Metformin & PCOS

GL, Aein! It sounds like this is a good doctor and I hope it does the trick for you.

i hope for same stay... let see what God has written in my fate now :)

Good luck Aein! Glad your HSG was clear and you have a great doctor! Fx'd you will get your baby soon! <3

:dust: to all of you ladies still trying!!!! :dust: :dust:

AFM, I found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl! So excited! :) <3

Good luck Aein! Glad your HSG was clear and you have a great doctor! Fx'd you will get your baby soon! <3

:dust: to all of you ladies still trying!!!! :dust: :dust:

AFM, I found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl! So excited! :) <3

Congratulations Markswife!

so m here again with cd1 ... tomorrow going for blood test

hows u all doing??

No update for me. I am still waiting for a new cycle and hoping to see the doctor in October to get some prometrium.

Good luck Krissie ...

Hey JL, hows you doing? ohhh God 29wks going on ,,,,, so quick na
have you knew the gender of baby? or will a myth till delivery :)

tdy i started Clomid again but 100mg ,,., all my hormones are normal, thxx God

Good luck Krissie ...

Goodluck Aein!

Things have been pretty crazy over here, lots of ups and downs. The biggest change is my husband is no longer deploying and we have made huge improvements where are marriage is concerned. After a lot of thinking I have decided to start taking Metformin again. Not really for TTC purposes though. I want to lose a little more weight and the Met worked great for that the first time around. So for now I'll start working up my dosage and keep hitting the gym. DH and I will continue to DTD as normal and just see what happens.

Congrats to all the BFPs and gender reveals :)

WooW nice planning Aly, GL dear i wish n pray all time before end of 2013 we got our BFP, Aameen

Things have been pretty crazy over here, lots of ups and downs. The biggest change is my husband is no longer deploying and we have made huge improvements where are marriage is concerned. After a lot of thinking I have decided to start taking Metformin again. Not really for TTC purposes though. I want to lose a little more weight and the Met worked great for that the first time around. So for now I'll start working up my dosage and keep hitting the gym. DH and I will continue to DTD as normal and just see what happens.

Congrats to all the BFPs and gender reveals :)

Thats great news AlyCon! Goodluck!

Good luck Krissie ...

Hey Aein! I'm doing well! Time is FLYING, I can't believe I'm in my third trimester already! As for the gender - it's a boy!! :happydance: DH and I are super excited! I'm glad to hear you're doing well! GL with the clomid - I've got my fx that this is your month!!! :)

Yuhoooooo congrats JL
wishing you safe n healthy trimester aheas, hugsssss

didnt see baby and bunny.... where are you girls??

Clomid up dosage is playing with my mind, m shouting , feeling irritated on little things and luks m in a hollow space, ohhh God :/

m on 4dpo tdy ... i msg my Dr and asked about if need to take Progesterone, as old Dr done tht before with clojid cycles... but she said

" Cyclogest or duphaston should not be started until you have ovulated,had sex and its past four days since ovulation. Then you can start. Other way is not to take them at all till you get a positive pregnancy test. Taking these tabs on days if ovulation and sex can cause your vaginal secretions to become thick44 hence making it difficult for the Sperms to travel inside the birth canal to fertilize the egg "

so wt you ladies get? should i not take it and wait till for a positive test result??

Hi Ladies, sorry for being missing. We were in the process of moving house and FINALLY have the internet!! I was having withdrawal symptoms from not having the internet for so long :haha:

Wee update for me: everything is going well, I'm 25 weeks 3 days and had my 25 week appt yesterday and although the midwife wasn't quite on this planet we eventually got through it and he's measuring two weeks ahead which is a wee concern as he was ahead at the 20 week scan too so I'm being tested for gestational diabetes in three weeks. Have to drink that disgusting liquid and sit still for 2 hours after fasting overnight, not quite my cup of tea! :haha: Having lots of back pain (I have lordosis before I got pregnant :( ) and also so much hip pain I can no longer walk but a part from that I'm great! :D Nothing I can't handle :p

Realllllly need to catch up with everyone and see how everyone is, will read up on previous posts. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Good to hear from you ladies. I am still sitting where I have been since May. Still no af. I am trying to get a doctors appt set for October to hopefully get things moving along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->