Metformin & PCOS

hello Ladies, what are you all upto??

hope baby soon you will be out from this yucky sitaution :)

so as per BBT chart, today i am at 3dpo, ehh its mean sumhow i have ovulated and its the same day Bunny you said may be you are about to O ... o yeaaaah

i believe this is all because of Met for sure, now let see what outcome waiting for future:thumbup:

Good luck with O Aein! Fx'd you catch that eggy!

I'm feeling a little better this evening. Still sick, but not as bad as I felt this morning. Me & hubbs did a little shopping today, & helped his mom take all of her Christmas decorations down. I'm ready to be home, but MIL is cookin dinner & a free cooked meal isnt sounding too bad right about now :D

I've had a lot of cm the past few days. I'm sure its just because of the robitussin I've been taking. Its got the expectorant in it that makes the mucus thin out so unfortunately I dont think its because of something more exciting. Sometimes it feels like the idea of me ever getting pregnant & actually having a child is too far fetched to ever happen. Ughhh, I just hope this new year brings better luck to everyone!

Hey Ladies....

i know there's quite time difference between all of us... here just 30 minutes remain to click 12:00am....:thumbup::happydance:

i had a nice evening at outside with hubby, although i never seen any new year celebrations here in Riyadh city, but we just went outside in Mall, enjoyed shopping at Danube, dine in out and had a fabolus time...

i bought choclate box for dh as a love token on this eve, surprised will show him at exact time...:flower:

i wish u all a happy n joyful coming year and May Allah bless us witg dust of babies, Aamin :hugs:

Hey ladies- I am still having that off feeling. It could be O but I really don't know. I am barely getting a second line on my OPKs. I have been having intense but brief pains in my uterus the last few days. I have no idea what is going on! I am going to wait it out a bit and if it doesn't stop schedule an appointment to get checked out.

Even though its is only 2 pm here I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope we are all blessed with our bumps this year!!!

krissie, same pain i also felt on this cycle for about 3 days.... i am nt ysing any OPK but noting my BBT and it shows i O on same date when i was feeling pain, i hope same happening with you, good luck for u

here 15mins left... ahhh long wait just wanna hug dh , and give him surprise gift with wishes

Thanks Aein! I will take that as a positive sign. I kinda think this batch of OPKs is bad. They have been so different from all the others I have used. Now if hubby would stop working so much overtime we could actually get busy.

yea krissie, we have to tackle with situation but in very relax mode

lol yesterday when i told my hubby we judid BD two times within my O time, so he replied so what once time in a week is enough, ehhh is it true??

Happy New Year ladies! Me & hubby had a fun night with family & friends, & hubby is a little tipsy so he's been making me giggle all night. He isnt so drunk to the point he'll be sick all night but he is quite funny :) I didnt have anything to drink since I'm only a week past O & there's no way to tell if I'm preggo. But now I'm ready to rest, its 2am here & we are now home winding down. Hope we all get our little 2013 miracles!

Sorry its been a while since I was on ladies but happy new year! Hope everyone is doing fine and enjoyed their night. I managed to stay up til like 2 minutes past 12 :dohh: Its 10am here now and I'm knackered! Good job I'm not back to work until Monday :haha:

Happy New Years ladies!! DH and I had a quiet night together because we both had to work this morning at 7am - it was nice tho - we relaxed, caught up on some cuddle time and watched the ball drop on tv (then went to bed shortly after midnight lol).

:dust: to all in 2013!! :D

Hi all Ladies, nice to hear you all had a great New year eve with your family n friends

i am too much exhausted this tine, its 6pm here and i was busy in cleaning home since morning 9am,, specially kitchen with some changings, :(

and now feeling pain in backache and uterus side, ehhh feeling as af is coming although tdy 6dpo and 21cd, let see

Hopefully your symptoms are because of a bfp instead of af Aein :flow:

Still no af for me so I'm just going to concentrate on taking met and loosing weight instead of ttc. Quite disappointed really but I can hardly ttc when Im not having af :haha: Got a feeling it will be a while until I can properly start trying :( but maybe I'm just being a big negative worrier :dohh:

Looking forward to starting to eat healthy again! Had far oto much rubbish over Christmas :haha:

yea dear bunny let see where it end :)

best of luck with your af and weight loss plan, i bet you can do this within sum months

tell me can we do home test before 1wk of af date or should wait till 15 days up to af time??

:hugs: bunny, don't let it get you down! Give the Met time to really get in your system. You've only just started in your ttc journey. But, focusing on losing weight & getting healthy is a great idea! It'll help keep your mind off of ttc, & maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised :D

Aein, fx'd that its bc of a bfp & not AF! You can test a week before AF, but you may not get accurate results. Its best to wait until your missed period.

As for me, I've been feeling fine. Just got over my cold, so I'm feeling much better than I was. I had some pinching near my left ovarie yesterday. I'm not sure what it was since I should have already O'd, but it was very annoying. I'm going to ask my doc about it when I go in for my appt later this month. Idk if it could be my ovarie hurting because of the Clomid or if it was just some regular cramping. I had some pms last night, but feel fine today. AF isnt due until next week or so, so I'm not sure why I had pms last night but hopefully the witch stays away this month. Ughh, wouldnt it be just a perfect way to start the new year.

yup baby dear, my period also due by next week, so will wait , lets hope for yearly surprise may be waiting for us baby <3

just now talking with dh, tdy weekend started here by friday so we are quite relax, i was saying dh while tears in my eyes tht last anniversary i thought next will celebrate with our baby, but.... just hope n hope

Bunny - I know the whole pcos ttc journey can be frustrating :hugs: I also haven't had a natural af in months :( I think that's a great idea to focus on eating well tho. I'm sure we've all heard this plenty of times before, but they say that even a small amount of weight loss can really help improve fertility. I'm also going to try and really focus on eating well and get back into exercising. Too bad the gym wasn't more fun!! :haha:

Aein - if you're going to test at home, definitely use the early response tests. Are you able to get First Response where you are? I think they can test up to six days before af, but will still sometimes give false negatives if your hcg isn't high enough by that time. Fx that it'll be a bfp!!

Baby - glad to hear you're feeling better! Have you started your new job yet??

As for me - I had another ultrasound today and my doc says I have a tiny follicle (1.2cm)in my right ovary, so now we're just waiting to see if it will grow or if it will turn into another cyst :dohh: It is a bit exciting tho, because at first the doc was thinking that I wouldn't get a follicle at all this month. If it keeps growing then I may just O on my own this month!

Hey JL, welcoma back on thread, hope follicle get mature enough, hugs

i am in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, here it is very difficult to findout but will searchout online, may be some Whites store having it, i am feeling very lazy and pain in my pelvic area or lower abdomen just to avoid painkiller i ate boiled egg to relief it, i hope it gets ok :(

Aein, I know the feeling too well. We've been hoping to celebrate our anniversary & holidays with a little one for a long time :(

Jl that is soooo exciting about the follicle! Fx'd you O on your own!! I havent started my new job yet, I should start Monday. I had a background check done this Monday & so long as the results are back by the weekend I should start on Monday morning! I'm excited to start, but also nervous at the same time. Ahhh!

Has anyone else had dizziness as a side effect on Metformin? It's not severe, but it happens several times a day (especially when I stand up quickly) and I get carsick easily too, which never used to happen.

StayHopeful... I have been getting dizzy spells that last week or so. I am not sure if it is related to the met or something else. I have just been feeling off. I took a test this morning and it was BFN. So I don't know what is going on with me. I am hoping it passes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->