Metformin & PCOS

GL with your new OB/Gyn, Aein!

Lichong, I hope you start feeling better soon. Hooray for being out of the first trimester!

My tww after my IVF cycle is almost over. I got strong bfps on hpts yesterday and today and I go in for a beta on Monday.

Goodluck StayHopeful!!!

Hey JL ... how long not seen you.. oh my gosh .. 25 weeks goes on ... time is passing so rapidly, hope you and baby doing fine

Good Luck stay, waiting for a good news, Yaaaay

Krissie, how are you doing with ttc journey?

thanks Lichon .... i'm going for HSG test on Wednesday 31 in evening & yes i was not on Clomid this month too, i already goes with 3 cycles with no result .... let see when i booked my appt with Gynea probable next day after test or weekend here on Friday or Saturday ...

Thanks Aein! I hope your trip was good! Are you glad to be back home? It's hard to believe that I'm already 25 weeks, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting my first bfp. Good luck with your HSG! I had one last October and it wasn't too bad. I did take some Advil about a 45 min before to help with the cramping tho - did your doc tell you to take anything before? I saw you had mentioned you were thinking about switching doctors, are you still thinking you'll do that?

Good luck to you and all the other ladies!! <3 :dust: to all!

Hey JL ... how long not seen you.. oh my gosh .. 25 weeks goes on ... time is passing so rapidly, hope you and baby doing fine

Good Luck stay, waiting for a good news, Yaaaay

Krissie, how are you doing with ttc journey?

thanks Lichon .... i'm going for HSG test on Wednesday 31 in evening & yes i was not on Clomid this month too, i already goes with 3 cycles with no result .... let see when i booked my appt with Gynea probable next day after test or weekend here on Friday or Saturday ...

Thats good Aein. Even I had done an HSG after my first round of clomid. It is painless but I did have cramps after the procedure. You might want to ask your doctor about taking some pain medication before the HSG.

Congrats stayhopeful!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with everybody, in the middle of moving! Well, OH is doing the moving and I'm just sitting supervising :haha:

Will need to go through the last couple of pages. Hope everyone is okay!

Thnaks for the words JL & lich....

yes Dr asked me to take Panadol 30mins before test... i hope it will go smoothly and turns on a right side

JL yes i'm happy because wherever i go into my sibblings, my inlaws i felt happy with my DH only and he cant live alone here without me, as he cant make food, no dishwashing, no laundry... so with me he feels comfort

& yes JL i'll switch Dr , even i am doing test in best hospital of kingdom where referred by a Dr, she is a Pakistani Gynea and HOD in tht hospital, so i'll prefer to visit her .. may be next day after my test

My hsg was pretty painful, but it passed quickly. Aein, have you talked to your doctor about trying a different med like Femara or something?

Aly, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry hun! I can't even imagine how I'd handle infertility & a hard marriage. Without my husbands full 100% support on everything, I'd die. I haven't been taking the Metformin either! I noticed some slight changes in the beginning, but nothing really huge. I've been off of it now for about a week, & haven't noticed a huge change since being off either. :hugs:

Congrats Stayhopeful!! That's amazing! H&H 9 months to you!!

AFM, I have decided that I'm going to take a year off of ttc. I know before I said I had quit, but I just can't stand the thought of never trying again on day. So me & hubby decided that until June/July of next year, we'll just focus on saving money & enjoying ourselves. Then we can make an apt with the endo again & start trying all over again. I think a years break is going to be a good thing for me mentally. Its already helped relieve sooo much stress not trying. AF is trying to come. I had spotting on Monday, then nothing til we dtd today. It was rough, & I've had light bleeding since. So maybe AF will FINALLY come. Last time I had a period was the beginning of June. :dohh: Anyways, congrats to everyone who is expecting, & glad to see everyone is doing well!

Hey Congrats hopeful HH 9 months dear <3

Baby, nice to hear from you and hopeful everything will move on as you people decided

stayHopeful, let see i'll take Dr appt next day after my test so will show her my HSG report and talk abt future, let see what she decides, hoping for best

Thanks! I'm super excited! Tired all the time though and starting to get nauseous.

Yesterday night went through HSG test
it was some painful, sharp pains , i never felt before , tiny bleeding also

now waiting for Monday to collect report and Visit Dr same time

Hello ladies!

Today was my 20 week scan and despite not getting 2 photos they needed, everything looked great! I go back in 2 weeks to get the last 2 photos they need. Baby weighs 13oz, which is right where it should be and we're officially team :blue:!! Mason Reece Tenney is his name and DH & I couldn't be any happier :)

I hope everyone is doing well and congrats to the new pregnant ladies as well:flower:

So,

my HSG report is very clear about tubes and uterus,, thanks God no abnormality

as i consulted new Gynea, she was so nice and soft spoken ... i clearly told each n everything ... she was upto i am perfect, just problem is with motility at DH side ... has taken my US for follicles too.. left one is 16.5 , moreover she given some vitamins to DH and asked to repeat test again ... let see now when he does this :s

also she said once i have to repeat blood test too at CD2 , aftertht you people decide either wanna go with Clomid cycles again or IUI, if any progress with sperm motility ....

long wait again for blood tests.. let see when Ovulation occur, i will again start tempting from morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->