Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I tested on Sunday morning but nothing yet and my cm is still creamy and cp is still high :shrug: maybe I implanted late or AF is just getting ready to show? If I don't have any signs of AF by Thursday I will test again.

How is everybody else?

I was without my computer as my friend is in the hospital and needed it for her business and me being the great friend that I am lent her mine. :blush: She is a wonderful friend as she was with me the whole day in the hospital when I had my mmc back in Mar. She was a Godsend!

i'll keep the fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please keep your fingers out, i've a phobia about it xx

ooh - Sunshine - I feel a :bfp: coming on!!!!!

Well I'm absolutely beside myself with excitement - OH's S/A results are in!
Drs just called and he's going to see them on Wednesday. :yipee:

I am trying not to get to excited!! :headspin::shhh: but it's so hard not to be.

Cazd so excited that SA has your oh's results :thumbup:

Gumb what do you mean me not cross my fingers? Thanks for the PMA ladies I have a feeling I will buying another test soon!

Hiya ladies~

Conswayla~ I'm with the rest of these gals, I love your attitude. I know it gets hard, but you always seem to keep your head above water and I really respect you for that.
Sunshine, Maybe, and Caz~I can't wait for the next few days to go by and see what they bring you!
FX and :dust: for all of you!

I had the most amazing weekend with my DH :cloud9: I won't load this thread with the details, but a breif synopsis:
Left Fri early afternoon and drove 6 hours to a cabin in the Smokies.
He made dinner both nights we were there, and we visited the Forbidden Caverns, and went White Water Rafting. It was amazing!! and the view was fantastic! The only part that sucked was that I got pink eye from the hot tub.:dohh:
I will try and post the whole story in my journal later tonight if I can.

Good to see we are all in good spirits atm. :thumbup:

Sunshine I am watching you doll! Good luck, I feel very lucky for you too!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH! :dust: :hugs:

Premom- MORE JUICY STORIES! I am headed to your journal post the damn story :rofl:

Caz- SUPER YEAHH!! Sperm results are the bomb! I am headed over to chat... Can't wait! :hugs:

Hello ladies you have been very quiet lately!!!

I am very sad to say that I have to move on soon but not to soon I think I will be hanging out here for a while! You guys can't get rid of me that easy!

:thumbup:

SUNSHINE!! CONGRATS!! YOU DID IT!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh that is so wonderful! How are you feeling? How are you doing? OH this is wonderful news!!

Hey all, sorry I was away for a bit, was pretty busy all weekend and wanted to make sure my head was straight.
On to cycle 13 now....not sure what it will bring me....but I am hoping for a baby!

So 1 BFP this month, lets get some more!!

Sunshine! How are you doing? You dont have to move on lol, Im still here. I suppose Im a little late on the moving on, but its ok. lol. Cazd- Ooh thats exciting to get results back like that, you shall be seeing them soon. Premomt, sounds like great fun, Im quite jealous(except for the pink eye). Conswayla how are you doing today?

I am not going anywhere! I am here until my girls can move on with me!

Thanks Conswayla and Rae I don't feel any different yet. I am very tired and have to wee a lot LOL

Oh this is just so exciting! I am so happy that you got it hun! You have been through so much and it is time for you to have that sweet baby!!

Ah lol- about the peeing a lot. It gets a bit annoying after a while.

Oh good! It has never been my lucky number, but I am hoping it can be!

So what is your due date?

April 8th and DD was born on April 13th :dohh:

Spoke with Dr's office and Dr's nurse has set up an internal u/s Wed Aug 26th @8:30am just to make sure all is going well just a precaution because of last time and they prescribed me some progesterone suppositories LOL doesn't sound interesting but they don't go in the bottom they go up my whoha....

This is to make my uterus lush and excepting and a great place to hang out for 40wks. LOL

The more I talk about the more excited I am becoming. It's getting more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->