Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I am hoping and praying (again) that she stays away this time. But I think I feel her creeping in.
More tired,
More irritable with DH,
low back ache,
"heavy" feeling in tum...

3-4 more sleeps and we shall see....:wacko:

Oh Rae! I hope so much this little one sticks! I can't believe you had 2 in there! get lot's of rest and relax, this bubs is going to hang on really tight for you!!

Premomt~ I sure hope she doesn't come, seems like you have such a good chance this month!! Fx'd

Rae it definitely seems like your body is fighting to have babies! Blimey.. I think we're all rooting for you. xx

Premomt - good luck. I hope AF stays away, well we don't have long to wait to find out the answer.... Good, good.

How is everyone doing? I think I am almost in the 2ww...not sure though. Boy this is hard to figure out.

Oh blimey Rae! So what's happening to the other one? Do you just have one in there?
Oh - I so hope it sticks. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best and all that.
Good luck hun :hugs:

Con - bravo for the 2ww - did you get enough :spermy: to cover it?!

I'm on CD9 so its all AAAAGES away. grr...

so the clocks ticking for you Premomt - how do you feel? Makin a little bean or just waitin for the witch?

so the clocks ticking for you Premomt - how do you feel? Makin a little bean or just waitin for the witch?

Gawd I wish I could answer that question. I have a miagraine right now (and usually get one right before a HEAVY af) but no cramping, cm has dried up but the spotting went away, and my cp is in the middle, but closed.:shrug::dohh::roll:
Im gonna go home and try and :sleep: this miagraine off.

PS rae~ keep us updated~

PPS I may not be back on much till monday, and am soooo looking forward to our chat!!

Go TEAM LOVEBUMPS!

Sorry about the migrane Premomt, I hope you can get rid of it, and I hope that spotting stays away!

Cazd~ O will probably come up faster then you think! I guess it is a good time to start getting :spermy:.

I am guessing I Ov'd yesterday or today. I am on CD 15 today.
We :sex: CD 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14. I hope I am covered as I woke up this am with a bladder infection, so no more :sex: for a few days! So much for SHIG this month, I am paying so much attention to my CD's and I wasn't going to. I had ewcm on CD 12, and then a LOT on CD 14 and cp was high and soft. I had a few twinges on the left side today, so I am guessing yesterday or today. Not sure!

Can't wait to hear from you Rae, hope all is well I am praying for one sticky bean!

Oh yes yes yes this is my favorite time on here! I get to hear everybodies symptoms or lack there of as I didn't have any hardly at all and still don't.

Premomt hope you get rid of you migraine I get those when I'm not pg so the upside to being pg is I am migraine free!

Cazd your days will fly by better replenish those little soldiers. LOL

Conswayla I know what you mean we know our bodies to well to just SHIG.

Rae waiting to hear you again.

:hugs:

Well I came home,ate, slept woke u and took some naproxin and it went away. (Mostly)

Now I'm just feeling bloated and tired.
I'm torn about testing. Since I dunno when I ovd, I dunno when af should be here. :shrug: therefore, I dunno if I should test in the am, sunday or monday..
My cm has dissapeared, but no af since the spotting.
I hate this part!! I thoight for sure yesterday that shed be here today. Or that I'd be spotting still... Ugh!!

Hi girls! :dust: for your cycles! Rae! Congrats hun! I am so happy you are back and with good news. Did you have a scan? Tell us all! :dust: and f'xd for you! I can't wait to see the lucky bfp's now! Sunshine, I am glad you are feeling well! When is your scan? :hugs:

Rae it definitely seems like your body is fighting to have babies! Blimey.. I think we're all rooting for you. xx

Premomt - good luck. I hope AF stays away, well we don't have long to wait to find out the answer.... Good, good.

Ha yeah I know, Im apparently really fertile, but the ones that have been implanting havent been too healthy. This bean looks good, got checked again and Dr said it looks good.

Sarah-Yes I had a scan, he/she looks good. Ive decided to test the nub theory on this bub, and every u/s I go to Im gonna ask what they think lol. She told me it was too early yet, but when I made her guess she said boy, so we shall see in a couple of weeks(Im gonna be going back often to check bean).

oh Rae that is FAB news!!! This is it for you!!!

Well as for me- I am :muaha: right now. CM has dried up, but when I get up to my cervix I can get some and it's pink tinged. Is it af coming, or is it me digging too much?:shrug: my past charts have shown this same pattern starting anywhere from 8dpo (on a 10 day lp cycle) So I just dunno what's to come.
I wish it would just go away completley or come on completley. I hate this limbo crap!!!!

I also had a bout of dry heaving this am. But that is related to too little to eat, and taking my vitamins on a semi empty stomache. I wish that wasn't the case tho...

I have decided that even if I test Sunday, I'm not gonna tell you all till our chat time monday! :haha: Though I will probablly wait till monday am anyways. I want to test while DH is at work. That way if it is a BFN I can deal with it on my own, and not have to worry about hearing him say "don't blame yourself, its my fault." or "we will keep trying until we get it!" And if it is a BFP I can savor the moment and figure out how to tell DH.

:cry2: I just want to know already!!

Ha - you'd leave us all hanging that long? It'd make for a good chat night though!!!

I have the same thing with vitamin tablets - they make me really sick if i take them on an empty stomach.

Well... hope the :witch: stays away over the weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its an awful thing to get sick off vitamins isnt it? you take them and go on about your business and then BAM! You are salivating and dry heaving outa no where!

ETA~ Yea I know itd be a bit mean to make ya'll wait, but whats a few more days? hehe...

Oh Drat Pre! Of course you would make us wait lol.. I wouldn't get disheartened at a neg yet anyway... The spotting could still be the implant stuff and take a couple more days to get hcg in your system..I can't wait for chat night and your details! Fingers X'd and :dust: for YOUR TURN! :hugs:

Sarah's suffering a bit but still going strong - she's a proper trooper!

Premomt - you're next !

LOL I am fine! Basically I can't shit (sorry) and can't digest food and everything non vital has shut down lol lol lol....Oh, the joys! I kept saying the first thing I would do after baby is smoke and drink... NO! I am doing an enema and taking laxatives lol lol lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Glad you all are well! I love reading this thread. Rae, are you going to do a journal soon! You probably have a lot of feelings to get out and it would be good. I would love reading it!
Pre- YOU ARE RIGHT THERE LOL LOL DON'T QUIT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Caz you are spectacular! I can't wait for results and O news and bd news lol lol... GO!! :hugs:

Ugh sarah.. You poor babe! I hope things get "moving" soon!
How is everyone else doing?

hey. im not doing too bad. pissed off at OH and tired but other than that! is the chat at 4pm UK time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->