Metformin & PCOS

Welcome in dear Malgor on the Met thread....

its v sad to hear about your PCOS story, but your struggle and positive approach will definitely result better for you vety soon

so now your cycle 30 days or less? how much dosage currently you are taken??

Welcome Malgor! Thanks for sharing your story and good luck with your ttc journey :D I do hope its a short one and you conceive sooner rather than later!

We're here if you need anything and keep us updated with your journey :flow:

Welcome to the thread Malgor :hugs:

Just wanted to wish anyone who celebrates a Merry Christmas :) I probably won't be on tomorrow, so hope everyone enjoys time with their families!!

Merry Christmas ladies :flower:

Bfn and no af today, knew that would happen! But on the plus side I've been stuffing my face all day :haha:

Hope you are all having a great day!

woow thts great Bunny, i hope you all had a great time with family n friends

this year on Christmas couldnt see any social activies around as compare to Pak, although today was our Quaid's day, the founder of Pakistan's Birthday

today CD14 started here, i felt some light pain right side and over slight uterus area, dun know why
still i am trying to find OPK but looks as this time no chance, trying to feel O by myself and via BBT

Hopefully that means your Oing or about to O :)

I'm not sure what Oing feels like as I thought I felt it on cd 15 but considering I'm not pregnant or started af yet I guess I didnt O and imagined pains :dohh:

Merry Christmas to all the ladies who celebrate! :flower: and welcome to all the new lovely ladies - thanks all for sharing your stories, hopefully 2013 will bring on lots of bfp's!!

Aein - I hope your cramps were a result of you O'ing! I've got my fx for you!

Baby - sorry about you bfn and no af. Hopefully you're just having a longer cycle and O'd late. Glad you're enjoying the holidays tho! I'm with you on the stuffing my face part! :haha:

JL, I'm guessing you meant bunny & not baby as I've just O'd lol.

Bunny, sucks for the bfn & no AF! Fx'd one or the other shows soon!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great Christmas this year, it just seems like somethings missing. Its felt like this for about 3yrs in a row now. Everythings great, food, family, friends...but something is missing. & I know exactly what it is. Maybe next year we'll have a little one to celebrate with & make Christmas complete. Such conflicting feelings! Happy but sad at the same time :shrug: what can ya do right? Anyways, I'm laying around watching movies with my hubbs. Good wrap to a good day :)

JL, Baby... cool you all had a great Christmas time.. i wish someday i visit Europe with my Hubby and specially on Christmas and New era time, ISA :coffee:

Bunny last night i saw your reply, and altough may be i m about to Oing, i just grab DH and had Bedding :D
now relax for a day... rest God knows and he will do much better for all of us, cheers Ladies :hugs::hugs:

& yes Baby dear i always wish and pray new year brings lots of happiness for all of us in real means, to be mother is a dream and really a gift from God and soon we will got tht :happydance::happydance:

Lol sorry Baby, I DID mean Bunny not Baby! Too much food from Christmas dinners makes my brain foggy :haha: I'm glad to hear you O'd tho!

Thanks JL, starting to wonder if stuffing my face the past month has stopped the met from working :dohh:

Good luck Aein!!

Lol, no biggie :) I knew what you meant! Hahahaa, Bunny, I dont think stuffing your face will make the Metformin stop working! Although I was aggravated yesterday that I fixed this HUGE plate of yummy food just to eat like 3 bites & be stuffed! I need to weigh & see how much I've lost over the last couple days. The Met has really effected my appetite, & the only time I really mind is during the holidays when I have sooo much yummy food to eat but not hungry at all! Lol

Thats great that its working! Its only been the past couple of weeks that met has decreased my appetite, could go ages without eating, was very pleased! But the past couple of days I've been stuffing my face with chocolates even though I wasnt hungry cos I was determined not to waste christmas sweeties :dohh:

On cd30 today and still no sign. Really thought it would be on time cos for a couple of days I was getting mild cramps and even though I can barely remember what af cramps feel like I was pretty sure it was them :haha: Must of been imagining it!!

today was really exhaustful day,

whats going on here i felt mild cramps from right lower abdomen side to left, even while dishwashing i was hardly able to stand, aftertht we go out for shopping and i was just walking as someone pushing me to do so....:wacko:

i am little scary too this time as onother blog of TSH i got it level 4 is still not normal in America and onething i noticed different Labs have diff levels of their results

although m still on its medicatn but will consult my Dr on nxt visit :dohh:

Bunny dear same feelings today, even tdy i was really nt willing to come out from bad just rest and asked dh to slightly moved his hand over my lower abdomen area dun know is it site effect of Met or what :cry:

Hope you feel better soon :flow:

I've been having what I though was af cramps for days and even though they're very light its horrible not feeling well so I hope we both get better soon! :(

Af still not here, don't know whats going on!

Bunny have you done your blood test?? how many days up now??

i am on Cd15 today so here AF chances are nil so early :(

I'm not getting help from the doctors with ttc, trying to do it myself first. I'm to go back in about 4 months to see how I'm getting on with metformin but thats it so won't be getting a blood test.

Im not even sure I ovulated but thought I had since I've had an af on metformin already. On cd 31 now. Really thought my cycles would be normal after I got my first af but guess not :(

Godo luck dear, my prays and best wishes are always with you <3

but my advise see some other days if no af, then go urself to Lab and done blood test, no need to visit Dr but just for your concern, if you can do so,

lots of hugs ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->