Metformin & PCOS

Jl, wts update dear, waiting for a good news <3

afm, i.m on cd26 and dpo10... feeling watery cm frm yesterday evening
and today i felt myself bloated, loojs as sumthing around Placenta grabbing me... during kitcgen work while standing i felt this with backache....

last month af started after cd26 dun know wt about this month?? as i read progesterone increase Luteal Phase length....

should i do a home test or no?? as its 11 day today and no hcg of the shot in body remains??

Blue, thank you so much! You have no idea how much it helps to hear the procedures from someone who's actually had it done instead of just reading the websites. So how many eggs do they transfer once fertilized? Do the docs decide that or do we as the patients have a say in how many?

Krissie, :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. :( Its not fair how cruel our bodies can be.

My progesterone serum confirmed O this month!!! Thats so exciting :) its strange knowing for sure that I O'd. & the nurse told me that it may take a few cycles on clomid for me to actually O (or it may not) so this could potentially be my first month actually O'ing on the clomid. :shrug: who knows. If AF doesnt arrive by the weekend I will be taking a test.

That is cool baby. It is always great to have a positive confirmation.

Hubby and I are taking a break for March and April. We decided to try Clomid in May-June. I have a filled prescription but I really think it is for the best. Now lets hope I can actually relax and not try this time! :)

Krissie, good luck with your planning,.. i hope it will works out <3

Thanks ladies. It is nice to have the confirmation for sure, but I am probably out for the month. I had some spotting today & my pms is getting worse. So my guess is the witch will be here any day now. But, I am happy to have the confirmation & that the witch is on her way so we can try again this month. I didnt think we would have much of a chance this month anyways since I was sick around O time, so I'm not too upset about it.

OMG I finally figured out how to keep from getting that terrible nausea! Before you take Met, eat a banana and some saltine crackers! I haven't had nausea or heartburn all day with this combo. Just thought I'd share what worked for me :)

woow thats cool Aly, although i dun have any side effects till how, but i will keep in mind for future, may be dose up so feel some change :)

Hi Ladies :wave: Sorry I've been MIA for a while! I'm glad to hear most of you are doing well! :)

Baby - YAY for confirming o!!! :happydance: That's So exciting to know that the clomid is working the way it's supposed to! :thumbup: Fx the evil witch stays away and you get a surprise bfp this month!!

Krissie - I'm so sorry :hugs: GL with your clomid for May / June. Hopefully March and April will be relaxing months for you!

AlyCon - glad to hear you've found a way to combat the met side effects!

Aein - how are you feeling? Your chart looks great! Hopefully the witch stays away! When do you test?

Jl, wts update dear, waiting for a good news <3

afm, i.m on cd26 and dpo10... feeling watery cm frm yesterday evening
and today i felt myself bloated, loojs as sumthing around Placenta grabbing me... during kitcgen work while standing i felt this with backache....

last month af started after cd26 dun know wt about this month?? as i read progesterone increase Luteal Phase length....

should i do a home test or no?? as its 11 day today and no hcg of the shot in body remains??

I'm doing well. I go for blood tests every two days to monitor my hCG levels and so far so good - they are rising well (doubling to tripling every 48 hours). Once they reach 3000 (which should be at about 6 weeks) then I'll go for my first ultrasound and will hopefully be able to see a heartbeat! :)

As for progesterone - it can definitely prolong your cycles. My RE said it may actually prevent af until you stop taking them. If you're having symptoms and are past your regular luteal phase time then I say test at home!! (I tend to be pretty impatient tho :haha:)

Welcome JL ... glad to hear from you and so good hcg is rising on the way, good luck <3

I'm just scary of doing test ... though to wait some days as my FF indicated AF for 2 March... and Dr call me on 6... so probably by 3 or 4 March i make myself ready for test if no AF...

but seriously i'm not much hopeful, though DH was with low motility, his re-test NO... medicines NO ... wt could be here??

Aein - Good luck when you test :) Try not to worry, it only takes one little swimmer to get through and make you pregnant :)

JL - Glad everythings going well! :D

Krissie - I'm sorry :( But i hope your more relaxed approach works for you :) You always here about couples that stop planning everything and just do nothing and end up pregnant! :)

Baby - Glad you know for sure that you O'd! Thats exciting! :D How you feeling?

Sorry if I missed anyone, really need to keep up to date with this, I've just been so busy :dohh: I'm on my 3rd day of af and I think it's nearly finished! Wouldn't mind a 3 day af each time :haha:

Bunny, before marriage my af was exactly for 5 days after marry it changed to 3 or 2... but i'm happy as far as the witch came every month :D

good luck with your this cycle, i'm praying it wont be length for you this tiim, fx'd for you

i usually got email notification from site when anybody comments, but last 3 days i didnt get any notification, i just astonished where are all busy and when open forum, lolz i was very far from all of you
:D

I bet your much happier with a shorter cycle!

Thank you :) Not sure if I should do opks since I don't know how long my cycle will be, might just do nothing this time :)

yea shorter cycle is also FINE if it came every month :D

last 2 months after being on Metformin, my Cycle become shorter and it ends of 27 then 26 ... but this month still going on... tdy is CD28 so i'm sure this is because of Progesterone... let see how long it will be :)

Bunny, i never used OPK... and i really amuzed when Dr said you are not ovulating although my FF temp chart showed m Oing... but m happy this time because after Met + Clomid this cycle, my follicle was enough bigger to Ovulate so Dr go through HCG shot...

this thing is enough to make me comfort atbleast something good is happening with my body

Are you going to test anytime soon? :D

Bunny dear, Dr call me on March 6 ... so i thought to test one day before going to Dr if no AF... let see :wacko:

actually HCG shot remains in body and comes with False Pregnancy Result, thats why i am hesitant of doing test early

lucky JL, she got symptoms and test and she is Preggo now, happy for her and i pray and hope same for me too.. but expecting very less just so so :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->