Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

hehe I changed our team name cause of our chat today!
Lovely to see you all on !

Yes, I think I've found a new addiction with the chatroom.

I'm really quite excited this month as it's my first time temping and I really hope that I get to see that temp rise soon. I am starting to get my ew cm but (I done this bad thing and gave in to the temptation of buying opks) so far only negatives, although I'm not stressing over them at all cos now I know how easy it is to miss the positive!

Hi girls, I hope you are all doing well today. I missed talking to you all yesterday, was busy. Im a bit sad now lol. And Im confused about the new name lol, I wish Id been here yesterday.

Oh Rae, it just developed from wanting to slap all those people that keep asking us when we're gonna pop a baby out and stuff like that.

Not to worry about missing the chat though as I'm sure they'll be many more to come.

Good morning my lovely ladies !!! Or maybe I shouldn't call you lovely or ladies with all the want to slap people. LOL

Hope your all having a wonderful day. I must go stalk journals and charts now. Have a great day.

Hey ladies! Sorry I wasn't able to stick around very long for the chat! But I do remember wanting to slap people around :rofl: Hope all are doing well!

Hey Rae, how are things going with the bean?

Heheheee- I did! :haha: and yea there will be more chat days to come!! It was fun (although quick paced...)
Caz- I see you found jason... Mmmmm :thumbup: I will have to go find Bradley now...
Ttyladies tomorrow!

Ok I must know lol.. Who got slapped for being a bitch and why? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am happy (and surprised lol) to say it wasn't me.. I wasn't here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I LOVE YOU ALL! :hugs:

yeah sarah - we missed you! can we arrange another chat night when sarah can make it too?

We were joking about slapping everyone who asks if we'd ever thought about having kids, or "oh just relax and it'll happen"
you know... those people!

Conswayla- Bean is good, I felt him/her move so I think that it might be ok. Im just keeping my fingers crossed she/he holds on. How are you doing?

Morning ladies. Hope you all are well.

I had a little scare last night. I went to the loo and when I wiped (tmi sorry) I had some brown on the tissue! This happened about three trips to the loo and now nothing. I didn't call the dr cause it was pink or red so I thought it was just old stuff. Any thoughts ladies?

Rae~ I am so glad that you are doing okay! I am praying for a sticky one for you too!

Sunshine~ I did post in your journal too, but I think it is all okay. Its old blood and it is normal to get that in early pregnancy. See your doc to ease your mind, I am sure it is all okay hun.

Not much to report with me. I am about 5-6 dpo today and feel nothing. Just my lower backache on and off that I usually get as PMS. We will see what happens.

Ok I've found some pics of Bradley Cooper...
I've liked him in just about every movie I've seen him in.
Jarhead was great, so was He's Just not that into you and Yes Man. But my most recent Favs were Wedding Crashers, and The Hangover.
I love how Suave he looks in The Hangover. I just wish we coulda seen him more naked. :rofl:

Attachments

• bradley_cooper.jpg
    bradley_cooper.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bradleycooper.jpg
    bradleycooper.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bradleycooper1.jpg
    bradleycooper1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bradleycooper4.jpg
    bradleycooper4.jpg