Metformin & PCOS

That's the other thing is the I only get AF like once a year without birth control. So it's been about year since I got off birth control (I only took it for a year) and no AF, the Met was supposed to help induce it but my doctor said it could make me O first and there's lots of women who conceive on Met without AF. I'm hoping that's the case here but the fear of BFN is giving me doubts.

I know exactly how you feel, no matter how many times you see a bfn it nevers gets easier, it always puts me off testing. But I'd go for it cos the idea will get stuck in your head so better do it now before you convince yourself that you are definitely pregnant.

Aly dear, Bunny and JL are right, just go for test first to avoid any confusion and pray to see a bfp in anyway.... rest your appt with Dr will clear many things in future but first do try a test, best of luck dear

Jl, Bunny, thanks dears this is all i discussed here with you Ladies but i didnt even communicate over this with my DH

and what i am deciding, to avail the time, as dr also said to back on Sat and do sex on Fri... so here's Valentine's day tomorrow i ordered a bouqet for my DH and get an Angry Bird stuffy toy to wish him :D
i just want to calm and relax him tonight in his sickness so we do BDing asap today night and on Fri too...

rest after Sat scan things will clear, about follicle size, did i Ovulated or not.... so Dr may prescribed a good thing, may be with extra dosage of Clomid with next cycle.... and hopedul DH go for test early next week if he feels ok with sickness and also dun have much workload too...

tell me Ladies, this planning OK or not??

Thank you all, I will try to work up the nerve to test by the end of this week! Praying for a BFP!!!

Good luck alycon!

Well tomorrow is the 14th which was the day I was going to test but the fear of a bfn has put me off :( also have an even worse fear that AF wont turn up on Saturday and my cycle will get even longer :(

Aein- Sorry you are having such a difficult time right now. TTC is so much harder when there isn't a complete picture and things are going wrong.

Good luck Aly and Bunny. Fx you get your bfp!!

Baby- How was the doctors appt?

Afm, I am kinda sitting in limbo. I thought I was starting on Sat and had three days of dark brown discharge. But then nothing. Literally nothing. It was so light. So now I am confused. I hate having such weird and unpredictable cycles.

Thats so annoying Krissie. Having a cycle is hard enough then our bodies start playing tricks! We can never catch a break!

Its 9.30pm just now and going to bed soon, went swimming tonight so proud! :D still havnt decided if I'm testing tomorrow or not :(

hello hello Ladies

Let me wish you all a very happy Valentine's day :flower::hugs:

i just decorated room with candle lights, arrange my Angry bird fluffy toy which i buy for DH... the flower bouqet, and i push him towards room exact at 12:00am here, although he was saying m nt feeling good... but i just pushed him & there was an awsum minutes of live, sex and..... BDing :haha:

wish you all the same way to spend your day:flower:

Attachments

• Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-15.jpg
    Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-15.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • valentine-romantic_1600x1200.jpg
    valentine-romantic_1600x1200.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
hello hello Ladies

Let me wish you all a very happy Valentine's day :flower::hugs:

i just decorated room with candle lights, arrange my Angry bird fluffy toy which i buy for DH... the flower bouqet, and i push him towards room exact at 12:00am here, although he was saying m nt feeling good... but i just pushed him & there was an awsum minutes of live, sex and..... BDing :haha:

wish you all the same way to spend your day:flower:

:beer::beer: one of these for both of you then. Lol.

FX for you, Aly!

And Aein, so sorry you're having a hard time. I hope that Valentines is good for you and DH!

When I was on Metformin, I just couldn’t handle the side effects. I had diarrhea, nausea, bloating, pain, loss of appetite, weakness, dizziness, low blood sugar, shaking, sweating, and heartburn. If you are on Metformin for a long period of time, you may develop a B12 deficiency. So now I take chromium every day. It is suppose to work like metformin without all of the nasty side effects. It is safe and natural. My cycles this past year average about 32 days apart. Sometimes they are shorter. If you can tolerate Metform, that’s great. If you find the side effects hard to live with, don’t despair, there are other options.

Ladies don’t give up. Happy Valentine’s Day. :flower:

BFN :(

The test was quite cruel to be honest, I've just checked it and thought I saw a second line :( but its just the shadow where the second would be if there was one :(

Worried af isnt on her way either as last cycle I had 5 days of moderate cramps before she started this time I have nothing :shrug:

I am sorry bunny. I understand your pain today. I decided to take a test today hoping my weird spotting might have been ib. I am feeling rather crushed tbh. I am getting exhausted with ttc. I am wanting to ntnp just for a break but its so hard for me to just not try.

It can be so hard :( Keep looking at the test hoping a miracle will happen and end up convincing myself there's colour in the second line but there isnt :(

I think ntnp is harder :haha:

Yea I finally tore mine apart and threw it away. I think ntnp would be harder at this point. I think we made that switch from being okay if it happened to we want it to happen.

In other news we are looking for a house so that is helping to distract me. But I suspect it will only increase my desires once we have space. :/

Bunny, dont feel sad dear we dun know when will our luck be with us, so we just can try with all means

Krissie, yea its very hard on ttc joypurney but sumtimes we are just hopeless and we felt tired but i felt might our trying again n again showed us a positive result

i'm thinking now wt will be next scan result.... wt will Dr advised me... this is all troublesome but only for me, may be its my nature to think too much else my DH us relax
here i can say, yes Man dont compete here in ttc journey with Women, never ever

Happy Valentines Day ladies!!!

Bunny, sorry you're feeling down :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You are going to get your bfp soon, I can feel it!!!

Krissie, I know the feeling! I've been exhausted with ttc for a few months now. Its like no matter what, I just can't get preggo. But I want a child soooo badly that I can't see myself quitting just yet.

Afm, I totally slept through my dr appt yesterday. I thought I snoozed my alarm, but I guess I shut it off. So I'll have to reschedule my appt....AGAIN :dohh:

baby, owoo you missed it but np, when is your appointment now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->