Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

id say start at cd1 once you have full flow :hugs:

i had bleeding a few days before my af was due and i thought it was here, got all padded up for during the night, woke up and there was nothing. shocked was an understatement! :lol:

its not over till shes here ;)

Brit I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! Let us know if she shows today but I would test again if I were you!

Premomt that is supper news about all the tests! I also have to do the progesterone suppositories up my vaj-jay once I get pg. I will tell you that they are messy and always were a liner. You will feel like your thick up there but it's just the glycerin left over that doesn't disolve. Hope it works and you get the answers you desire and the end result is a healthy happy :baby:

Hello Samzi and Erinrae you preggo ladies hope all is well!

Premomt~ Glad you have the ball rolling a bit, you should hopefully have some answers soon. Spotting before AF can mean low progesterone, it is good though that you have some tests to do.

Brit~ I would change FF to show you are only spotting, CD 1 wont start until you get a full flow. Have you tested again yet? Do you usually get brown spotting (or pink) before AF like this? :test:

Premomt~ Glad you have the ball rolling a bit, you should hopefully have some answers soon. Spotting before AF can mean low progesterone, it is good though that you have some tests to do.

Brit~ I would change FF to show you are only spotting, CD 1 wont start until you get a full flow. Have you tested again yet? Do you usually get brown spotting (or pink) before AF like this? :test:

See I told you you were a :test: pusher!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: That's so funny about :test:!! It's not unusual for me to have the brown spotting before af is due that's why I am expecting her to come soon but she's still not here yet. I shall go and change my FF. I've told my DH that I want some bding 'cos that should bring her along :haha:, any excuse to get my wicked way!!

Aww Brit FX'd for you!! Hopefully AF just stays away for you!!

:rofl: That's so funny about :test:!! It's not unusual for me to have the brown spotting before af is due that's why I am expecting her to come soon but she's still not here yet. I shall go and change my FF. I've told my DH that I want some bding 'cos that should bring her along :haha:, any excuse to get my wicked way!!

:dohh:

I just went home and stole a little afternoon delight! :blush:

OMG it all started with a text and then it was all over. LMAO

Good luck Brit!

Afternoon delight :wohoo:!

yeah I am a :test: pusher. I am now going to live vicariously through all of you :rofl:

So my packets of opks and hpts arrived today and as soon as I ripped them open... I poas! :rofl: Still came up as a bfn but the best thing is that now I have a whole heap of hpts I'm gonna keep on poas until either AF shows or I get the positive!! :thumbup:

watcha ladies!!!

Brit - I love that PMA!

OMG - just looked at your chart and you're HOT!!!! girl... you're gonna get it!!!!

I'm back from my working weekend which was full of saga and drama but its nice to be home. Got me some lovely hotel :sex: and we're raring to make a noodle this month. xxxx

What is it with :sex: and hotels? Me and my DH stayed in one last night 'cos we were out for his birthday - never had so much bding!

My spotting has now turned pinkish but still not full AF. If she's gonna come I just wish she'd be quick about it 'cos I just wanna hype up for our next try.

So finally AF came - about time and all!! Talk about mess me about but I'm happy about it 'cos I knew she was coming and I was beginning to get really frustrated with the hide and seek game that was being played. Anyway... Onto cycle 5 and bring on the pma!! Can I start poas yet? :haha:

Brit so glad your ok with af being here. No keep that PMA for this cycle!

Hope all is well!

DH and I spent our first anniversary just hanging out, I did wake him in the am for anniversary sex. LMAO

We didn't do anything special just hung out together and enjoyed one another.

Hope you all are well! Way to go on the Hotel sex! WOOP WOOP how fun! I usually have my DD in the room with me so it doesn't happen as often. LMAO

:hugs:

Oh Brit, I know you were expecting her, but I am still sorry. I know how much that sucks! I am glad you are okay, and gearing up for next cycle!

I am very excited for all of you this cycle.....there are going to be a few :bfp: I can feel it!

So finally AF came - about time and all!! Talk about mess me about but I'm happy about it 'cos I knew she was coming and I was beginning to get really frustrated with the hide and seek game that was being played. Anyway... Onto cycle 5 and bring on the pma!! Can I start poas yet? :haha:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
it seemed really promising!

Sunshine - your anniversary sounds lovely - I know you had a dilemma about what to do but sometimes its nice to do nothing and just enjoy each others company.

K- PMA PMA - SEPTEMBER is gonna be THE MONTH for us all !!!!!!

Hey Sunshine! There certainly isn't as much action here like their used to be! I guess pre-Ov times can be fairly boring.

Yeah but this thread used to keep me going now I barely see anybody on here. You have moved on and are very seldom on here I am just having a pity party today :dohh:

I want us all to have a bunch of chatter it's so much fun!

hi sunshine xx
sorry not on line that much, i;m trying not to obsess, but finding out that trying not to obsess leads to obsessing!!
i'm getting ready for ovulation, but i do have to say i'm a lot more relaxed this month.

hope you are feeling ok and belated happy anniversary xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"