Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

OK, so all my talk of how I couldn't possibly test 'cos I'm 13 dpo and 13 being unlucky.... I caved... BFN! As you can imagine I'm gutted :cry:. I'm typical British though, I've had my cry and now it's time for a cup of tea!

Oh Brit, I am so sorry that you got a bfn. I really hope that changes for you. There is still time to get a bfp. :hugs: I know how awful that feeling is.

OK, so all my talk of how I couldn't possibly test 'cos I'm 13 dpo and 13 being unlucky.... I caved... BFN! As you can imagine I'm gutted :cry:. I'm typical British though, I've had my cry and now it's time for a cup of tea!

Don't sell yourself short! I didn't get my BFP last time until 17dpo! :hugs:

Thanks gals, it was really weird (or stupid?) but when I done the test and it showed negative I just kept saying that it was wrong. I honestly thought this month was it but only time will tell. I've got to say though, although having a negative test it does chill me 'cos it takes the stress out of waiting. I suppose that'll teach me for being too confident....

Anyway, onto something brighter... Sunshine, I see you remembered to temp this morning.

YES I DID!! YEAH!!!!

I also got some :spermy::spermy::spermy: last night too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:shhh:

I have so much PMAthis cycle it's probably going to bit me in the arse. LMAO

Sunshine I'm gonna join you with the pma... AF caught me a little while ago but I feel good about it 'cos there's no dragging it out and it means I had a shorter cycle. I'm gonna put a right fight on this month :gun: 'cos I've just bought a whole heap of opks and hpts so that I'm ready!!

Oh Brit, I am so sorry sweetie. Big :hugs: for you. It sucks having a 2ww with symptoms and then getting the stupid :witch:
Use this time to have a drink, and gather some new PMA for this cycle.

Hey ladies! Long time no post!! Haha!
Well I am at the OB office ATM and waiting on talking to her about what's to come for us. Im nervous and I don't really know why! Prob because I have no idea what to talk about!! Aahhhhh!! Ok breathe, it'll be fine.....ooooosssaaaahhhh....

You go Brit!!!

New motto:
PMA ALL THE WAY!!

Great that your prepared with all the POAS sticks!

Premomt so glad that your at the GYNO good luck with the plan! Let us know how it goes!

Hey Conswayla how are you today?

Me I'm good just busy taking advantage of my boy toy DH. :rofl::rofl:
He is feeling like a sex toy atm. LOL

I hope I o this cycle but haven't been real good at taking my temp. LOL I guess I can only do so much. LMAO Not for lack of trying.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

Premomt~ Good luck, let us know how it all goes!
Sunshine~ Glad you are getting lots of :spermy: hopefully he likes being a sex toy for a little while :rofl:

Me...I am okay. Not ttc hasn't really hit me fully yet I don't think. I feel so relaxed though....and I feel weird not having anything to obsess over. It will be even stranger when I start my birth control tomorrow..:cry:

Premomt~ Good luck, let us know how it all goes!
Sunshine~ Glad you are getting lots of :spermy: hopefully he likes being a sex toy for a little while :rofl:

Me...I am okay. Not ttc hasn't really hit me fully yet I don't think. I feel so relaxed though....and I feel weird not having anything to obsess over. It will be even stranger when I start my birth control tomorrow..:cry:

I'm so :cry: that your not ttc anymore! You haven't started them yet so you could still ttc one more time. LOL I know I'm the ttc pusher and your the :test: pusher sorry. Just making sure this is what you really want to do. :hugs:

Don't mind me I will keep going until I get it! :dohh:

DH and I have talked so much, and we are pretty sure this is the way it has to go for us. 31 months of ttc.....not explained reason as to why it isn't happening. I can't NTNP because I wouldn't be able to. The stress is getting to us so much, that I find I am a different person. I don't want that, but we have decided we are happy with having just our DS at home. And I have a step son as well, it is all good, just going to take some time to get past it that's all. I do feel pretty good right now....for now :rofl:

I'm so glad that you have discussed this but can't you just use condoms for a while to make sure this is what you both want. I just don't want you to sell yourself short. I know I'm being bad atm but I know how much you wanted another baby.

Ok sorry to go off like that! We are all behind you 100% on what ever decision you have made! :thumbup:

Have some fun with finding your old self again! I know ttc makes us all :wacko:! Please don't change from the person we all know and love! :hugs:

Sunshine, you are precious. I never got a chance to chat with you after the m/c... I am so sorry, but so glad you are back on the wagon. You are very sweet and deserving. I promise I will try to catch the big BFP earlier this time and not a week late! :hugs:
As far as Conswayla changing.. I told YOU Conswayla that you were an amazing BnB'er who everyone loved! You can't change or leave. NEVER! We adore you! Good luck girls with those BFP's and stickies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I know it all seems so weird. We may just try condoms for a while. But again, if we do change our minds, I can always stop bc. It's all so confusing :rofl:

I don't want to go anywhere, this is like a second home to me, I have been here for so long, and got so involved that I couldn't go. So I am just going to stalk everyone :rofl:

After our last mc DH threatened to make us use condoms :hissy::hissy:

I told him that if he wanted to get laid then he would reconsider and of course I won :rofl:

Conswayla any which way you decide to go we're behind you! I have come to rely on you quite a lot here lately!

Sarah thanks so much and just so you don't miss the BFP announcement I will PM you just so you know! Wouldn't want you to miss it again. LMAO

I love being here, I am so glad that I can be. I think I was always here more for everyone else then myself. I am stuck here now, and you are all stuck with me :rofl:

I just love your PMA sunshine! It is the best!!! :dust:

Hey ladies-
So the dr appt was painless (as I suspected it would be)
She was excited and impressed with my FF chart print outs. :happydance:
She said because of the early spotting in my leuteal phase I may have low progesterone, but did not feel it warrented a CD21 test. Rather an intravaginal supposatory. (Yay...)
She also said because of my EP she wanted to do a *DUN DUN DUNNN...* HSG test. :shock:
Its weird, I am not looking forward to the pain of it, but I am so looking forward to getting it done.
And lastly for me, a CD3 test. I can't remember what that is for exactly. I think its a FSH test...
I asked her about dh, and where he should begin. She said she could give me a specimine cup and instructions and he could bring it to the same place on the same day I have my HSG test.
So we are off to a start!
I didn't ask her if I should be taking the progesterone supplement now or waiting till next cycle, so I'm just gonna wait this one out. Should only be 10 more days or so.

Premomt - glad to see all went well at your appointment and things are moving for you.

I seem to be in a bit of a pickle at the moment about my chart and AF. Yesterday I thought AF had come but I'm not really sure. I have put a thread in the ttc section but I'm sure there's a conspiracy against me 'cos I never seem to get much help :cry:.

So yesterday morning when I wiped I had red/pink, which was quite light and I thought to myself that the :witch: would be coming full force soon after. I put a towel on cos there was no way there was enough for a tampon and went about my business buying opks, hpts and doing the whole FF thing. The thing is, after that all I've had is light brown spotting. I'm not sure whether I should still work on my previous chart or count the red/pink stuff as the start of AF. What do you guys think? I know she's on her way but I don't wanna have a new chart if I really shouldn't 'cos that messes with last month's LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->