Metformin & PCOS

Hie Ladies!

m here after a long break was busy in SIL's marriage in town

Krissie, m too much happy for you, Congrats dear H&H 9 months

i wish before end of this year, i also got some news :s

Congrats Markswife
where are the little princess pictures??

JL, wts update from your end.....

Happy to see you back Aein! GL this cycle!! :hugs:

AFM - I'm still around, just waiting for LO to make his appearance. I have 9 days left until my due date - he can come anytime now!

Wow JL, 9 days left. That's soon. I'm excited for you. Do you have a name ready?

Aein, hey girl!

JL, yea and these 9 days will fly away very soon, good luck dear

Hey Swetmel, how are you doing, any update??

JL, i cant say it will be good luck for me this cycle because m still here in Azad Kashmir and DH left for Saudi Arabia, his vacations end :/ tdy m feeling crampe like Oing with little fever, but useless, he is nt here :(

Hey Swetmel, how are you doing, any update?

Open the spoiler in my signature.

I want you girls to know that I didn't abandon this thread. I kept stalking you with the hope that someone else would get their bfp. And although I was too depressed to talk about myself, I was happy for each of you. :happydance:

Welcome back Aein! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Congrats sweetmel! How are you keeping?

Only 9 days JL!? Where has the time went :haha:

27 weeks is the perfect time to have one of those videos made. I have videos from each of the boys. In the last few weeks when there is nothing to do but wait, they are great to watch. My parents, who are older, couldn't believe a 4D ultrasound existed let along sit and watch it with me. Are you going to get one?

Congrats Sweetmel!! :)

I haven't done the 4D scan yet. I'm not sure how much it costs here in the US, but I know my MIL has asked me if I've done it yet:dohh: I just had my baby shower this past Saturday, so I've been busy with DH trying to finish LO nursery.

Well in India things are done a little differently. We cannot ask the gender of the baby nor take pictures or videos :(. The Gov is pretty strict about this rules due to the fear of female foeticide and/or abortions. I did have a video of my DD during my pregnancy in the US a few years back. I am sad it wont be the same case this time.

That's so sad. I can't believe people would do such a thing.

Do you girls have journals over in the pregnancy forums? I don't have one yet.

Congrats SweetMel! That's so exciting!!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well with your pregnancies or ttc'ing!!! How is everyone feeling??

I'm officially overdue at 40+2 and impatiently waiting for LO to make his debut! I've got an induction scheduled on November 12th (which will be 41 weeks) if he doesn't come on his own before that.

Thanks JL. I was just wondering about you. I was thinking you should be about ready but two days over isn't bad although it probably feels like it to you. :baby: is too shy. I hope you don't have to be induced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->