Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Aww FX'd for ur BFP still to come!! How are you doing today?

I am famtabulous!!! I have so much PMA today, but very tired. I played ball late last night. LOL I'm getting to old to stay up very late. :haha:

How are you today Rae?

I hear you about staying up late! I am in bed so early, and sleeping before 10pm every night....and that is even late hahaha.

DH works so early and then gets home so late that by the time we eat dinner and shower it's 9 and we go to bed :rofl: and I was out til 11 and then had to shower when I got home :sleep: is what I crave today!!!

Hello sweeties! Good luck in the end of the 2ww'S... You are all brave and wonderful.. Sunshine, good luck and I will be watching for your news!! :dust:

Conswayla- Mark my words! 300 woohoos!~ :hugs:

Rae! So happy the bean is well... When is your u/s again! I can't wait to see pics! :hugs:

Girls...

Firstly.... Con + Sun - where are these :bfp:s ?!!!!
You're not allowed to POAS push without POAS yourself :rofl:
:test::test::test::test::test:

Secondly... did you see Mrs Doddy's news?
Jesus - we spend so long WTT, then TTC, and get through first tri...
oh - it just breaks my heart
:cry:

I had a nice temp rise this am so I'm thinking I will get another test like a FRER or Answer brand to test tomorrow with FMU. My @@'s are defo sore and my nips oh so sensitive!

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? Hope well!! It's finally Friday and thank goodness as I am ready to just relax!

I need to go read about mrd d I didn't see anything before.

Hey Ladies! Sunshine I can not wait until you test! Your chart looks great!!

Well, bad news.....:witch: paid me a visit this morning. Here comes cycle 13!

Conswayla :hugs: I know you didn't have your hopes up but darn! You have a great attitude wish I was like that.

I am nervous about testing as I don't want to think about next month, I would have been due around the 20th if I hadn't mmc. If I'm not I don't know that I will be strong enough to visit here for a while. :nope:

I am trying really hard to have a good attitude about it, last month it knocked me on my ass and it was really bad. So I am trying not to let myself get like that again.

That is too bad about passing the due date, that has to be so hard hun. Maybe don't test until your late, that way you wont be to upset. That's why I wait, I would rather see AF then a BFN.

I just really want to know NOW!!!!:wacko: I'm going crazy with this not knowing. If I do it I prob wont tell for a while as I am afraid of what will happen. I will tell these lovely ladies here but not out in public for some time though.

Thanks I am going to need a lot of compation that day I believe, I have met a couple other ladies that recently went through it and I hope I helped them and I know they will help me.

I know that feeling of wanting to know now!! A test would probably be accurate by now.

You will get a lot of support here, I am here if you need to chat. I haven't been through that, but I can always be here. There is the loss support section too. I can't imagine how hard it must be :hugs:

Thanks for your kind words they are very appreciated! :thumbup:

The loss board was what drew me here in the first place and I have found so many wonderful ladies here I don't think I will ever leave :haha:

Me too, there are times when I get really down and just can't post, but I can't stay away. Its like a drug, everyone is so supportive, understanding, and it is just great!

There are days when I just read through everybodies stuff and don't add anything but gain lots of knowledge. LOL

Hey guys.

13+ Con - bloody hell.... its like you're caught in the twilight zone - just repeating and repeating. One day you'll break through.... xxxxxx

Sunshine - your temps are fab. Not long to go now - if you test now you might have something to take your mind off the DD? xxx

Sarah-my u/s is on August 24th I'll be just about 12 weeks. Look at you, ur almost 12 weeks, how are you doing?

Conswayla-Sorry about af, she sucks.

Sunshine-You are testing again right? No sign of AF of course, but when is she due? 3 days?

All you other lovely ladies how are you doing?

hiya all,
i meant to ask is anyone taking the fertile cm supplements, i started them three days ago. has it made any difference to your cm. x

I took EPO for a few months and that did make a difference but it made me spot waaay before AF - which kinda freaked me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->