Metformin & PCOS

Hippie, not to get your hopes up, but the month I had spotting that came and went with cramping (and no consistent spotting before AF), I was pregnant. I even thought I was out because of the spotting (I had spotting at 6 dpo, 9 dpo, and 12 dpo, the 12 dpo was even red) but tested anyway and BFP! <3 Good luck!

Thanks for your input<3

I'm use to the whole spotting first day then next my period was here. Now it's like I spotted yesterday and thought my period would be here today. Nothing. Even yesterday the spotting wasn't that bad where i needed a pad. I used one during the night because thats when I get my AF, but nothing. DH & I did BD on CD 23, so idk. My GYN didn't want us really trying till i'm under a certain weight and I'm only 12lbs away and lost 30lbs already. So i'm going to try not to read into this too much because i'm sure my body is just playing tricks on me, at least that's what i will keep telling myself for now ;)

Hippie, not to get your hopes up, but the month I had spotting that came and went with cramping (and no consistent spotting before AF), I was pregnant. I even thought I was out because of the spotting (I had spotting at 6 dpo, 9 dpo, and 12 dpo, the 12 dpo was even red) but tested anyway and BFP! <3 Good luck!

Thanks for your input<3

I'm use to the whole spotting first day then next my period was here. Now it's like I spotted yesterday and thought my period would be here today. Nothing. Even yesterday the spotting wasn't that bad where i needed a pad. I used one during the night because thats when I get my AF, but nothing. DH & I did BD on CD 23, so idk. My GYN didn't want us really trying till i'm under a certain weight and I'm only 12lbs away and lost 30lbs already. So i'm going to try not to read into this too much because i'm sure my body is just playing tricks on me, at least that's what i will keep telling myself for now ;)

Haha good luck either way :) :hugs::flower:

Bunny, try not to freak out! The u/s tech sounds like a real ass. I agree though, I'd think you were closer to 4 weeks seeing as you JUST started seeing a second line AND got a positive on a CB. :hugs: Dont stress, its not good for the baby!!! :D I'm praying for you hun.

Hippie, I'm not sure :shrug: I should have had AF a week ago today & I still have nothing. I had brown cm 6dpo & 7dpo, then about 12dpo I had pink cm. Then again a few days go I had more pink & brown cm. :shrug: But I got a bfn a week ago. So who knows? I usually get spotting for 1-3 days before AF comes, but its not like colored cm, its actual spotting. So I feel your pain, my cycle is all wonky too :haha:

Bunny - definitely try not too stress (I know it's SO much easier said than done). I had my first scan at 5 weeks and when I went in the tech warned me that it might be too early to see anything at all but that if that happened it would be completely normal and they would repeat the scan at a later time. Wait to see what your blood hCG levels are - they will give you a lot of insight into how your pregnancy is progressing. I'll keep my fx for you hun!! <3

Hippie, Baby, Aein - I'm sorry about your wonky cycles - hopefully they turn out to be wonky because of a delayed bfp! :hugs:

Also, Aein - to be honest, I have to agree with SweetMel - I'm not convinced that you actually O'ed this cycle. I know you said that they confirmed with a scan, but did the tech actually see the collapsed follicle or did she just assume you O'ed cuz you had no follicle there? It just seems a bit odd that you would have O'ed so much earlier this month than last (but with using the same protocol) and that you needed an hCG trigger last month but didn't this one. In addition, the temp drops and spotting don't make sense and it really makes no sense you wouldn't get af. I'm sorry this month has been so troubling :hugs: Hopefully next cycle will be smoother <3

Please don't stress yourself bunny. More than likely it is just too early to see anything. I have had a few bad technicians tell me things that weren't true about my scans. Don't let the mean people upset you over nothing. Have them do some blood test for hcg and TSH.

Thanks so much ladies :hugs:

My second scan is on Friday 26 so two weeks today. And I'm getting bloods taken tomorrow and monday. When can I expect the results of the bloods? They wrote on them that they are urgent. If they are doubling they can pretty much exclude ectopic and I really want to rule that out soon cos two weeks til the scan is too long to wait!

JL, Tech Dr confirmed raptured egg in right ovary as per its irregular shape and it was 18.3mm
when i visit Dr she said Oing happened tdy ... even same day in morning when i note my temo in BBT , amazingly before scan it showed Oing lines and in evening Dr also confirmed

moreover Dr said its Clomid making me Ovulate so early or late, and when i study i let it know Ovulation can happen as early as 3rd of taking last clomid dosage ... rest i really dun knw where hormones are going

last month my cycle was 34 day long, if same this month so its 2 day up no AF here although 2 days before i was feeling cramps as AF is here :( should i leave all things, stop all medications , wt i do realky a big Q in mind :/

bunny, I think bloodwork can come back relatively quickly. Especially if marked urgent. It took 2 days for my progesterone syrum to come back, & it wasnt marked urgent. Fx'd you see beautiful doubling numbers. :hugs: :hugs:

Aein, I wonder if that odd spotting you had was a super light AF? :hugs: hope something comes soon!

I forgot to test this morning, so I guess I'll do it tomorrow. :shrug: Not feeling very confident about this test anyways, so kinda glad I didnt test today & get a bfn right before coming to work like last week. Atleast if I test tomorrow I have the whole weekend to sulk it off before going back to work.

Baby, second day of spotting i visit Dr she checked me and said this is not AF :/ so things are quite messing up

Baby, good luck with test.., praying for a good result <3

Baby - good luck with testing! Hope you get a wonderful surprise!

Aein - Your spotting does sound very strange! Did the doctor say what could be causing it?

Bunnh, she just said dun worry it sometimes happened after Ovulation
but secondly she also said if you are in doubt, come after mensis and we chk for Ovarian cancer or cyst :(

Don't worry too much, I'm sure they just want to rule them out before looking into it further :hugs:

yea may be, today 4th day end and i didnt buy medicined Dr prescribed me, thinking to wait some more days, may be visit another Dr too, all upto DH :/

Bunny, try not to freak out! The u/s tech sounds like a real ass. I agree though, I'd think you were closer to 4 weeks seeing as you JUST started seeing a second line AND got a positive on a CB. :hugs: Dont stress, its not good for the baby!!! :D I'm praying for you hun.

Hippie, I'm not sure :shrug: I should have had AF a week ago today & I still have nothing. I had brown cm 6dpo & 7dpo, then about 12dpo I had pink cm. Then again a few days go I had more pink & brown cm. :shrug: But I got a bfn a week ago. So who knows? I usually get spotting for 1-3 days before AF comes, but its not like colored cm, its actual spotting. So I feel your pain, my cycle is all wonky too :haha:

I usually spot the day before then next day I get my period whether it's light or moderate and go from there. This time it was spotting CD 34 and thats it. Every time I wiped after going to the bathroom I had some brownish discharge then next time was brownish with a little pink in it. I'm on the 2nd day (CD 36) and nothing. I looked back on my cycles and this is not normal for me. It's spotting then bleeding. Never spotting then nothing >.< This might start to drive me insane.... and DH & I BD CD 17 & 23 since GYN didn't really want us trying until I got to my weight goal. And of course didn't use protection like she advice because well - i hate condoms, just weird feeling makes me lose the mood right away:haha:

Also now when I wipe it's like slight yellowish CM? I don't know whats going on anymore. Stupid cycle... And since Feb 15 I was bumped to 1500mg Metformin ER for 3 days then bumped to 2000mg Metformin ER. Last period was March 8

Also, also - still cramping slightly too. It's not like painful, just uncomfortable.

Just go through Jrs. B thread and i found this, worth sharing .. be careful ladies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-club/1818651-fisherprice-seahorse.html

So I wanted to update....

I took a test and it was :bfp:!!!! I couldn't believe it so I took another test and it was :bfp: too!!!

My GYN is closed on the weekends, so I'm going to get into my doctors to start blood work rolling and get into my GYN on Monday! I'm still in shock and can't believe this and I'm also scared for this little one because of my PCOS... But mostly in shock this happen because I never thought it would....... :)

Congrats!!!!!!! Amazing news :hugs: our dates will probably be quite close :D I'm worried too about having pcos and being pregnant but I was told not to worry as its getting pregnant thats the problem not really being pregnant :)

Wooow very good news Hippie, lots of hugs and prays
and yes its time for you to be excited....

really niw m also thinking to do a test again but afraid

I understand how you feel Aein, but its worth a try so you know whats going on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->