Metformin & PCOS

Good luck with the appt Bunny, dont get nervous i'm sure you are gonna findout some way for a bfp very soon, hugs

Bunny, I'm enjoying the preseed! I really never thought of myself as dry. Especially since I always had a lot of cm, just really thick cm. But since we've been using the preseed dtd is waaaaay different. It feels much more natural than other lubes we have used, so I really like it :) dont be nervous about the appt! Be excited! Where are you at in your cycle??

I love pressed too! I'm glad it's working well for you :)

As for me, I have an appt on Friday. Don't really know what's suppose to happen. I got a withdrawal bleed from the provera so that's good. From what I understand if I have withdrawal bleeding then it means I'm not getting periods because I'm not ovulating. So I'm thinking my doc will schedule some tests soon to see if the met is helping me ovulate or not.

Baby - glad to hear the preseed is working well for you :) Hopefully it will be the missing link for you and your bfp will happen soon! Also, congrats on the 2lbs! :thumbup:

Bunny - it's so nice to hear from you! I'm with other ladies - be excited about your appt! If anything it'll be one more step closer to a bfp! I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: being sick is awful!

AlyCon - Glad to hear you had withdrawal bleeding :thumbup: GL at your appt!!

Oh wow, me & you are pretty close in our cycles then Bunny! I'm on CD13. Fx'd we get our bfp's together :D

Aly, good luck at the doctor! Hopefully they can get you ovulating!

Jl, how are you feeling? Is this pregnancy going easy on you so far?

Thanks ladies! I don't know what they will say or do, if they do anything that is.

Yeah baby we are! Good luck. A bfp each would be amazing! :D

Wee quick question, could it be the met that's causing me to loose my appetite? I've been on it 5 months now and the past week I've hardly ate anything! First few days were great, just thought my appetite had went down due to met but now I'm worrying because my stomach will rumble and I'm hungry but cant face eating.

Dont want to go to the Doctors because they will probably make me come off the met but I don't want the last 5 months to be a waste and have to start over again!

Any similar experiences? :)

Hmmm, bunny thats strange. I mean Met affects my appetite, but not like that. Like I'll be starving but only be able to eat a few bites. Or I wont be hungry most of the day. But I havent experienced being hungry without being able to eat... :hugs:

Thanks baby :)

It's definitely decreased my appetite the last month or so but this week has been ridiculous! When food is in front of me it makes me feel sick and it's not like me, I love my food :haha:
I'm not hungry most the time but when I am I try to force something down because I hate having no energy! Im telling you, my body hates me! :haha:

Bunny, strange why your appetite decreased, take good care of yourself so your stomach be in a normal position, hugsss

Afm, i'm laughing on myself really, my sex drive increased i felt this thing, yesterday night we did BDing and today evening i just close to DH and become so hot, lol again we did :/ is this good or not
but now i control by tomorrow and day after i will do again :D

CD7 .... 3 days left to visit dr for Scan ... hope for the best

Lol, I know the feeling bunny! I wish my body was a little nicer to me too!

Bunny - I've never had the met do that to me either :shrug: sorry! Like Baby said - it affected my appetite so that I found i couldn't eat as much when I was hungry (especially carbs) but it never made feel like I couldn't eat at all. Is it possible that you just have a really persistant stomach bug? Sorry you're feeling so crappy :( Hopefully you feel better soon!! :hugs:

Aein - I'm glad to hear that you're doing well and have been getting lots of bd'ing :haha: Good luck with your scan! Keep us updated :)

Baby - my pregnancy is going well :) I'm SUPER tired and have become a pretty big fan of afternoon naps (I NEVER took naps before I got pregnant) and early bedtimes :haha: I am just starting to feel a bit nauseous this week but so far it's been pretty mild - I'm hoping that it stays that way and I'm lucky enough to not have bad morning sickness (but I'm not really sure that's realistic lol). My boobs are still SUPER sore and I have some weird food adversions (like chicken, which I used to love pre-pregnancy but now can't even stand the smell) and equally as weird cravings - like steak and broccoli :haha: I have my next ultrasound on March 27th and I should be able to see the heartbeat then! I'm counting the days - I'm nervous but excited! :)

Glad to hear everything is going so well for you in your pregnancy JL! I'm excited for your ultrasound! I just hope one day I can share your excitement!

I think you're right JL, probably is a bug. Feeling a bit better now as I'm eating more :) Glad the pregnancy is going well! No wonder your counting down the days for the scan, Im so excited for you! :haha:

Glad to hear you're feeling better bunny!

Afm, I've been having a lot of cm yesterday & today. Question for the ladies who use preseed (sorry if its tmi!)... All week when I've been using it, I havent had any come out the following day. I mean right after hubby pulls out a little comes out, but that happened before preseed. Well yesterday & today I've had I guess increased cm from it being close to O time, & everytime I go to the restroom I've noticed a bit of cm/preseed on the tp. I know alot of it is preseed because the ewcm I got last month only lasted an hour, & it looks like the preseed. So my question is, do you ladies experience this at all? Is it just around O time when you have increased cm, or do you experience it each time you use preseed, or even never?

Anyways, so the increased cm means I should O this weekend sometime like I thought. So we'll continue on dtd each day :) I'm actually getting kind of tired, but it'll be worth it if it works!

Baby, on which CD you are?? and may be you are around Oing days, good luck

Aein, I'm on CD17. I started my cycle on the 1st :haha: . & I think I O'd yesterday. So now its just a waiting game!

It could be preseed I guess but it might be your own cm. I haven't noticed pressed hanging around to long. You should start taking your temperatures in the morning. It really helps to figure things out. You know what day you ovulated last month. Chances are you will again on the same day. Catch that eggy!

owooo Baby, i'm hopeful this is because of your Ovulation time and yes catch the egg ... i am coming behind you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->