Metformin & PCOS

Thank you Ladies :) i also go with YES ... but :) BFN

Baby, yea may be coz day end with no AF, and i m sure its because of Progesterone

i'm thinking on Wednesday before going to Dr in evening, i will re-test again if no AF till tht time :)
let see whats gonna schedule out for me

Hichiko The Dog Story, must see this film US one... you will love to see

I have been wanting to see that movie. Aien, I took a closer look at your chart. The temps look great! If you have a 14 day luteal phase that would put AF off another day. I hope she stays away! Did you use a early detection test? I know I don't get an early positive. With my son Drew I never saw a +hpt. The dr finally did a quantitative blood at 6 weeks. Someone else on BnB called it a "shy" positive. lol. Keep us posted and good luck!

Swetmel, you can look for this movie on 1channel.ch .. a site where we live see zny mivie new or old
i used one ACCU first step test i.e. usually detects BFP one day up to AF... but it was BFN in the morning

let see i will re-test with any other brand on Wed before going to Dr, if no AF here , hope for the best :)
my DH saying np tdy is 30Cd so sometimes your AF comes late at cd34 too :D

Aein, :hugs: I have my fingers crossed its just too early!!! We need another BFP this month so JL has a bump buddy :D

Afm, I'm CD3 & af is definitely lighter than yesterday but still pretty heavy. My cramps are no where near as bad as yesterday though, so I'm feeling much better today. I got my Clomid filled, & I start taking it on Tuesday. Its kinda nice that AF came on March 1st, makes keeping up with the CD waaay easier!

cool baby, my last cycle also start on Feb 2, so kinda easy to count :D

whole day i was feeling backache, and now little cramps around uterus area like AF on the way :)

I'm cd6 today, couldnt believe it when I check my cycle app on my phone, it has just flew in! :haha: which I suppose is good if it's going to be a long cycle :haha:

Quick question, is it common not to have a 14 day luteal phase? I know its common not to have the "standard" 28 days cycle but was wondering if most people do have a 14 day luteal phase? :shrug:

Bunny, i think average luteal phase is around 12 to 14 days, its very common even if any of them having long cycle too

i remember last year Aug my cycle was long, but LP was 11 days so far

I always thought that if you for sure ovulated that Af would come 14 days later, but since joining this forum I've read about different lengths of lp. That's a good question. I would like to know the answer too. I learn something new everyday! Yesterday I learned that taking Iburprophen early in a cycle will delay ovulation. I didn't know! Maybe that's why I ovulated late this cycle.

Aein - sorry about your bfn, but like the other ladies say, you could definitely just be early - especially if you O'ed a bit late with the hCG shot and didn't use an early detection test. I've got my fx crossed for you!! You're not out yet!! <3

Baby - glad to hear that af is a bit lighter and your cramps are better :thumbup: GL with clomid this cycle!

Bunny - Aein is right, 12-14 days for a luteal phase is the average, but lots of women have ones dIfferent than that. The most important thing is that it's not too short (most docs say it shouldn't be less than 10 days) because this may not give enough time for a fertilized egg to implant before you shed your lining. That's why I have been taking (and will have to continue taking until the beginning of my second trimester) progesterone suppositories - because I have a luteal phase defect where mine is only 9 days long. The progesterone sustains the lining and prevents af, allowing time for the eggie to implant.

Wow, I don't have time to log on for a few days and there's a lot to catch up on!

JL, so glad things are going well for you!

Aein, my FS always told me that when I took progesterone suppositories, I would have a late AF. She always told me not to expect it by the time I would test. It seems like it always comes 2 1/2 days exactly after I stop the suppositories.

I never did confirm o this cycle, but I just finished spotting for a week. I have a consult with my FS tomorrow to talk about why I was spotting and if we need to adjust anything. I'm also meeting with one of the financial counselors at the clinic about IVF since it's all out of pocket for us. It's been a hard week, I've been really down and frustrated with spotting. But I went to a Thirty-One party (it's like Mary Kay for bags) on Friday night and only knew a few people there, but some of the ladies started talking and 3 of them were going to the same fertility clinic I was. It's always so helpful to log on here and talk to you women, but I think last week I needed that in-person contact to realize that I'm not alone. It just feels like right now I'll never get to be a mom.

Bunny, I agree with JL. I think lp can vary from person to person, but anything shorter than 10 days is bad for implantation. I'm not sure what the longest it should be is though... :shrug:

Stay hopeful, sorry to hear you are feeling so down. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You will be a mom! dont lose hope.

Great to read from all of you ladies

Good luck to all of us <3 <3

Stay, i see so yesterday night was my last day Cyclogest, its jean if AF came within 3 days.., and i had an appt too on 6 March also, and may be till the time AF with me too :D

and Stay dear be hopeful, never ever loose hope, although Yesterday evening i was depressed wept also but i became normak within Mins, because if we loose hope we cant achieve our target, my fx'd for you dear

Thanks ladies! You's are so helpful! I was just wondering because the app on my phone tells you roughly when you ovulate and it uses a 14 day lp so I guess i may not ovulate when it says I would, at least I shouldnt be far from it though

Bunny, my friend has the same app on her phone (or one like it lol. Maybe not identical), but her periods are regular. So she knows when she'll ovulate & everything, & the app tells her the right days for everything. So maybe those apps are more suited for ladies without pcos? Idk, I've never looked at the app so I'm not sure how it works :haha: but just my uneducated guess!

i.m also using app on my Tablet and i,e from fertilityfriend.com, and it usually itself diagnosed everything even coming dates for mensis also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->