Metformin & PCOS

yes baby its early to go with test, at least i wait for 10 to 14 dpo
my FF showing my AF will come on 28th or 29th, so i am just thinking to wait till 30th if no AF so i do a test

meanwhile Progesterone will start from tomorrow night

i also buy a tester last month but nt used tht, and its as sensitive tht test 1 week before AF, so might be i directly used that, till then let see how my body reacts :)

(hugs) stayhopeful, I am so with you right now. We can't afford to take the next step so we are just stuck. I have faith God is leading me down his path. But really my patience is wearing thin. I hope IVF is your chance hun.

Hugs, Krissie!:hugs: I completely understand what you mean about patience. I'm kind of frustrated with God's timing right now...

5dpo ... feeling tired with backache, all night passed with headache on one side, bloating, and now feeling same like as AF is coming :(

after 3 night, it was night i try to sleep since 12am but eyes not close for a second, after 5am felt sleepy

Aein, is it possible you are stressed or something? I know when I get stressed I have trouble sleeping too. :hugs: maybe you need a sleeping aid to help you get a little rest?

baby, really dun know may be this is also a point :/ even i used pain killer to relief with headache last night
let see how it goes on today night

:hugs: hope you can get some rest soon.

Question ladies! I've been having what I *thought* was ewcm for a few days. I know Tuesday it was ewcm, but since then it hasnt been as wet or slippery as ewcm. But it still stretches like ewcm. So I was doing some google research, & I read some stuff about sticky cm after O'ing. But how can I tell what the difference is between 'sticky' cm & ewcm? Has anyone ever had 'sticky' cm & can fill me in??? It would be appreciated!

My cm is usually thick & lotiony before AF comes. & I had the lotiony cm before AF last month also. I'm currently somewhere around 3-5dpo, & pretty confused :wacko:

Baby i'm just dull with this CM hthing, sorry i cant reply you anything op
but i felt this must be some good sign <3

i also noted light yellowish discharge on my nappy, afterthat i try to check my cervix, lolz
i sometimes check it, but as am dumb i cant guess whats this actual inside :D

Baby I'm doing fine thanks :) just getting on with things and really enjoying not being stressed about wantin a bfp (don't get me wrong, I realllly want one!!) think I'll test at cd 50 which is a few days before my gynaecologist appt.

Sorry cant help about cm, I'm sure some of the other ladies can help!

Good luck with test Bunny and yes your appt time is coming near.., yaaaay

Bunny - so nice to hear from you and glad to know that you're relaxed! :thumbup: GL with your upcoming gyn appt!! :)

Aein - sorry to hear you're not really feeling well :hugs: Hopefully you're able to get some sleep tonight!

Baby - I found this on another thread and it pretty accurately describes my experience with the different types of cm I have:

Dry CM (or no CM)

What does is look like on your fingers? They come out with nothing on them at all really and they dry really fast once in the air.
What does it look like in your pants? Pants are usually unaffected. Nothing on them.
What does it feel like? Dry i guess. Doesn't feel like much of anything
What does your vagina feel like when you have dry CM? It might not be as easy to insert your fingers at this time of your cycle than at others because you aren't as lubricated.
Anything else useful?

Sticky CM

What does is look like on your fingers? It might be a creamy colour and quite thick in consistancy. If you use two fingers and put some of it on one, press them together and then pull slowly apart, sticky CM will make loads of small peaks on your fingers because it breaks really easily. It's also described as gummy.
What does it look like in your pants? It can dry to a crumbly kind of yellowy substance. When dry the pattern it makes in your pants is kind of scratchy and assymetrical.
What does it feel like? When you have it on your fingers from checking it can feel thick and sticky. In your pants and dry it is crumbly and gummy
What does your vagina feel like when you have sticky CM? Your fingers are easier to insert, but still not lubricated.
Anything else useful?

Creamy CM

What does is look like on your fingers? If you insert two fingers, put some on them and pull slowly apart it will make small gloopy peaks. It is like lotion and a creamy, whiter kind of colour. It's much wetter than sticky CM
What does it look like in your pants? It has a much higher water content, so you may notice a kind of symettrical "fried egg" looking effect - the cream sits in the middle, but the water of it bleeds a bigger circle round it, making it look like a fried egg iykwim? It might dry some, but usually it's quite wet still even in your pants.
What does it feel like? It's like lotion. It's kind of slippery, but not as slippery as more fertile fluid.
What does your vagina feel like when you have creamy CM? Your fingers should go in quite easily and your vulva might feel cold to the touch
Anything else useful?

Watery CM

What does is look like on your fingers? When you pull your fingers out and your CM is watery, it's usually clear with maybe some cream in it, although the cream will be really thin and watery. There might be so much of it that it's kind of run down your fingers and onto your hand while you were checking inside your vag.
What does it look like in your pants? Your pants will just be wetter in general and you might be feeling a little more frisky during the day.
What does it feel like? Wet and watery and slippery
What does your vagina feel like when you have watery CM? Your fingers will go in quite easily and your vagina might even have "bloomed" a little bit. When i am fertile mine kind of swells a little, so the vulva feels more 'open' and accessible.
Anything else useful?

Egg White CM

What does is look like on your fingers? This is the stuff that gets anyone who is TTC excited!! It looks like eggwhites, which is why it has that name. If you get some on your fingers and pull them apart it should stretch for a couple of inches without breaking. It is quite jelly like, but much stretchier and may be clear or tinted with a bit of cream or pink. If it is pink tinged that just means that you might have had an ovulatory bleed, which is a great fertile sign.
What does it feel like? Mega, mega, mega slippery and jelly like. Just like eggwhites.
What does your vagina feel like when you have EWCM? Very easy to insert fingers and very lubricated. You might have been feeling generally wetter and more lubricated throughout the day and quite frisky too. My vulva is usually "blooming" as described under the watery CM section.

I really hope this helps! :)

Thanks JL! My 'sticky' cm is more ewcm I guess lol.

Hey ladies- I thought I would do a quick 'update'. I am currently just waiting for af to show. I am not sure when she will but I am on CD 26.

Hubby and I are almost done moving so I am so grateful for that. And I have my oral/written comps for my Masters in a couple weeks so I have been hyper-focused on those two things. I am really ready for the end of May to get here so I can have some rest.

Thank you Jl for such good info, how are you going through, when is your next scan??

yesterday night was some relax for me after 3 nights

tdy morning my BBT drops from coverline and also my chart crosshair confirmed into dark lines means as per BBT chart i Ovulated around CD8 .... dun know now where its going

:hugs: Aein. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Good luck ladies. :sex: your socks off.

AFM, I started a new cycle. I have been trying to avoid ibuprofen because I heard it can delay ovulation and I don't want that to happen again. I'm going to keep with the same plan for this cycle.

aww sorry Swetmel that witch grabs you, just kick her this time so he wont come again <3

last day all spend in AF like cramps, even lower backache disturbed me all time
this 2ww time really disturbed us, i'm just think what if no result this month too, should i stop taking Clomid, take some rest, give DH some time so he take medicines do excercise etc, let see what we plan after some weeks

Ladies,

i'm confused this time, i just check my cervix position and i saw my finger with brown blood :/ its not coming out yet
i'm in CD17, just 9 days past Ovulation ... i'm very annoyed whats this?? any idea AF cant come so early, what i do??

Aein, fx'd that maybe what you seen was implantation bleeding! Its right around when you should be implanting. So I'm praying for you! I experienced something similar last night, when I checked my cervix there was some spotting in the cm. I think its too early for me to be having implantation bleeding, but me & hubby did dtd last night. So I'm thinking maybe my cervix was irritated.

My cm is still real stretchy, which is completely weird for me. I only see it when I check my cervix (its not a lot so that I feel wet or anything), so I'm still confused on what is going on with that. I'm like 6dpo, or somewhere close to that depending on which day I actually O'd. I dont know for sure which day since I didnt use opk's or temping to determine when I O'd. :shrug: Maybe I didnt notice the extra ewcm lasting after O last month because I didnt really check my cervix.

Gud luck Baby
I'm also on Cd9 or Cd7 (as per scan) so we cant doagnosed anything so early, so just pray for yourself and myself too, huggs

i talk with my Dr cousin live nearby me, she said to put pad and observe it, do compkete bed rest no liftingwork etc, and no test so early... at least for some days :/ if AF showed up its AF else something change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->