Metformin & PCOS

So yesterday and today I have had a lot of cm including ewcm. However no pos opk. I am thinking I need to start temping. any suggestions from the ladies that do about waking up in the middle of the night? I almost always wake up about two hours before my alarm. How will that affect my readings? Should I worry about it?

Aein, good luck catching the egg!!! Fx'd for you!!

Krissie, I'm not sure since I dont temp, but I've wondered the same thing. I wake up at random times throughout the night to pee... So I dont see how I could possibly temp at the same time each day & it be accurate. :shrug: sorry I can't be of much help.

Krissie, thats really a good idea
see i was notong my temp for the 6 months but no scan , so i was in doubt us it right going or wrong
but last month and this month my chart exactly showed what scan result came, sumhow its good to look at

as for nptime, see set your alaram for the time may be 6 7 or 8
if you sleep around 12am, and daily you awake around 6am, so better note your temp that time daily without any movement :)

i never used alaram, bwcause its my habit to awake myself, plus if i awake and i see time its 6 or 7, i just sleep again, else if 8 so i take my temp

I study on net and i got the point, that Ladies going with Clomid with their cycle, shoukd exoect Ovulation as soon as 3 days after last dose

so as i was on Clomid from CD2 to CD6 , so here as per Yesterday scan i Ovulated 4 days after last dose...
its mean study is sumhow correct

I've had some spotting today. Very light but I'm confused. I'm not sure if its O spotting, or possible my cervix was irritated from dtd so much. Or something else. :shrug: time will tell I guess. It doesnt feel like AF is coming, & the pinching I was having on my left side yesterday has stopped. So I'm thinking the pinching was me O'ing & the spotting is O spotting.. :shrug: It didnt happen last month (the spotting) so its kinda throwing me off.

baby, good luck dear may be this is implanation time??
but yes time let us know, finger crossed for you :)

Aein, I think its way too early to be implantation bleeding. Although it would be nice :)

Baby, really now this wait really sucks, sometimes i wish to just move calendar dates faster:D

DH asked me in morning after BDing, so pregnancy showed in same day?? how you get you are preggo?? lolz 1 year passed in TTC and he asked me just today, i told him things sometimes show early, sometimes late its all different for everyone
m i right Ladies??

GL Aein!

I went in to my FS for progesterone bloodwork today, CD23. I still haven't o'd. I'm just really frustrated. I o'd on CD35 my first cycle with Metformin, but didn't o at all last cycle and ended up getting AF anyway. This cycle it looks like I may not o either and they'll have to induce AF, then turn around and induce AF again pretty quickly to time things right for IVF in May/June. I was so hopeful that we would get our BFP trying naturally before we actually did IVF and today I finally had to face that it probably won't happen. And I felt absolutely awful and nauseous yesterday (turns out my doctor says its from the Metformin), I ended up having to go to the nurse at school and she told me to take an hpt just to be sure. I knew what it was going to say, but it still hurt just seeing the one little line. How many more bfn's do I have to go through? :cry:

Krissie - when I was taking my temp every morning I would ALWAYS have to get up at some point throughout the night to use the washroom, get a drink, etc - it never really seemed to have an effect on my temps - and I was able to accurately predict O (once I finally started actually O'ing). My chart also helped my RE catch my lp defect. The most important thing for me was taking my temp at the same time every morning - if I varied by even an hour, it seemed to affect my temp. It was a bit of a pain getting used to (especially when I would have to set my alarm early on days when I didn't work / had to get up early) but I kept my thermometer beside my bed and would just roll over, take my temp, text it to myself (so I'd remember the number to input later) and then go back to sleep. Once I got into the habit it was really no big deal and totally worth the info I gained from doing it.

Aein - glad to hear you O'ed!! GL this cycle - hopefully you and dh were able to catch the eggy!! :thumbup:

Baby - I've never had O spotting but I'm told it's pretty common. I also wonder if maybe you're right and it is just from your cervix being irritated. Did you and dh bd the day you had the spotting? Maybe your cervix was sitting particularly low during that time - I've heard that hitting the cervix during bd'ing can cause minor spotting as well. GL with the tww!!

Stayhopeful - :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you haven't O'ed yet, and seeing a bfn is always awful no matter what the circumstances :hugs: Maybe you'll O late this cycle, like you had before when you O'ed on cd35. Try to stay positive - you're not out this cycle yet (and then you still have April before the ivf as well!) How are you feeling about the ivf coming up otherwise?

Stayhopeful, so sorry you're feeling down :hugs: I've definitely been in your shoes (still am). We're here for you hun :hugs: :hugs:

JL, we did dtd yesterday, but not today. The spotting is still light, like only on the tp. & its gone from pinkish to brown. So I'm thinking by tomorrow it'll be gone :shrug: . I read online that O spotting can last up to 3 days. I've had mid-cycle spotting in the past, though I'm not sure if O caused it or not.

Ladies,

i aint felt good since Yesterday evening, feeling myself with empty mind, just grabbing hubby, forcing him not to do anything just grab me and talk with me :/
DH surprised m nt using my Lappy, no Tab no updates with friends whats going on
and i slept very hardly, and awaken since 4am .. no sleep nuthing
and now during cleaning home i felt little pinching on right side... Oing has gone so whats this disturbing me ... why m feeling like this with no sleep :/

Stayhopeful - :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you haven't O'ed yet, and seeing a bfn is always awful no matter what the circumstances :hugs: Maybe you'll O late this cycle, like you had before when you O'ed on cd35. Try to stay positive - you're not out this cycle yet (and then you still have April before the ivf as well!) How are you feeling about the ivf coming up otherwise?

Well we sort of have the April cycle, but it's tricky trying to time everything so that I can start the BCP in May for my IVF cycle. If I don't o by next week this cycle, my FS wants to induce a period. Then I'll have a few weeks in April before we have to induce a period, but considering how late in my cycle I'm o'ing (if I do at all), I don't think that I'll be able to wait that long in April. I'm pretty stressed about my IVF cycle. I just never thought I'd be at this point. I'm terrified about how much I'll be putting my body through, not to mention the huge financial strain. DH and I have saved up some money, but we're still going to have to take out a loan to cover the difference. There's just so much riding on this one procedure and I feel like my body doesn't ever do what it's supposed to, so I'm afraid it's going to let everybody down again. I'm kind of a mess this week! :dohh:

(hugs) stayhopeful, I am so with you right now. We can't afford to take the next step so we are just stuck. I have faith God is leading me down his path. But really my patience is wearing thin. I hope IVF is your chance hun.

Baby, I also had mid cycle spotting with this cycle so I googled it. They say it can be a good sign if it is related to o. I hope yours it that good kind. :winkwink:

Aein, when I was on met, I couldn’t hardly sleep but maybe a few hours a night. It was crazy.

Hugs :hugs: stayhopeful and hugs :hugs: to you too krissie.

Stayhopeful, dear see everything happens as God wishes so just think this was all his will and taking your exam, be patient, reax dear and yes step ahead whatever you couple decides, i'm sure something gonna be right is waiting for you, huggs

Swetmel, may be its Met which is effecting me, its continously third night i awake at 4am after a weird dream aftertht no sleep
m feeling constipation, gassy, tired too

SweetMel, thanks! I'm pretty sure it was O spotting now. I had a TON of ewcm mixed with the spotting on Tuesday, & yesterday there was still some hanging around. So now its just a waiting game. Tuesday had more ewcm than any other day, although I've noticed small amounts since Sunday. Last month I only had ewcm one day, & it lasted for about an hour. So I'm hoping its a good sign! The only thing that has me bummed is Tuesday just happens to be the ONLY night we havent dtd in almost 2 weeks. I was so exhausted from work & everything Tuesday that I passed out on the couch before we even got around to dtd. I'm trying to convince myself that if I did O on Tuesday, Monday's swimmers should have us covered. But I cant help but kick myself in the butt over it lol.

Aein, where are you in your cycle?

baby, i'm on 4dpo as per my scan and as per BBT chart on 6dpo
but i'm taking scan one in my counting

Hmmm 4dpo is kinda early, but your symptoms sound like pregnancy! Gassy, constipation, sleepy. My SIL was very restless at night too with her second baby. I've got my fx'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->