Metformin & PCOS

It's been 11 days past due for AF. Where is she??

may be witch afraid from you, wobt touch you huh
go for a test too dear, may be sumthing good here :thumbup:

I've lost count of all the tests I've taken. They all say negative. So I'm chalking it up to a missed period. :cry:

Sometimes I'm hopeful most times anxious to see the :witch: so that I can move on. I had some symptoms days ago. But they've stopped. I'm just normal now except for occasionally flashes of pain in my lady parts/ cervical area.

Not ttc this month since AF didn't come and I didn't get to take my chlomid. I'm not even:sex: either. Don't have the energy or the vibe

Nice to hear from all of you Ladies, thanks for best wishes indeed i wish this year gonna be our Babies year, all togather :)

JL, i love snowy pics, snow is my weakness and where i live no snow :)

Afm, on CD9 .. all is going smooth, just DH too much busy all night till morning 5am work work n work...
1 more day left for my scan and DH test...

What's the scan for?

JL - The tww is the slowest thing! But to be honest its went in not to bad this month, I think its because I have a "three week wait" for ovulation so in comparison the tww isnt as bad :haha:

Astridastrid - Sorry af hasnt turned up without a good excuse! Hopefully it will regulate pretty soon. Anyway you could have O'd later?

Not feeling the best today, had breakfast but cant stomach anything else, just not hungry :shrug: got a bowl of tinned peaches in juice and I'm just going to pick at it tonight. Hope its not a bug, quite a lot of illnesses going around here, thought I had got something last Thursday cos I felt awful but was fine by dinner time. That's the only thing I dont like about this time of year, bugs going around everywhere!

Astri, i hope soon you got a bfp or AF, so you also jump with me in Clomid cycke too <3

Bunny, owooo dear feeling sad :( just take care of yourself, try to do sumthing else tht divord your concenrration, huh... hugs

Astri, After first round of Clomid, Dr call me for follicular scan on CD11, so on Tuesday evening will visit Hospital again

Yeah Aein, trying to do things to take my mind off it but I just hate feeling sick :( Just going to watch telly and relax tonight I think, and hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow instead of getting worse

Astri, i hope soon you got a bfp or AF, so you also jump with me in Clomid cycke too <3

Bunny, owooo dear feeling sad :( just take care of yourself, try to do sumthing else tht divord your concenrration, huh... hugs

Astri, After first round of Clomid, Dr call me for follicular scan on CD11, so on Tuesday evening will visit Hospital again

Oh now I understand. Well:dust: hope this Is your cycle :hugs:

Sorry you arent feeling well bunny. Fx'd its not a bug! I've had a stomach virus since Thursday & its killing me!

baby, you should take care of yourself dear, again and again you are gonna sick, be careful and just do some precautions, good time aroudn dear, <3

Thanks baby, oh that must be awful! I'm feeling better today it just seems to come in bouts and goes away again

Oh it is terrible. I am almost tempted to take a test just to rule out any possibility that a baby could be causing all this misery. I really doubt it, but my period was the lightest its been in a year this cycle. It lasted 7 days, but there were times during that 7 days where there was almost no bleeding at all. & it never got crazy heavy with huge clots like it had been doing since March of last year. Along with my nausea & diarrhea I've had heartburn, indigestion, migranes & fever. I'm like a walking bepto bismol comercial lol. I got brave last night & ate a cheese burger, BIIIIIIIIIG mistake! My stomach has been killing me all morning. But of course all of these symptoms definitely add up to a stomach bug. I just want to rule out that possibility, & also know that I'm not in any way harming my child with all the pepto & other meds I've been taking, if I happened to be preggo. I've lost 5lbs so far from this mess, I can't eat anything but soup & drink water or my stomach goes crazy. I wouldnt wish this on anyone!

baby, you must do test asap.., best of luck dear, i wanna hear a good news

Test!!! :D best just to make sure like you said. Hope you get good news but it does seem like an awful bug, fingers crossed for you.

I really want to test too, but I'm 9dpo :dohh:

Bunny, we are almost close i am on CD10 today.... tomorrow evening is my scan
very much thinking about what will be gonna happen next, ehhh
DH also discussed yesterday, he will try to do test tomorrow also with me, woooow i am happy for his decision

I'm glad he decided to get tested, that will put your mind at ease :) dont worry about your appt and scan, I'm sure you will find some lovely follicles ready for ovulation! Good luck with it :)

Oh it is terrible. I am almost tempted to take a test just to rule out any possibility that a baby could be causing all this misery. I really doubt it, but my period was the lightest its been in a year this cycle. It lasted 7 days, but there were times during that 7 days where there was almost no bleeding at all. & it never got crazy heavy with huge clots like it had been doing since March of last year. Along with my nausea & diarrhea I've had heartburn, indigestion, migranes & fever. I'm like a walking bepto bismol comercial lol. I got brave last night & ate a cheese burger, BIIIIIIIIIG mistake! My stomach has been killing me all morning. But of course all of these symptoms definitely add up to a stomach bug. I just want to rule out that possibility, & also know that I'm not in any way harming my child with all the pepto & other meds I've been taking, if I happened to be preggo. I've lost 5lbs so far from this mess, I can't eat anything but soup & drink water or my stomach goes crazy. I wouldnt wish this on anyone!

:test::test::test:

I will test first thing tomorrow morning & let everyone know the results. Gotta go to the store & buy a test on the way home from work! I guess if it were a baby causing all this misery, it would seem less miserable. I doubt it, but whats it hurt to try, right?

I hate being ill but if it was because I was pregnant I'd be quite happy! :haha: yeah let us know as soon as :) I know it may seem unlikely but like you said, no harm in tryin!

Agreed with you Bunny, and yes baby good decision, jut going towards some medications etc without knowing may be sumthing fertilizing inside, have to clear doubts first and be serious i suggest you ro after this test also go for a bloof test too, just for more accurate result

Best of luck, you are in my prays this time <3

Well, I forgot to buy a test.... Arrrrrg. But I have been feeling better since this morning. I had heartburn for a while today & a migrane again, but for the most part it wasnt too bad. I guess I'll just wait til Wednesday @ my doctors appt. Whats one more day, right? That way if there is any confusion the doc can do a blood test & we'll know for sure.

Baby - Hopefully you won't have any more trouble with your stomach bug. GL on your appt tomorrow!! Hopefully the doc will do a test and you'll get a surprise bfp!!

Aein - I'm so glad that your DH is going to get tested! It's always good to cover all your bases and check everything :thumbup: GL with your scan tomorrow! Fx you'll have lots of maturing follicles!!! Will you go back for follow up scans after your initial one tomorrow?

Bunny - hopefully you'll feel better soon! It really is the time of year that all those bugs are going around :sick:

Astrid - your ttc regime looks good as well :thumbup: I COMPLETELY know what you mean about just wanting af to show to start a new cycle - up until last month, I hadn't o'd in almost a year and my cycles would easily last 50+ days until they would result in break-through bleeding, which was super heavy and usually made me feel pretty awful. Once I got referred to my RE, she started prescribing me Provera after 35 days with no af. Have you thought about asking your doc for provera to kick start af that way you don't have to wait forever to start a new cycle? Provera can have some minor side effects that can make you feel blah, but all in all it was always nice to start a new cycle with a new chance for a bfp.

Afm, I don't really have a lot to update. I received my hcg trigger shot today to induce o. I go back in two days to confirm with a scan and bloodwork. Hopefully all works the way it's supposed to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->