Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Dear Rae, I saw your post in the 1st tri thread and I rushed over here. I am so sorry for your loss precious...I have heard this is a great book and that the science and research behind it will give you hope for ttc again soon....It is available on Amazon for a penny used plus shipping. Good luck and please come back soon and let us know how you are.. :hugs:

Coming to Term: Uncovering the Truth About Miscarriage
By Jon Cohen

After Cohen and his wife suffered multiple miscarriages, he decided to research miscarriage, a topic about which little is commonly known. He found that the medical community offers surprisingly scanty information about what causes what is also called spontaneous abortion. He spoke with more than 100 women, interviewed dozens of medical and scientific experts, and pored over pages of data. What he learned, as presented in this sensitively written, reader-friendly book, is both frustrating and encouraging. Despite hundreds of so-called miracle treatments and tricks, for which hopeful couples pay dearly, experts confess that no one can say with any certainty what causes and, more important, what might prevent most miscarriages. Hence, Cohen cautions against accepting the unsubstantiated claims of well-meaning practitioners. On the other hand, statistics show, he says, that the odds of a woman who has suffered several miscarriages carrying a fetus to term inexplicably increase with each miscarriage. A valuable resource. Donna Chavez
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

Rae I am SOO sorry! This is hurt that no one can comprehend unless they have been there- I will pray for your healing. Dont lose hope.

Premomt...I'm here...I noticed I only posted once here saying I'd be joining in 8 days...obviously AF showed and I must have went into to "pissed off" mode. :laugh2:

Hello my lovely ladies how are you all today? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Well my DH totally surprised me tonight, He figured it out. I didn't even need to tell him but he didn't let me surprise him either!

So he know everything now so the only thing I will have a pic for our anniversary!

Will check back in tomorrow and see how your all getting along.

Oh when would you be due? APRIL WHAT? LOL LOL.. My DS is the 23rd and I am the 17th! YEAHHHHH!! APRIL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae - I'm so sorry to hear the news. I hope you get the support you need and the time to heal. xx

Oh when would you be due? APRIL WHAT? LOL LOL.. My DS is the 23rd and I am the 17th! YEAHHHHH!! APRIL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 7th is the edd but my DD was due on April 6th and was born on April 13th so it's up to the baby as to when it wants to come LOL Two birthdays in April the only way I can make it sound good is that the family then only has to come once instead of twice. LOL It's a long drive for them all!

Hey ladies...just popping as I have promised myself I will be more active on here now and inparticular this thread. I was wondering were all my lovely ladies have got to. I know most of you in here already and really hope that I get to know the rest of you too. At the moment I am only 4dpo and if I am graced with a bean my EDD would be 22nd April (my mums birthday).

Going back to a conversation you all had on a previous page about the stress factor for delayed ovulation...in a way I would agree with this. Most of you know how stressful my ttc journey has been since DH has been out of work...he simple just wasn't cooperating with bding. My O day were always between CD16-19 but this month he agreed that he would comply more and that he did and I wasn't as stressed...I o'd on CD15...my earliest yet.

Rae, I am so sorry to hear of your lost hun...I hope you get the comfort you need and the strength to continue when you are ready to ttc again. xxx

Irish eyes - any symptoms for us xx

csunshine- how did your dH guess? you were great to keep it to yourself for a week.
hope you are feeling ok xx

Well dearest Sunshine, I didn’t even see your BFP! And I come on a lot! I felt so stupid! Obviously, you haven’t had my super duper BFP welcome with sticky dust! Well, here goes!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sarah boy you were in lala land as I put out there last week. LOL

Gumb my DH flat out asked me if I had my AF. I don't ever lie to him so it was the answer of No. He then asked well when are you supposed to. I then said well last week. LOL He said so do you think your PG and I said well that's what the stick said LOL

So he and I discussed it after that and I told him everything. He is excited but wont mention it again until after my u/s and then it will be a while again after that. LOL He is weird that way.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! Here's some dust for you all!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone....just wanted to stop by..... my 2ww is soooo hard!! You think 14 months TTC it would get easier....but we just did our first cycle of IUI so now the 2ww is making me very impatient!! How is everyone else doing??

The 2ww's get harder and harder I think. I mean each one comes with a new surprise usually. And you had a IUI so that must be nerve racking! I hope this happens for you! How many dpo are you? Or however it works with you have an IUI, I am not sure.

Hi Conswayla!! Well, it's been 13 days since my trigger shot and 11 days from my IUI..... I go to the doctor on Friday to test. I've done about 6 tests with all :bfp::bfp::bfp: I just want to make sure it's not the trigger shot....since it has HCG in it. I did test every day since I got the shot and my tests were negative last Tuesday. Just started getting positive this Monday....so that's a good sign!! We'll see!! I see you are on cycle 13..... this was my 14th cycle.....and your right the 2ww does get harder! How r u doing?? :hugs:

Hey all!

Rae~ I am so sorry hunny that you lost babes. I am thinking of you, and hope you can get the strength you need to carry on and keep trying. I pray for you sweetie.

Dani~ This is a good sign, it just could be it for you! I can't wait to see what happens!

I am doing okay, just relaxing and trying not to think much about ttc right now. Its going okay so far :rofl: I don't know how long it will last though. Trying to SHIG again this cycle....so we will see!

DaniGirl good luck for Friday!

This month I'm a girl with a plan! I've bought myself a bbt but not gonna use opks, instead I've noted the dates that ovulation can occur (lately my cycles seem to be a bit all over the place from 27-31 days), so will bd around these dates for sure. I've decided that I'm (gonna try) not to mention anything about ttc to my dh 'cos he's so far been a nightmare with feeling the pressure. There is no way I'm gonna let this month pass me by without knowing I've got a chance.

Wow Danigirl!!! Looking good!:thumbup:

Hello ladies! Hope we are all doing well!

I am guestimating that I am around 8 DPO today. Not much to report.:coffee: Same things as usual really.
Sensitive nipples,
Wind,
Crampy stomache,
On and off irritability with DH...
Creamy CM
CP cant make up its mind...:dohh::shrug: Just playing the waiting game ATM.

Anyone else got any SS they wanna share?:winkwink:

Sounds good Premomt! Could be the early start of something!
I wish I could ss with you! I am not quite there yet....

I want to hear about more symptoms as I am bored atm! I am at the point were I'm in between feeling pg and not. :growlmad:

Sounds good Premomt hope it pans out this cycle!!!!

:thumbup:

I agree! I need someone elses symptoms to obsess over!!! :rofl: is'nt that what this board is for??:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->