Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I've just got to post this-

when I was new here and just learning all the abbreviations for things like EWCM and CP I found it amusing there was a "user CP" clickable at the top left of the page. I was like "really? they have an area for you to put your CP for others to see?" :rofl:
I figured it out after that...:blush:

So Irish has been talking about a chat day and I really want to do this! I think we should have a Team LoveBumps Chat Day!

I vote for next Monday 4pm (looks like it would be 9pm for you gals across the pond?)

Let me know how you all feel about the time and day!

I am good with that! I would love to have a chat day, it would be a lot of fun. I will be at work of course....but I am always at work while I am here!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ User CP.

I am good with that! I would love to have a chat day, it would be a lot of fun. I will be at work of course....but I am always at work while I am here!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ User CP.

Oh count me in as I will also be at work LOL:thumbup:

OMG!!! Maybebaby just got her :bfp: aaaahhhhhh!!!!! So excited for her!!!

:rofl: I was like wow these girls are really open! :rofl:

I know - Maybe got her :bfp: that's just incredible - I'm super jealous of course but so happy for her and it sounds like her OH is gonna be excited too....

I'm up for a Monday chat - I'll have just got back from my Ultrasound so I can bore you all to death about it! :rofl:

Premomt - with everyone getting Preggo we might need a new lovebumps thread!

I'll pop on in for a chat on Monday. I might be close to death though... I'm flying home today (arrive tomorrow in UK) and first thing on Friday morning I've got to get to the airport to fly over to Northern Ireland for SIL's hen weekend. Honestly, sometimes I feel I just spend my life on a plane but all good fun.

That's fab news about Maybe Baby. This thread does seem to be lucky and I'm hoping that one by one we're all going to get that bfp!

Yes, this thread has been very lucky! We are knocking them off like flies!!
It is very exciting and encouraging every time someone gets theirs! Gives me more and more hope that's for sure!

I think this thread is due for more BFP!!!!!!

I am leaving some dust for you all!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well this is just that lucky of a thread! We are ALL gonna get our BFPs!!! How many is it now since the thread was started??
I should look back through and update the first page with member names and BFP dates...
Maybe later :rofl: getting ready to go get my hair colored!

SO Monday at 4 it is then! (Ill be at work too :haha:)

Girls... I need your help.

OH has decided that he's going to wear american baseball shirts as his 'thing' when he's on stage.

Anyone know of a good place to buy them? He likes the Chicago white sox shirts - in black.
I've searched for them online but they're coming in at $100 !
Is that normal?

il deff be about monday, if im allowed :blush:

Girls... I need your help.

OH has decided that he's going to wear american baseball shirts as his 'thing' when he's on stage.

Anyone know of a good place to buy them? He likes the Chicago white sox shirts - in black.
I've searched for them online but they're coming in at $100 !
Is that normal?

Try this website it has plenty White Sox apparell

https://www.footballfanatics.com/MLB_Chicago_White_Sox_T-Shirts

Yeah I am excited for more BFP! I just wish I knew how to get one myself :rofl:

Cazd~ That price does sound about right, online or eBay would be the best place to look.

yea I agree Ebay or somewhere like that.
You could also look for knockoffs. Most of the time you can't see a difference in quality.:shrug:

caz~ here are some sites with black White Sox jerseys for less than 100$ US.
These sites are for replica jerseys.

https://www.sportsk.com/whitesox.html
https://shop.sportingnews.com/Joe-C...Chicago-White-Sox-Jersey-_-1391424462_PD.html
https://shop.sportingnews.com/Chica...e-Black-MLB-Replica-Jersey-_611438866_PD.html

Well ladies Im here again because it seems I was gonna have 2 bubbas, but one couldnt hold on, apparently 2nd twin is good. Not going to hold my breath though, as apparently the chances of losing this bubs is high, but its possible for it to hold on. not going to be on much though, Im trying to be prepared for what might come. Lots of love to you all!

Rae that is good news! I am so glad you do what every you need to do fxd that this bubs stays stuck! :hugs:

Good to see you back Rae~ Really REALLY rooting for this bub to hold on TIGHT!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->