Metformin & PCOS

Oh I see, how long before the HCG shot is out of your system?

I know! JL has done amazing, sooo happy for her! :D Your time will come very soon I'm sure! :D

Hey ladies! So I had some spotting Wed & Thurs. & thurs night I had some red bleeding. So far this morning there hasnt been much, but I'm taking it as the witch is on her way for sure. I'm not quite counting it as CD 1 though seeing as there hasnt been a constant flow yet. Anywho, I have to get my clomid refilled & do some shopping today after work. I'm totally excited about this next cycle, especially since I know the Clomid is working :)

JL, soooo happy for you love! I'm so eaten up with jealousy but so happy for you at the same time :haha: praying for you & you're bean!!!!

Aein - I totally know how you're feeling about testing too early - a bfn is always heartbreaking. I see from your chart that you're 13 days post hCG shot, so I think you'd be fine and not have any chance of a false positive from that. Your bbt chart looks great!! Like Bunny said - all it takes is one little swimmer!! GL and Fx that you get a bfp soon!!! <3

Bunny - Yay for a 3 day af!!! :happydance: That's so much nicer than a long, drawn out one!! :) Hopefully this new cycle will be shorter for you! I feel like we've talked about this before and I just forgot (sorry!) but have you ever considered taking your bbt to pinpoint O instead of trying to catch O with opk's?

Thanks baby! I'm excited but also pretty nervous because I'm still so early. Truth be told, I've been trying since last night to figure out how to turn off my signature when I post in here, because I feel like it's kind of insensitive to have it on - I know that while I was ttc it drove me crazy somedays having to look at the tickers, and all the facebook announcements, etc. - it just got be a bit much. I love you ladies and don't want to be any part of making someone feel like I used to when I would look at all of that. Now I just need to figure out how to do it - I really thought I remembered seeing a a button in the "list subscriptions" section but now I don't see it :shrug:

GL with this coming cycle!! It's exciting now that you know everythign is working just as it's supposed to! :happydance:

WOW, nevermind. I just now noticed the little check box at the bottom of reply box :dohh: Oh my, computers aren't always my strong point :haha:

JL please dont feel like that, I like seeing your signature, gives me hope that one day I'll get pregnant :D

I'm not sure about bbt, it sounds like so much effort :dohh: Plus if im going to have a 50+ day cycle thats a long time to do bbt. But then again I certainly dont want to do 1/2 opks a day for that long either! Maybe I should give it a go?

Baby, happy for you so your cycle is under situation and that will increase a bfp chance very soon, InshahAllah ( we Muslims use this when we are sure God will do this) :)

Bunny, Dr not told me about its exsistance in body but i jusu go through studying on google many site and they say if you go through HCG 5000 iu , it should leave your body in 10 days .. so as JL said am already up 3 days, but still hesitant to do test :/

JL, yea tdy i felt my temp sudden more raise by .3 but still i want to wait for 2 days more... dun know but i want to be hopeful but i'm not :(
& JL really felt happy to see your ticker and i'm hopeful we all one by one show this ticker in coming days <3

even i discussed with DH in case we got bfn this month too, so should we go for ivf... he really dun knw wts this term for when i brief him, and he just shout and said big NO :( he saying its not much time why we do this :( but i felt we are married for 2 years but we are trying together from a year now... in coming Nov i'll enter in 33 so what i do?? and i know in a bad way but i wept and said husband if no bfp this month i'm not gonna do this iui again, its my decision no clomid no met nuthing :(

Jl please dont hide your signature!! I'm soooo sorry if I made you feel like you should! You're preggo! Flaunt it! We know you mean well & are rooting for us :) & I love the tickers. I love to see how they are growing & like Bunny said, it gives me hope too that one day I'll be pregnant! I'm super excited for you & didnt mean the jealous part in a bad way at all!! :hugs:

So today is CD1 for me! I started having a light flow this afternoon, so I'm counting it! I'm excited that this cycle was only 35 days! Whoot whoot! I'm going tomorrow to get my clomid filled. The nurse at my obgyn office told me that *usually* they will refer couples to the fertility clinic if they arent pregnant after 6 months on the clomid. SO, I have two more months... Unless they decide to run other tests & whatnot before referring us. Which I wouldnt mind. I havent been pushing for it since I wanted the Met to have time to get into my system, but I know after 6 months with no luck & confirmed O that there may be something else wrong. As much as I hate to think it! Anyways, thats whats up with me... How is everyone feeling??

Awww Baby - don't feel bad, I didn't take it like that at all!! :hugs: Me wanting to hide my ticker had nothing to with anything you said at all, it was more just a general thought cuz I know how it feels to want it so bad and thought it might be insensitive to leave it on. All you ladies are so amazing and supportive! I will definitely leave it on then :) Yay for you starting a new cycle and with a new chance for a bfp!! GL with the clomid and catching the eggie!!

Aein - Fx that the witch stays away and you get your bfp this month! Try not to lose hope!! :hugs: How many rounds of clomid have you done so far?

Bunny - bbt can be a bit of a pain to get used to, but once you get in the habit of it, it's not so bad. I found it really helpful when I was having long, irregular cycles because it was so much cheaper than buying a million opks :haha:

Baby - glad your cycle wasnt too long this time! I'm sure there's nothing else wrong, it usually takes couples with no complications a year to conceive so no giving up hope :D

JL - I think I might give it a go! Maybe not this month though, fancy a stress free cycle! Although if it's going to be longer than 50 days I'll not be happy :haha:

JL, I love the new tickers. Do you like my new ticker? I thought I needed a weight loss ticker.

Baby, It is great that your doctor can confirm o. I once had a doctor tell me the only way to confirm o for sure is to get pg. But he was a stupid doctor. He was three doctors ago.

Aein, your temps look great. I can’t wait to hear how this cycle goes. I hope Af stays far away.

I don’t like not being able to be on BnB for a few days. It drives me nuts not knowing how y’all are doing. I had so much reading to catch up on. AFM, I feel pretty good. I think o is late this month but coming soon as my temp just dropped a bit. Hubby was reading over my shoulder of a post that was talking about SMEP. He doesn’t know the abbreviations so he asked me what it means. After I told him he was like “we should do that.” Lol, he is always trying.

Well ladies CD2 has been a doozy & its only 12! Af is sooooo heavy today, & my cramps are crazy. I feel crumby, & theres so much I wanted to do today! I guess my couch will be occupied most of the day :haha: I do have a few things I absolutely need to do, but after those things are done I'll be camping out on the couch! Hope everyone else is feeling better than me!

JL, this is my first roung of Clomid 50mg

Swetmel, lol samething here when i even takk with DH and used any code words he asked me wts dis, i think we Ladies are much smarter then our DH, <3 <3

Baby, i think witch got angry from you thts why in full ptpressure, she doesnt like we want her to stay from us, lol ... i hope you feel better soon, try to ate hot boiled eggs you can feel better :)

Afm, i decided after discussion with DH to test tomorrow morning, so if a BFN, he must go for his test same day or next, before my appt to Dr coming Wednesday :/
lazy he , on thursday he get ready to go for test, leave home but ... lol back after 30mins he left prescriptiopn slip and bottle at home, hahaha and dont back back

:hugs: Baby

A heavy period means a thick uterine lining which is sometimes not the case for women who take Clomid. Clomid thins the lining. A thicker lining is better for implantation. Even though you are in pain, think positive that it is a healthy AF. Did you have the pre-AF spotting this time? Sorry if you already said so.

Hey ladies! So I had some spotting Wed & Thurs. & thurs night I had some red bleeding. So far this morning there hasnt been much, but I'm taking it as the witch is on her way for sure. I'm not quite counting it as CD 1 though seeing as there hasnt been a constant flow yet. Anywho, I have to get my clomid refilled & do some shopping today after work. I'm totally excited about this next cycle, especially since I know the Clomid is working :)

JL, soooo happy for you love! I'm so eaten up with jealousy but so happy for you at the same time :haha: praying for you & you're bean!!!!

Swetmel, baby had AF spotting too before a heavy flush, and you are absolutely right healthy AF is a good sign indeed :happydance:

JL, i was looking for your BBT but i think you have closed that link , i wish to see chnages after HCG and temp shift post ovulation, have you observed any triphasic shift after Ovulation??

i was just searching something and dound a triphasic shift whish occur mostly after 9dpo which mostly after a pregnancy and its second raise after biphasic, when Ovulation confirmed.... i am astonished coz i felt yesterday temp shift in my chart, is it that triphasic or something else, i got confused and hopeful too :/

SweetMel - I love the new weight loss ticker! Congrats - 14lbs is AWESOME!! Hopefully O happens soon! It's great that your dh is so supportive and involved :)

Baby - sorry to hear af is rough right now, but as the other ladies have said - a thick lining is good (although it probably doesn't FEEL good right now lol). Kick your feet up on the couch and relax like you planned to, hopefully af will slow down soon.

Aein - GL testing tomorrow!!!! I'll keep my fx for you! I did end up taking down my bbt link cuz I stopped taking my temps (I know some women continue to take it while they're pregnant but I was worried that I'd stress over every small drop in temps so I figured it wasn't worth the worry for me). I'm on my phone right now so I can't send the link, but as soon as I get home I'll post it again so you can see it :)

Aein, I think you're right lol. She's pissed I didnt want her to come! :haha:

SweetMel, thank you! It is a good thought, its something I've worried about a lot. Especially when I took provera too, which also thins lining. :dohh: I did have pre-af spotting. It started Wednesday afternoon & continued til Friday afternoon when the witch came full force.

Jl, you're right! It doesnt feel good right now at all! But I'm glad its the weekend & I'm not having to deal with this super heavy flow at work!

Af is seriously so heavy I can't even wear a tampon. I absolutely hate HATE wearing pads, but I go through a tampon after 30 - 40min. So its really just a waste to even try. I think it may also be this heavy because last month was so light. It wasnt very heavy at all last cycle, & I enjoyed it soooo much lol. Ahhhh, blahhh.

Baby - sorry about a horrid AF! I usually get a couple of days super heavy and it makes me feel so faint and queezy! Get some chocolate and a chick flick and relax ;)

Aein - hope testing goes well. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Sweetmel - well done on your weight loss!! You must be so proud! I'm happy with just my bloat going down never mind loosing that much weight! :haha: keep up the good work :)

counting.... go for test ... NO... YES.... NO ....,YES.... NO... Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->