Metformin & PCOS

i was googling about some stuff and read somewhere if we go through any fertility treatment and comes under 2ww, so hpt may fall BFN or sometimes false positive too, but best to wait 10 days and go for your beta test, which confirmed a BFP .... can anybody explain whats this all about??

Hmmm, I'm not sure Aein. Maybe its because our minds play tricks on us? :shrug:

Had my first Clomid pill today. I should O sometime at the end of next week - early the following week. So me & hubbs will be dtd like rabbits lol :haha:

Good luck baby!

Aein- I wish I could help, but I really don't know.

So I managed to avoid taking the Clomid this cycle. But it was really hard. I am feeling really weird though. But, there are a lot of possible reasons for that right now. I think we are still going to try starting in May and through the summer. If that doesn't get us a bfp, I think we are going to start looking into more intensive fertility treatment.

Krissie, good luck dear i'm hopeful your future settlement will be gonna surprised you very soon, i bet <3

Afm, from last two days feeling very bloated, it looks m having constipation but really not, in morning tummy was slightly upset, backache and my boobs are hurting me, with a little touch of DH fingers i scream, ouch, ohh no :/

tomorrow is my appointment day in evening, let see for what Dr call me :s may be for beta hcg test or something else, mind is full of questions really
also gonna do another test morning again if no AF

Thanks ladies. Hubby says this month we're going to dtd every other day the entire cycle, whether I'm sleepy or not! :haha: so we'll see if it works!

Krissie, good luck! :hugs: I have my fx'd you'll get a bfp & not even need the clomid!

Aein, fx'd you get a bfp in the morning! Your symptoms sound good!

Aein - your symptoms sound really encouraging!! GL with your test tomorrow! Sending lots of :dust: your way!!

Baby - that's awesome that dh is being so "motivated" :haha: GL this month! I'm keeping my fx for you!!

Krissie - we've all heard the stories of the women who ntnp and get their surprise bpf - hopefully this will be you and (like Baby said) you won't have to worry about the clomid! :)

Afm - I go for my first scan this Thursday to check the placement of implantation to rule out possibility of ectopic pregnancy (I don't have any symptoms of one or anything, but my fertility clinic does this for all women who have confirmed bfp as a standard protocol). Truthfully, I'm really scared of having it done because I'm still so early - I'll only be 5+2 on Thursday (and I may not even be that if I implanted late or something) so I'm worried that I won't even be able to see a gestational sac or anything - that they'll do the scan and there will just be.. nothing. Even if this happens, I know it doesn't have to mean something bad, it could just mean that I'm too early, but it will scare me SO bad. Ugh.

JL, I'm sure your scan will go fine! I'm hoping you'll be able to see a little bean in there! :hugs:

Aein, I hope your dr. app. goes well. Maybe you will get good news.

Baby, nice plan. Yay for hubbs.

Krissie, a break might help. Hang in there babe.

JL, I’m sure your scan will go great. It is so exciting to see anything even at an early stage.

I bought some progesterone cream at the health food store. I plan on using it in the last half of each cycle just to give any natural progesterone I may be producing a little jump. I think it is really low dose so it may not do anything, but we will see. I think I’m 3dpo. I’m feeling so impatient.

Thank you my dears, baby, JL, Astri & Swetmel <3 <3 love ya all ,..

bunny and krissie where are you? any uodate??

JL, i'm sure your scan gonna be perfect and you will definitely get a good news :) thumbs up

Baby, so sweet of your DH, last evening when i was replying to your post DH try to read what i am writing writing and writing, lolz when i told him its abt her planning to dtd next whole week
I said not like you who said once in a week enough to produce a baby :D hahaha

so i didnt do test, i felt my bbt drops too this mirning, and i thought in evening Dr will go with my test surely so lets not do at home , make strip safe for future :D seriously mind is full of questions, if no BFP so what will be next, same last month excercise again, may Dr addup Clomid dosage or Metformin what??

Aein, thats so funny :) at first my hubby was scared to dtd too much because he didnt want it to effect his swimmers. Now he knows his swimmers are perfect, & he's ready to get down to business & try dtd more than we already do! I'm going to be exhausted between working out, dtd, & taking care of the babies at work :haha:

Afm, AF seems to be getting lighter. There are short bursts of heavyness but for the most part its lighter. I'll be getting back into the gym this mornin for the first time since AF arrived. I am 11lbs away from being under 200! My goal is to get there quick! Anyway, took my 2nd round of Clomid this morning, took all my vitamins & prenatals.... Blah blah blah, just waiting for tomorrow for pill #3 :)

Good luck baby dear with your this cycle, fx'd for you <3 <3

some hours for me to visit hospitalm m feeling some nauseaous today, let see AF coming or something else :) let me clean pubic areas :D

Aein- How did your appointment go?

Afm, I am in the middle of midterms (thankfully almost over), special education referrals (I am a special education teacher/school psychology student), and we start moving Friday. So I have plenty of stuff to distract me right now.

Krissie, glad to know you are in education field :)

Afm, same report as i was expecting Negative ... and same issue which i was thinking about, low motility of DH sperms, only 20% are motile .... 45% normal sperm and 55% abnormal :(
dr satrted his medicine, which he has stopped taking in last November after taking only 21 days ..
i am speechless what to say what to do :/ i was expecting this before its meant my sixth sense works

Dr said you are on same medicine, Clomid and Metformin as you are Oing so no need to increase dose
let see :(

I am sorry Aein. What kind of meds are they putting DH on? My hubby also has low motility but they didn't suggest anything for him.

I just noticed I hit my six month mark on Metformin. I feel so much better on it so it must be doing something good.

Krissie, they prescribed him Proveran and a multivitamin Bion-3

bad luck we look every pharmacy around hospital but no where found this Tablet, tomorrow look some more too else calling Pakistan my sisters to courier us from there

Krissie, i'm really gonna do some natural things for him too, last Oct when his result back wrong he said report not true, it cant be blah blah... but after 4 months same result mean he's having a problem must be sorted out :/

Yes, I understand. I wanting my hubby to try CoQ10 and L-Carnitine. He is also on a multivitamin so hopefully that is helping.

Good luck with that Krissie, i let you know when i got any natural remedy too, ok

Aein - I'm so sorry about your bfn and dh's motility problems :hugs: I'm glad you'll be continuing the same regimen of meds tho cuz it seems to be working well to ensure you o! Will you continue with the progesterone and to be monitored with scans?

Krissie - Wow, you ARE busy! Moving alone is a big job! Congrats again on your new place :) Are you excited to be moving in?

Bunny - glad to hear af is slowing down for you. What other vitamins are you taking other than prenatals? Anything related to ttc? Good job going to the gym! :thumbup: I'll bet you find those next 11lbs come off easy :)

SweetMel - GL with the progestetone cream! Hopefully it makes a difference :) I know what you mean about the tww - it's the worst!! Hopefully yours ends in a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->