Metformin & PCOS

The provera worked! Had about five days of withdrawal bleeding so now I'm waiting to see if the Met will cause me to cycle on my own. If not my doctor is saying she will prescribe me birth control to take for three months (while still taking the Met) to see if that will help to jump start my cycle. I really hope the met works within the next two months because I do not want to go on birth control!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!! :) and babydust to everyone!

Best of luck Aly dear

& here i see website design changed on Tablet ... may be you Ladies also observed that :)

Thanks ladies.

SweetMel, I was kind of thinking that simply because I hadnt had any preseed come out throught the week too... But was just curious :) its stopped today, so I'm counting it as 1dpo today!

Bunny - glad to hear things are going well and yay for O!! I've had similar experiences with preseed where I've found that a bit more leaks out after bd'ing around O time. Like SweetMel mentioned - I always assumed it was because I was having an increase in natural cm as well. Fx you and dh caught your eggy!!!

AlyCon - I'll keep my fx for you that you cycle on your own!! GL!

Aein - how are you feeling? Was it today that you were having your scan??

SweetMel - your bbt chart is looking good! Do you know how long your regular lp is?

JL, tomorrow evening i'll go for scan just discussed plan with DH, overall its going smooth but i felt this cycle before Oing my temp is very raise as per previous cycles

i also try to findout concieve plus or preseed in pharmacy nearby hosputal, i pray to get them :)

amazing today morning i put my temp in BBT and it showed i Ovulated on CD8 .... ehhhh
let see today evening scan what result showed, my mind is stuck :/

from last many days m feeling bleeding in my right nose, and m sure its because of climate of this city
but tdy its disturbing mr more, will try to visit any physician too tdy evening :/

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes Aein! Sorry to hear about your nose :hugs:

I had some definite ewcm yesterday, so I'm changing today to 1dpo. I only had it for about an hr or so, just like last month. :happydance: we've dtd every day, so there's no way our bases arent covered. Now its just a waiting game to see if they can catch my eggy :)

baby, good luck dear, lolz this time i am also happy because DH is behaving as i say, i say we do bding on Saturday, so he did
and now after scan Dr say for next days so m sure he will do too hahahaha and thanks God he's relax this whole week

yea its afternoon here 2pm, after 6 DH back from office and we will visit dr

Thanks ladies!

Aein, glad hubby is listening! Good luck this cycle!

Bunny, by the way my cycles have been going, I'm due for AF around April 5th...which means I have a 3 week wait for AF! My lp is super long lol. BUT, I think I should be able to test after 2 weeks & possibly see a bfp if its there. :shrug:

Good luck Baby, this wait sucks really but we have to do no more chance,
see after tdy scan i'm sure dr call me after 2 or 3 days again, then HCG shot, progesterone and long wait too, ehhh

yest DH colleague call him to say some of friends family planning to go outside on Wednesday night, let see if no visit to Dr, we will surely go and this will be my first outing with many peoples, yaaaay and i really want to go just to get out this daily routine

That sucks baby! I'm not sure what my lp is. I had a four week wait just for O last month :haha: god knows when it'll happen this month, I'm not worrying myself though :)

You probably could test after 2 weeks, I'll pester you til you do :haha:

Jl, thanks for chart stalking. I really don't know what is going on. I need charting experts. Maybe AF is just running late.

Bunny, I'm just guessing thats what my lp is. It was around that long last month. But I knew AF was coming last month because I was getting cramps & stuff like a week before it actually came. How long after you O'ing did AF finally arrive?

I've been having cramps on my left side today. I did some google searching & it said it can be a couple different things. It could be blood being absorbed back into my body... Like from when I O'd & had breakthrough bleeding. (Which I dont think its that bc I had no O spotting). Or it could be 'fallopian tube contractions' which are pushing the egg through the tubes towards the uterus & pushing the sperm towards the egg. These can last a few days, & I think thats what it is. Cause last month I had the cramps for a few days after ovulating. I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this? Almost like O pains, just after O?

Ladies!

so today scan goes well, i really felt ashamed when Dr who scan me, asked me how are you and you are again here for study :( i say its nt in my hand, i wish to come for pregnancy scan asap :/

today scan showed i Ovulated today, right ovary follicle was seen irregular in shape and size of 18.7
i was little bit amuzed so i asked Dr last month it was at CD17 and now at CD11, so she replied its Clomid who's making O early or late

now Progesterone to start from 22 March, i look for concieve plus or preseed but not found, and dr said to do sex today night and again in 12hours :/

ehhh... many questions are again in my mind :s

Baby, yesterday night i also felt cramps in right side, today after my scan i felt on left side too & yes by the pain my mind clicks i'm about to O , and sumhow your pains are related to Oingm i guess so

Swetmel have you done any test?? you temp really going well and i count it cross the line, thumbs up for you

I guess it has been 16 days since I ovulated, but I'm afraid to test. I just think I will be so devastated if it is negative.

Swet, dun felt negative and just do this, thumbs up for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->