Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

That is great Sunshine, good that you have the doctors there to make sure this one is going to be okay! That's great you already have a u/s booked too!

Yes I have a wonderful Dr and nursing staff. She said she didn't want to call me unless this was the news I was going to give her. LOL

ooh how come ive only just read this?!!!! congrats :happydance:

i think its cos i dont come in the ttc section much these days but congrats :D

Wow sunshine!! :woohoo: congrats babe! Soooo excited for you!!

Can I join Team Love Bumps??!! I have posted my story in the LTTC section. Cycle 14...and did 1st IUI last week...we'll see !!

Watcha DaniGirl!

I'm still reeling from Sunshine's news- that's so exciting.
How're you feeling now.
Can you really wait a month before telling your OH?

SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU !

Watcha DaniGirl!

I'm still reeling from Sunshine's news- that's so exciting.
How're you feeling now.
Can you really wait a month before telling your OH?

SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU !

Oh Cazd you are so silly! You called me a sausage :rofl: don't think I have ever been called that before LOL

I am going to hold out as I know way to early and it takes forever to go by but if I wait and tell him on our anniversary with a nice picture of our baby and t-shirt or something like that he will get more excited but wont have to wait as long. LOL I am just greatful to have you lovely ladies to tell and talk about it with. I would go mad otherwise. LOL

Thanks Premomt your turn is coming! Have faith it will happen!

Hello Danigirl welcome!

Hello Danigirl! :wave:
The more the merrier IMO! We love to have ladies to share stories with! How was your first IUI treatment? I've always wondered about how those go...

Sunshine- you are going to WAIT to tell your OH?? OMG I don't think I could contain myself! The times I've gotten my BFP I did it at 4am when he was still sleeping and I woke him up so he could see it!
Waiting for a U/S pic would really be special though.... But I think I'd want my DH to be there for the first U/S... Oh what a dilemah!!

Not much going on over this way. Pretty sure I've ov'd already, but DH and I are still gonna go till CD16 or maybe later just to be sure. Dunno why, but I don't have a "I got it this month" feeling :shrug:. Just gonna have to wait and see I guess!

Sunshine- you are going to WAIT to tell your OH?? OMG I don't think I could contain myself! The times I've gotten my BFP I did it at 4am when he was still sleeping and I woke him up so he could see it!
Waiting for a U/S pic would really be special though.... But I think I'd want my DH to be there for the first U/S... Oh what a dilemah!!

Ok so my DH thinks work is more important than seeing our first u/s and tbh it's a vaginal u/s so very early and we won't be able to see a hole lot. I will have him come with me at 20wks scan where you can see so much more. He doesn't get excited until it's real to him and you know if he can't see it then it's not to real so it's best that I keep it in the oven until our anniversary then it wont be to long and he will see it too. LOL

Welcome Danigirl! Would love to hear your story and more about IUI! I am on my 13th cycle.....of TTC naturally....yeah not much fun.

Wow Sunshine, how are you going to contain yourself? I would be bursting, I would want to scream it to everyone! Well it is a good thing that you have us to talk to, probably makes it so much easier!

Conswayla it makes it so much easier to talk to you ladies but I have told my best friends. I don't want to many people to know as we have to get past our last date first. I want to tell the world as I am so excited but I did that last time and had to tell everybody what happened after. That was the hardest thing I had to do. People walking up asking how everything was going.... I was 4mnth when I lost the last baby so keeping it quiet for a while.

That would be very hard. I was 18 when I has a mmc and I was just about 12 weeks. We told our parents when we found out, they in turn spreas the good word. Only to have to tell the bad news a few weeks later. :shrug: good luck to you!!

I can understand that Sunshine, that would have to be very hard to do. I remember my sister had a mc and she had already told everyone and they were all excited, and then they would ask her how she was and how far and she would have to say what happened. I do not blame you at all for not wanting to say anything.

I am so excited for you though! This is such a great moment for you, happy 4 weeks!!

I don't know about you all over here, but 1st tri is pretty lonely please come visit me soon!!!:thumbup:

Oh oh oh me too!!! :wave: I wanna come over too!!

COngrats Sunshine!!!!!!! Woo hoo!
That is SOOO exciting! You were talking about weeing a lot more- I went to get an 8 week ultrasound yesterday and my bladder hurt so bad I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of it!! I felt like alittle kid! I never had this prob with my other 2!
I am SO happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"