Metformin & PCOS

Thank you JL, yes Dr asked me to visit on CD12, now let see when AF start , today 1 week up

i asked Dr is AF not comibg because of using Progesterone, she neglect and said it has no concerned with mensis, i'm astonished why am i late this time, no answer

JL- Yea I am sooo excited to be moving. However, the timing is terrible. I am so stressed between full time teaching and full time graduate school. I have one more year of it and I am not looking forward to it. But in the end I think I will find my career more satisfying.

Try to keep your positive mental attitude Aein. Don’t get discouraged. Your temps look good, and you know that the meds are working to help you o.

Krissie, it sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I hope it all isn’t too much on you.

Good luck Baby. Catch that eggy!

thanks you Swetmel, yea m relax now as Dr said last night yiur body is working fine with medicines, now only your DH has to show up his motile sperms to catch egg :)

let see today DH look some other pharmacy too, i also goto Whites also, hopeful to get it today :)

light spotting started, hurrraaaaay so the witch is coming , let me grab her this time :D

Aein, sorry the doc appt didnt go so well :hugs: stay positive hun, it will happen!

JL, isnt today the day?!!???!

Afm, AF left early :happydance: I'm still not trusting it because my luck she'll come back but she's been gone since yesterday :D took my 3rd clomid pill today... Ahhh, I'm excited for this cycle! Fx'd that if I dont end up preggo that I'll atleast get AF around CD35ish.

Baby - Today is the day! I had my first scan and was able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac implanted exactly where they should be :happydance: the LO measured at exactly 5 weeks. I couldn't see the heartbeat, but the ultrasound tech said that was normal given how early I am. I go back on March 27th for my 8 week scan and should be able to see it then :) I'm so glad af left early for you! Hopefully she stays away!!

Aein - any luck finding the prescription for dh?

Krissie - that's awesome that you're almost done grad school! I know one year probably seems like a long time but it sounds like it will be well worth it in the end :)

SweetMel - how are you feeling? Your chart definitely looks like you o'ed :thumbup:

JL, yes dear finally DH found it today, and he just bought all month doze so we wont get disturbed whole month again

i got light brownish spotting whole day, still no full flash of witch, i hope to get it by tomorrow, should i not count spotting as CD1?? because from CD2 have to take my clomud second round

tdy weekend here, so we go for shopping and i purchased Walnuts and Pomegranate specially for DH... yesterday i read both good for sperm motility, rest i buy lots of green veggies too... coming week will be tough as DH will be on double shift duties

Hey Baby, How is the new exercise plan going? Was AF lighter this time or only shorter? I think there is a certain “healthy” AF that we should be looking for that isn’t too light but isn’t too heavy.

JL, that is such great news.

Aein, I’m glad DH finally got his medicine. I don’t think you should count spotting as day 1. Wait until you get a full flow. It would be too early for your clomid.

Hi StayHopeful. How are you doing?

AFM, I finally got FF to add the crosshairs this morning after I entered my temp. It is about time. I thought FF wasn’t going to add them. I got nervous that FF thought I didn’t o. I could tell by the type of cramps I had that I o’d. The cramps went away afterward. So I’m in limbo, but I’ve got a lot of projects going on right now to keep me busy. This weekend I’m going to get a few new appliances for the kitchen to help with cooking healthy. I plan on getting a larger food processor because my small one just isn’t enough. I might also get a new blender.

JL, whoohoo for a good scan :hugs: I'm so excited for youuuuuu! Ahhh! Congrats love!

Aein, I'm with SweetMel. I never count spotting as CD1. I start considering it CD1 once I start to have an actual flow. So I'd wait til the witch REALLY arrives to count it as CD1 :)

SweetMel, it definitely was NOT lighter this month! AF arrived Friday of last week & was kinda moderate. By Saturday morning it was a full on flood! Super heavy. It was really heavy in the mornings for some reason :shrug: Sat, Sun, Mon, & Tuesday were kinda heavy days with the mornings being ridiculous. But in the last year or so my periods have been really heavy. So it wasnt anything abnormal for me. When I had my last scan my u/s tech told me that everything looked good, I just have a good thick lining in my uterus. So I guess atleast I dont have to worry about it being too thin. My periods are either super heavy & around 5 - 6 days or moderate & 7-10 days long. There's no happy median for me :haha:

yes Ladies, i got light flow today morning also menstrual cramps started, so tdy is my CD1

i sometimes felt sad whats in DH mind, he's so loving caring but for hiself, he thinks only from hus mind, now Dr prescribed him medicibes 2 times a day and he saying one time is enough :/ wgats this, i told him clearly you are nt a Dr, so do wt she said :(

:hugs: Aein. Men can be so stubborn, & its unfair when it doesnt only effect them.

Yes baby dear, i agree with you, so i think its truely said Womens always ready to change theirself as compare to man

I think I am trying to ovulate. I have been having some really strange cramping. And yesterday I got very definately ewcm. I am CD 11.

Good Luck with Oing Krissie, are you maintaining your temp or not?? or using any OPK?

I haven't been doing either as we are not trying this month. :)

aww Krissie , yes but at keast you are Oing this is good sign, hoping for future too, hugs

Gals i need an opinion

Now as my DH started his medicines to improve sperms motility
should i go this month for scans, monitoring for Ovulation, again HCG trigger or not?? should i give a month rest??
today my Clomid second round also starting

what you all suggests me??

Aein- sperm take two months to make so in theory the meds won't show improvement in motility until then.

ummmz right Krissie, i think i also talk about this point to my Dr also on my next visit and also with DH too...

today also i bring Fenugreek seeda i just slightly fry them and made a powder, now start giving DH daily in morning :) let see how soon it worksout

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->