confident she will come today. All the signs are pointing to that.....so I will just wait and go check my CM for pink every 5 minutes until I see it.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Conswayla I haven't lost my PMA I still have loads and from previous experience and the last time I got my bfp back in Dec because I o early and have a nice long LH it was prob 18-20 dpo when I took that test. No wonder it came up so fast. LOL

PMA and LOADS OF BABY DUST!!

:wohoo: thats great to hear! Yeah some women take a little longer to build up enough hcg. We are all different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->