Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I will hold open the door for you at the end of this cycle you must bd at least every other night or morning which ever you prefer but you need this :winkwink: that's what I did at least. LOL and a special position. LOL I don't really like that one but obviously it worked. LOL :blush:

Hey Erin! How are you doing? 8 weeks already?! That is crazy, so did you get pics of the u/s, everything looked good?

Sorry I haven't been on here lately but blinkin' heck how exciting?!! That's absolutely fabulous news Sunshine!! :yipee: :yipee:. Congratulations, here's to a healthy sticky bean :wine:

Sorry I haven't been on here lately but blinkin' heck how exciting?!! That's absolutely fabulous news Sunshine!! :yipee: :yipee:. Congratulations, here's to a healthy sticky bean :wine:

Thanks Brit you'll have to have one for me! It was quite exciting. I still haven't told DH and wont if everything goes right until our Anniversary on the 30th. LOL I get my u/s on the 26th and will have a pic for him too.

How have you been?

aw, thats a lot less time than I thought would pass before you would tell him. I thought it'd be like a month or somethin!

EEEEEKKKK so excided for you!!!!

Hiya ladies! I've got some free time between appts and thought I'd update ya'll on my TTC status.
Well since I decided not to temp or use OPK's this cycle I am not sure exactly how many DPO I am. If I had to guess based on CP and CM- I'd say 3-4DPO. But that's a very uneducated guess.:haha:

Nothing much has been going on with SS. Dunno if I even want to this cycle? Ha! Who am I kidding! of course I will... But at this point, nothing different. Just been very gassy the past two days (prob because of the Spinich Quiche I made) and my stomach has been kind of painful also. Sharp shooting pains, but up high in my stomanche, not in my tum.

I know it's still early, but I just don't feel like we got it this time. So I will be looking for and rooting on all the ladies that do!!:happydance:

Hi everyone....just wanted to stop by..... my 2ww is soooo hard!! You think 14 months TTC it would get easier....but we just did our first cycle of IUI so now the 2ww is making me very impatient!! How is everyone else doing??

aw, thats a lot less time than I thought would pass before you would tell him. I thought it'd be like a month or somethin!

EEEEEKKKK so excided for you!!!!

It really is about 30days away. LOL Aug. 30th so I will have to make sure I keep it to myself. LOL Yeah I know it will be super hard. :dohh:

Hi everyone....just wanted to stop by..... my 2ww is soooo hard!! You think 14 months TTC it would get easier....but we just did our first cycle of IUI so now the 2ww is making me very impatient!! How is everyone else doing??

The 2ww's get harder and harder I think. I mean each one comes with a new surprise usually. And you had a IUI so that must be nerve racking! I hope this happens for you! How many dpo are you? Or however it works with you have an IUI, I am not sure.

goodluck this cycle ladies :hugs: want you to join me soon!!!

Me too!!

I can't believe I'm on my 4th cycle already. Where on earth does the time go? I do feel for you girls that have been ttc for longer but it's shocking how easily the months add up.

As you can see AF got me (not surprisingly as no bd'ing means no lovebump). I've been busy filling up this past 2ww. Me and DH went and visited Chicago, which was fab and we done a load of touristy things.

So it's back to waiting for ovulation for me. I don't think I'm gonna bother with opks this month. It was just as depressing when seeing a negative on them but who knows, I may change my mind. Good luck girls for this month fx

Haha sunshine- I thought you meant today for some reason! Oopsie!
Samzi- I think wed all like to be in your shoes right now!! Almost 12 weeks! Where has the time gone?!
Question- has anyone ever heard/ read about stress preventing implantation? I've heard about it in tha animal kingdom (as far as a lioness or other female animal will not go into heat if the conditions aren't right) but anyone hear of it in the human world!?

LOL Premomt! I was reading that same stuff for keeping a pregancy! This is what I found... Stress can affect ovulation, definitely. Not ovulating can make long cycles. Once you successfully ov though, your period has to come in your bodies regular lp. It can't go on and on unless you miss ov. Even if you miss ov, you can have af at the right time. So once you ov, it takes off into the other world lol. I don't buy into a lot of the "stress" stuff. I mean, I just read yesterday that emotionally stressed women have a 65% chance of a schizophrenic child... All I see is women birthing in the jungle and running for their lives from other tribes and lions. That would be stressful. :rofl: Or starving women breastfeeding 5 kids. That would be stressful. Or not having a roof over your head and being snowed on.. Stressful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Me craving M&M's and being constipated :rofl: Probably not going to stress the baby... HA HA HA HA love you hun! :dust:

I haven't heard of stress stopping implantation. I think what stops implantation is low progesterone, and defects with the egg...I think. Stress can delay ovulation, but how much? Like Sarah said....women way back when had so much to stress about, and they were popping like 13 babies out of them at a time!

How is everyone today?

OMG you crack me up!!! Stress of popping out a baby in the jungle and running from the lions :wacko:

I hope this finds you all well!

Premomt I haven't heard of this but I am not very well versed on it. I totally believe that stress can contribute to the process and during pg as well. Good luck and let us know what you find out.

I will pop back in little bit to see how you all are getting on.

Hey ladies, by the time I get on again I better not see any of you still in TTC, I lost bean today Im taking a break and leaving BnB. Good luck all of you

:sad1: Omg rae soooooooooo sorry to hear this news! That was like a punch in the gut!
Take care of yourself...:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"