Metformin & PCOS

Eurgh. I'm 3dpo today and sorest bbs EVER! Normally I get sore bbs the day of ov and a couple of days pre af... But they are SUPER sore! Even walking hurts

wooow Laurac i am waiting for good news from you very soon, InshahAllah:thumbup:

Hey Ladies,

My FF chart is freaking me out. I don't understand why my temps are going down now and the solid red line is now dotted :( I don't know if this is a good sign or bad. What do you ladies think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0f35/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i had read that in FF about that dotted cross hair, A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict, although i am also noting my daily temo but i dont much trust on it either

Hey Ladies,

My FF chart is freaking me out. I don't understand why my temps are going down now and the solid red line is now dotted :( I don't know if this is a good sign or bad. What do you ladies think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0f35/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i had read that in FF about that dotted cross hair, A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict, although i am also noting my daily temo but i dont much trust on it either

I'm wondering if it's the one temp. I took it later and was up for an hour already. I think I'm going to discard that one temp, but I doubt it will make a difference.

*ADDED* OHHHHHHHH I see what I did wrong, I forgot to add my CM to the day I had a +OPK! It was watery and I didn't add it. Once I did the lines were solid again:dohh:stupid me.

lolz... yea i was also looking at your chart and trying to findout any point, which you misssed, but see you have already got it... hehehe best of luck dear

lolz... yea i was also looking at your chart and trying to findout any point, which you misssed, but see you have already got it... hehehe best of luck dear

Yea, I felt stupid:dohh:I was looking at it for hours on and off and then I saw the CM and was like "THERE IT IS!!!!" lols :p

hippie, yea it happens sumtimes dear, :)

Aein - I know it does. I just hope that +OPK was true. When I looked at it the one line was as dark as the control, plus the watery CM. Just really hoping. FX'd.

Aein - I know it does. I just hope that +OPK was true. When I looked at it the one line was as dark as the control, plus the watery CM. Just really hoping. FX'd.

woow thats good, i hope to hear a good news from you too also

& i am counting days, waiting for my periods so i go for hormones test, as my PCOS is just a may be thing, but i wish i wont be effected from it, hope so

although my CD31 started, but i dont wanna take it positive, coz this month we didnt get much chance for intercourse, as my DH test was also in loop and we were avoiding it...

but rest Allah knows, dont know why my cycle is getting late and where its going on :)

Aein, ohhh ok. How long are you going to wait to test? Have you been feeling like AF is coming?

Hippie, glad to see you got it figured out! I don't know how to read them durn things lol, but I'm glad your chart is looking good again!! :hugs:

Aein - dotted lines means ff thinks you may have ovulated but they aren't sure. I had dotted lines a lot last cycle and they ended up vanishing entirely. I don't think I actually ovulated. Looking at your chart I see your temp is back up today and your solid lines are back...all good signs hun. Fx for u!!!!

Afm - had lots of watery cm last few days, cervix was high soft and open yesterday and last night my boobs were pretty sore. This morning I had a bit of a temp rise. Dtd last night so should be covered if I did ov but no positive opk yesterday :shrugs: Anyone ever ov without getting a positive on opk? Can that happen with pcos?

Aein, ohhh ok. How long are you going to wait to test? Have you been feeling like AF is coming?

Hippie, glad to see you got it figured out! I don't know how to read them durn things lol, but I'm glad your chart is looking good again!! :hugs:

dear i visited my Dr last month after my periods and got my follicluar tests too on CD11 n 15.. so on 16 Sep Dr prescribed me hormones test as they are thinking may be i have PCOS... now tdy 31 day as its end but no AF symtoms, tdy i m on dpo 10 :wacko:

Aein - dotted lines means ff thinks you may have ovulated but they aren't sure. I had dotted lines a lot last cycle and they ended up vanishing entirely. I don't think I actually ovulated. Looking at your chart I see your temp is back up today and your solid lines are back...all good signs hun. Fx for u!!!! [QUOTE /]

well yest when my temo drops i thought tdy mensis will start as last cycle they start after CD29, but tdy its again up... let see some more days

but i am nt taking as positive, coz if u luk at my chart u will see this month we didnt intercourse much, very less, and just because of my DH has to do his semen test, and u know for that we avoid sex, so this test thingie happened 3 to 4 times dis month...

now i dont know what God has written in my fate, lets wait some more days if mensis start so will go for hormones test on CD2, else will go for test or visit Dr after CD13

Mamamac dear yes dotted lines if in between two or more temperature figures draw, its mean Ovulation is probably nt detectedm but the crosslines which cuts chart horizontaly n verticaly becomes dotted so its mean ther's some conflict in data, i think dis is what i got frm FF

so here CD32 started on dpo11

Ladies when is best time to do pregnancy test at which dpo??

i would wait until you are late for af, because you could test negative if you are actually pregnant. i usually wait until im a week late, that way im not wasting money on preg tests:)

i would wait until you are late for af, because you could test negative if you are actually pregnant. i usually wait until im a week late, that way im not wasting money on preg tests:)

thanks much dear

thats the right way, same i will observe too if AF nt came, here teststrips are also costlt in KSA:wacko:

they are so expensive here! fifteen bucks per test:( although ive never bought any cheapies you can get on the internet, but ive heard so many bad stories about them, usually people end up buying a frer anyway!

yea Meli i agree, rather for going cheap one and got bad result better to spend much money

aein, when are you supposed to test, did you start the metformin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->