Metformin & PCOS

Congrats dbluett!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!! :)

Hello Ladies!

i was out of the forum from last 1 month
wish to hear how everyone is doing??

Beta come back postive @ 74.6. Go back on Monday for 2nd beta. Hoping the numbers go in the right direction. I am still a little uneasy after having the miscarriage. I am hoping this is the 3 year miracle DH and I have been waiting for :)

:dust: to all

Congrats dbluett!! That's awesome!

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I had an apt with an endo on Tuesday, which ended up being cancelled because I was running 10min behind & they refused to see me. So I've decided to give up ttc. Its not worth the pain & suffering I endure every day to keep trying. So I'm just going to get healthy & forget about the baby stuff. Its obviously not meant to happen for me. I mean we're going on three years, tried clomid, metformin, vitamins, blah blah blah. Been through 4 different doctors & still no luck. I don't have the strength to press on anymore. So I'm going to do what I hate to do, & that is give up. But, I still want to keep in touch with you ladies & root you on, so I'll keep checking in from time to time to see how you all are doing! So excited for everyone who is expecting! Congrats you all, & good luck to all who are still trying!

Hey baby, hugs ya dear

please dont get fadeup, see m in same queue with you... 2 years are at end but no luck
i suggest you do some rest for months and try again ...

see m gonna do HSG test nxt month and hopeful for any positive change
you can also try this

I know how frustrating it can be baby! We have also been trying for over 3 years. I went to i don't know how many drs. I had no luck with clomid and they switched me to gonal-f. Have they mentioned about trying you gonal-f?I got my first BFP being on metformin and gonal-f.

Best of luck!!

:hugs: babyj. You have to do what's best for you, and only you and DH know that. Whether it's stopping ttc completely or just taking a break, I hope that this time is good for you. And know that we are all here to support you.

I've pretty much given up too Baby! I haven't even been taking the met anymore! My marriage is still struggling and now we just found out two weeks ago DH will be deploying next month. So unless I get a BFP before he leaves I'm out for almost a year anyway!

On a good note though I've been trying to eat healthier and have been going to the gym. I've lost a few more pounds and I actually got AF all on my own earlier this month!!! This is a huge deal! It's my first 100% natural AF in over two years! :) which means now there actually might be a small chance that I could get a BFP but I doubt it. With the way my pcos is my cycles are probably anovulatory so I won't hold my breath. I'm actually hoping not to get pregnant before he leaves. I want to use the time he's away to focus on myself and continue to get healthy physically and mentally. I might restart the met after he's gone but I haven't decided just yet. Hopefully by the time he gets back my cycles with be regular and ovulatory then we can get back to working on our marriage and just NTNP for a while. We'll see!

I'll definitely be popping in to check on everyone and give you updates!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFPs!!! :)

Nice to hear from you Aly, GL dear

where all gone :S it seems i back from my home town but everyone here gone :/

here in Saudi Arabia there's a Herb called Nabi Boti, that's women using for conceive
i asked one of my friend to bring this for me, in some hour she will be here with Herb, have to take this Herb after next day of finished periods for 3 days

and my luck or not, got my AF just now after 25 days cycle, last month they were 33 days :/

now i'm also changing my Gynea, will talk with her in morning and try to fixed my appointment for HSG early next week

here in Saudi Arabia there's a Herb called Nabi Boti, that's women using for conceive
i asked one of my friend to bring this for me, in some hour she will be here with Herb, have to take this Herb after next day of finished periods for 3 days

and my luck or not, got my AF just now after 25 days cycle, last month they were 33 days :/

now i'm also changing my Gynea, will talk with her in morning and try to fixed my appointment for HSG early next week

Hi Aein, Glad to know that you had a good visit home. Wishing luck with your new OBGYN. Am currently in my 13th week, still battling mild nausea, fatigue and heartburn. So are you not on clomid this cycle?

GL with your new OB/Gyn, Aein!

Lichong, I hope you start feeling better soon. Hooray for being out of the first trimester!

My tww after my IVF cycle is almost over. I got strong bfps on hpts yesterday and today and I go in for a beta on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->