Metformin & PCOS

I think I'll test next week if af doesnt arrive but I highly doubt I'm pregnant :(

Keep gettin af like symptoms, like light cramps and feeling just sensitive and yucky but then I keep thinking it's all in my head!

inshahAllah you will got your bfp, sumthing when enters in head there must be some clue also dear and m sure till next week your clue will be clear n positive <3 :)

Would love to see a bfp! But I'd be happy with af. Dont like this waiting around :haha:

Only have one cheap internet test left so I'd better wait a while to test.

ah yes i can better understand this word waiting :D

but seriously sumtimes i thought rather purchasing these opk, we should have any natural way to confirm our O , BBT and mucus note also not 100% accurate

I dont know if I would have the patience for bbt and the fact you need to take it same time every morning before you get up. Wish it would just be easy! :haha:

yea its nt so easy but m managing it anyhow regularly :( hard task

Hello ladies. Bunny, sorry to hear you havent gotten AF or a BFP yet. Dont let it bother you too much, I just got AF for the first time on my own with Metformin this cycle. The other two months I had to take provera to get AF. Aein, hope you are feeling better! :hugs:

I feel sooo crummy today. I have a sinus cold that has been kicking my butt for a few days. It started getting really bad yesterday, & today I've felt lousy all day too. I found out today I got the job at a day care center! I go in at 12:30pm tomorrow to fill out some paper work, & I'll be working in the infant room. I'm excited for all the practice I'll be getting, but nervous at the same time because its someone else's baby! :haha: I think it will be nice to work there, but I have a feeling its going to make me want a baby that much more. The good news is I'll be making pretty good money, so that will help with our savings & being able to afford a new addition! Plus, I could take my little one to work with me :) I really think I'm going to love it! Now all's I gotta do is actually get pregnant!!!

Thats great baby! Well done, so happy for you! Seems like everything is slowly working out :D I love babies but I get worried with other people's in case I do something wrong :haha: I get worried about picking them up wrong :dohh:

I was just under the impression that as soon as I got one af that means my hormone levels were "sorted" and I'd keep getting them every month :(

woow congratulations baby, i hope your days will be more bright now - <3

yohooo m so happy dis time nt because we did BD, but my dh surprised me with advance new year n anniversary gift, ASUS windows 8 notebook, so here i will now plan to start blogging too now

Thanks ladies! I'm very excited, but I agree bunny. Something about babies that belong to people I dont know makes me nervous. But it will be great practice, & I'm sure over time I'll get used to it. I'm really excited, the extra money will really help us with everything.

Congrats on the job Baby! That's so exciting and you're right - it'll be great practice! :thumbup: Sorry to hear about your sinus cold - i hope you're feeling better soon! :flower: I've got a bad one as well and it's making me miserable. I actually took a sick day from work tomorrow because I need to go see my doctor and, most likely, get some antibiotics. My throat is raw and SO sore, my sinuses are killing me from my cheeks right to my ears, and I had a fever earlier today. Blah.

Bunny - I'm sorry your cycle is still wonky. I'm like Baby, I've had a natural af followed by months where I've had to take provera to kick start it - unfortunately with pcos it seems like every month is different :( The waiting is definitely one of the worst parts. Fx that you get af (or even better - a bfp) soon!

Aein - That's such a nice surprise from dh for your anniversary! I've never done any blog writing but have been thinking about giving it a try now for awhile - I feel like it would be good outlet for all my thoughts and frustrations - similar to this thread :)

Thanks JL! :hugs: hope you feel better too. Seems like EVERYONE is getting sick, most people have been getting the flu so hopefully we're lucky & its just a sinus cold. I feel icky, but I'm hoping its gone in time to start my new job. I'd hate to be sick my first few says of work!

Baby, this is what m also thinking of, my dh said now you have lots of info on these Women issue so must go with it, soon m gonna make one n will share here with all of you too :)

tdy was v good day till afternoon, but before evening i again got same itchy feelings of pain, and it was feeling as af is just coming out, even i goto washroom and checj but nuthing just sum watery cum, and my cervix is feeling so closed

dun know why but my eyes are weaping, mind is empty, no feelings but.... :(

CD 28 and still no O... Looks like Metformin hasn't started working for me yet.

:hugs: how long have you been taking the Metformin stayhopeful?

I'm nervous to see if I'll get AF again this next cycle. I'm hopeful, but I'm not too confident. I should be a few days past O, not sure exactly how many days since I'm not tracking it again this cycle. But I think I O'd, especially since I had O pains & ewcm. Guess we'll see!

Congrats on the new job Baby! That is fantastic news.

I have been feeling off the last few days. I am on CD 20. I have been feeling crampy the last two days and extra wet down there. I keep thinking I am starting and wake up panicked.

Hopefully my body figures it out soon. It is days like this I really wish I could just have a normal cycle.

Hope everyone is doing well.

:hugs: how long have you been taking the Metformin stayhopeful?

This is my first cycle on it and since I'm not insulin resistant, my FS isn't sure if it will actually do anything to help regulate me. It's worth a try though! I go back again in 2 weeks for another blood progesterone test, if I still haven't o'd then my doctor will induce AF.

Thanks Krissie, is it possible the extra cm is due to ovulation??

Stayhopeful, I started Metformin in September, & JUST got AF on my own for the first time this month. Each time before I had to take Provera to induce a cycle. I'm still uncertain if it was a one time thing or if I'll get AF on my own from now on. But I noticed a lot of changes from the Metformin too. Like a change in appetite, weightloss, less hormonal. I started noticing changes about a month after I started taking it, so it does take a little bit of time to get in your system. Although some people notice changes immediately.

Stayhopeful - I've actually been on met since October and am just starting to notice some changes now (similar to the ones Baby has mentioned) - I've lost some weight without really changing any of my diet or exercise habits, I am less hormonal during af, etc. I however, still have not O'd / gotten af naturally yet since I've been on it, and lately always need provera to induce af. My cycles have been VERY irregular long before I started the met, so even then I rarely got af on my own (and when I did, my doc suspected that it was probably more break-through bleeding than actually af). Long story short, it took me a couple months before I saw any effects from the met, so don't give up hope on it yet! I still have my fx crossed that it will bring on af eventually!

Krissie - I'm with Baby on the thought that maybe you're body is getting ready to O late - is your cm egg-white like?

Baby - how are you feeling? Is your sinus cold any better? I was completely MISERABLE yesterday and so sick, but I went to my doc and he gave me some antibiotics that seem to be helping (thank goodness!). I did have to cancel my ultrasound appt this morning because I was still feeling so gross, but the clinic said it wasn't a big deal because I'm still early in my cycle (only on cd10). I'm gonna drag my butt out of bed and go to my appt tomorrow morning no matter how I feel! The last thing I would wanna do is miss too many ultrasounds and not be able to complete my cycle monitoring this month :dohh:

I'm still feeling yucky. & I am soooo lonely lol. I just wanna cuddle hubby, but I dont want to get him sick so I'm staying away. Its driving him crazy too, but I hate when he's sick lol. He's such a baby, so I'm avoiding it at all costs! Good thing I O'd early this week, bc so far from Wednesday on I havent been able to breath outta my nose & dtd would just be miserable at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->