Metformin & PCOS

Hippie, welcome dear, and really good tht you lost your weight i am sure it gonna effect you in good way <3

JL, i hope ans pray everything go smoothly with you, baby gender i think help one in doing future shopping, etc.. wt do you say? i dun know when i got preggo should i be able to know or no :/

JL, yea its hard time and now m trying to busy myself in some activity, problem is m all alone here, no one around us, nor i do outside alone without DH
Dr said dun worry for spoting/tiny bleed as its normal after ovulation sometimes, but if you are in trouble come after AF and we chk for ovarian cysts or ovarian cancer :/

she give me medicine if no AF in 4 days should take this, aftertht again Clomid .. and againa scan on CD11 ..... i really wish to visit another Dr but looks this coming cycle i have to go as it is :(

Sweet, i am sure the pain is Oing pain and may be your right ovary is releasing an egg, so good luck and keep BDing and yes your temp showing you Ovulated <3

hi girlies af is due today or on the 15th if it comes on the 15th it mean my lp is 19 days.....is that okay could i still get pregnant when its that long? i took a test today and it was negetive so its just a waiting game!

Fallen, i've also this question in my mind, no AF here as well and as oer my scan on CD11 today LP is 23 days long... speechless wt will hapoen next, first time so long cycle after Oing :/

Fallen, I checked out your chart. It looks like you may have ovulated at the time FF says, but with your temps up and down like that in the first phase it makes it hard to tell. There is a definite temp shift however. Some ladies have longer lp. I think you can have a 16 day lp. In any case, your chart looks better this cycle than it did last cycle.

Aein, don't feel dead. AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE. you have us to talk to. Before I joined this thread, I started reading it from the beginning. You were doing so much better then. My opinion is that you need to back up and do what you were doing before you got your cycles messed up.

Swetmel, i really dont know wt is messing up, even yest rced h for BDing just because i want AF naturally
last month 12 days spotting and ting bleed making me annoyed and dr saying if you thought you have cysts or ovarian cancer, just back visit aftermensis and dun take clomid

secondly she said we take clomid for three months so take it as before and come for scan at CD11 :(

what i do?? DH saying go as before with this cycle too but where is AF :(

I don't think you ovulated. I think you started to but then didn't. Are you taking progesterone now?

I've Ovulated on CD11, its confirmed in my scan same day, tht day BBT chart also showed Oing lines but later when i started Progesterone it just go away, but i've Ovulated

its 10th day Progesterone stopped as Dr give it for six days when i was feeling light bleed / spotting

I just can't believe your temps would nose dive like that while on progesterone and then you didn't start AF when your prescription was done. That's confusing. Have they told you what your lab numbers are? For example did they do a CD21 progesterone test?

Morning.

I had a dream that the witch had came and woke up convinced she was here. I checked and she isnt and took my temp which has shot up of you look at my chart. I am getting af pain so she should be here by the end of the day. Also done a ic and thats negetive!!

I just can't believe your temps would nose dive like that while on progesterone and then you didn't start AF when your prescription was done. That's confusing. Have they told you what your lab numbers are? For example did they do a CD21 progesterone test?

m also surprised why this much temp low, wts going on with my body dun know and Dr dont asked me for any test for Progesterone :wacko:

its cd35 tdy no AF here... i wont take medicine which Dr precribed me to take if no AF
it looks my cycles which were quite normal before now behaving abnormal :growlmad:

even i'm requetsting DH to visit another just to take second opinion but he's not willing to go so its better i keep quite :sleep:

Aein, sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with your cycles :hugs: Hopefully the witch shows soon, OR even better, you get a bfp!

Fallen, sorry to hear the witch is on her way. :hugs:

Bunny, how is everything???!

AFM, STILL no AF :( nothing. I'm going to test again in the morning, since that'll be roughly a week late for AF. My back has been sore the last few days, & I've noticed a little boob tenderness. Like when I was laying on my tummy last night they hurt which is unusual unless AF is either here or coming. Anyways, once I test if its still BFN I guess I'll take a few provera pills to get this cycle started. Or I may just wait & see when it comes... :shrug:

Good luck with test baby, fx'd for you dear <3

Sorry about BFN fallen :(

Aein sorry your cycle is being crazy :(

Fx'd Babyjla!

AFM, I changed to Metformin Extended Release. It was still making me very nauseated and pukey, so definitely needed to do something else. Last night I met up with the toilet waayyy too many times (and not to use the bathroom) :( Hopefully this extended release goes much much better! <3

Well the last few days have been a blur! And not really in a good way!

I got m bfp on Monday and after having to hand in a urine sample I ended up phoning for a phone appt with my doctor on Tuesday morning. Got an appt for literally 5 mins later :haha: So he phoned and said I didnt need to take a sample in even though I had :dohh: and to just go a head and book a midwife appt which I did and that was Wednesday (yesterday). Was really nervous and the other half was trying to not get too excited as we both had it in you heads that something will go wrong. Anyway, the midwife appt went well, we didnt meet the midwife who will be monitoring me for the next 8 months but that didn't bother me because neither of them will be there at the birth because my town doesnt really have a suitable birthing suite (it consists of 2 beds and shuts at 8pm :haha:) so I will have to give birth 75 miles away at the nearest decent hospital. She started my notes and tried to guess how far along I was, she was convinced, as was the doc, that I was 6+ weeks whereas I'm saying 4-5 weeks.

So she phoned and booked my a dating scan at this hosptial 75 miles away for today. So off we went today and I knew it wasn't goin to be good :( The lady going the ultrasound was horrible!! She started the scan and said that if I was 4-5 weeks that they wouldn't be able to see a thing which they couldnt so I had to have (my first ever..) internal.. Was not nice! She kept saying things like have you had any pain or bleeding and things and then said "theres no sign of pregnancy".. Who the hell says something like that!?!?! Was in tears and she asked if I was sure I was 6 weeks and I said no thats why I'm here! I dont think Im that far along it was the midwife! Another midwife came in and took blood and explained they either think its too early or that it could be ectopic as they couldnt see it and they all seemed quite worried and have booked me in for repeat bloods on saturday and monday.. So now im panicing cos they are panicing! Eugghh :shrug: Awful day. Sorry for the hugeeee post :blush:

Sorry you've had to go through that bunny :( :hugs: :hugs: I think it's just way early since you JUST started getting noticeable lines on your tests I'd say you are more like 4 weeks. <3 Good luck with the betas!

awww Bunny hugs dear, be calm and m also thinking you are at 4
m oraying this cant be an ectopic, else its early to showed up things, so just relax and take good care of urself, okkkkkk

markswife, good luck with extended Met <3

my neighbour is Christian from India Kerala, she has a 5yrs old daughter, tdy she asked me abt AF thing as we normally talk about when on door... so i told her wt Dr said, she is saying to wait atleast 5 days more, if no AF, so do test again but dont take medicine for inducing AF ....

what you all suggests me, wt should i do??

So I have a very odd question. Anyone ever spot, have the slight cramps one day and the next no spotting and on and off slight cramps?? This is driving me INSANE! Every cycle I spot then get a period. This time nothing. I'm not going to read into it because I bet over night it will come, but this just has never happen before >.< Input?

Hippie, nuthing like this i felt nor i can answer you besg, may be someone else can asnwer you

but i can say 7dpo i start spotting, tiny bleed which remains till 12 days and dr changed my vaginal progesterone to oral one, but for 6 days only ...

Hippie, not to get your hopes up, but the month I had spotting that came and went with cramping (and no consistent spotting before AF), I was pregnant. I even thought I was out because of the spotting (I had spotting at 6 dpo, 9 dpo, and 12 dpo, the 12 dpo was even red) but tested anyway and BFP! <3 Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->