Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

No its US time. What is that in uk time? 9 right?

im not sure but thats ok then! if it was 4uk time id deff miss it. but 9 is fine :D

I don't do time conversions well, so I hope that's right!! I looked at a world map with conversions and it said UK was +5 from east coast us time so...:shrug:

Boo-hoo... Didn't realise 9pm. :shrug: I'll try pop back later. x

(Walks off all alone.....)

Hello ladies my have you been chatty this weekend!

Premomt can't wait to hear your new! Great idea this chat!

Cazd, Conswayla, Rae, Britacross,Iwantabebe,and Samzi cant wait til this afternoon!

Talk to you all then!

Yeah Brit - I was on for 4pm - I'd put it in the work diary and everything!
Thankfully Sam set me straight!

see yall later....

Hey all!

Rae~ I am glad to see that things are going well now! I hope the very best for you hun.

Premomt~ I sure hope everything worked out for you and the :witch: stayed away!

I am on CD 18, so I am guessing I am 3dpo....but not 100% sure of that. My internet is down at home, and at 4pm, I won't be at work, I will be at home. So I will missing the chat!!! :cry:

Hope you are all doing well!

aww Con~ :sad2: we were looking forward to chatting with you! You said you'd be at work! Poo!

Yeah I thought I would be. But today is a day that I have to leave early so that DH can work. We do it this way so that our DS can always be at home with one of us! But I thought it would be okay before our internet went out.. :cry:

Boo for not having internet at home!! I don't have it.. But good for you for keeping a good schedule for DS like that! I hope to do the same with our children as well!

We are hoping that we can continue keeping him at home and us working around it. It is easier while he is in school all day.

I know, I wish I could come to the chat!! Next time for sure!

definetly! we should make it a regular occurance :hugs:

btw which room? general chat is always really busy. we might not be able to catch up with everyone else :lol:

ttc room
since thats what we r (mostly :haha:) all trying to do!

ok ladies it's Chat time!!
get over to the TTC chat room!!!

see u there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back