Metformin & PCOS

Good luck with Oing markswife <3

lol, DH just turns into romanti within seconds and now relax after BDing watching his fvt politics news columns, ehhh ... i plan to test in morninb at CD38, although i'm nt hopeful but let see where it goes :)

Markwifes - Glad the nausea is away! And good luck Oing, hope its not long now!! :D

Good luck Aein :hugs:

Bunny, thanks but its not my month, i knew it before
now confusion in mind should i start medicine ti o nduced AF or first visit another Dr and let see what she said

any idea Ladiea?

Wow. I'm gone for a bit and you girls have so much news for me to catch up with.

Congratulations hippie. :happydance:

Bunny, your numbers look great. :happydance:

I will probably be buying the hpts next weekend. :haha:

Hippie, congratulations!!!

Bunny, sorry your ultrasound tech was such a jerk. I know that when I had my bfp before and they did a scan at almost 5 weeks, the doctor wasn't surprised that he didn't see anything. He said it would be too early.

AFM, I took prometrium to induce a period because my bloodwork at my FS showed that I didn't o this cycle. I stopped it a week ago Thurs and still no AF. I've taken it twice before, the first time I started AF while I was still taking it and the second time it was a week and 2 days later (so it would have been yesterday). I've been cramping a lot this week and could have sworn I would start a million times. I've even been wearing a pad since Tuesday because I was afraid I would start while I was teaching and wouldn't be able to run to the restroom right away. I would go to the bathroom expecting to see I'd started, but nothing. Not even a spot. I don't know what to think. There's a tiny possibility I may have o'd but I don't even think the timing with BDing would work work out if I did. We BD'd on Sat night and I started Prometrium on Tues, then we didn't BD for almost 2 weeks because DH was sick and then I was. This is messing with my mind!!!

Good luck with testing sweetmel! Hope you give us a 3rd bfp this month!!! :)

Aein, I think you should visit another doc & see if they can help you figure out why your cycles are so crazy lately. *Hugs*

Stayhopeful, I've never taken prometrium but isnt it supposed to be safe if you are preggo? :hugs:

Afm, I started spotting friday night, had some spotting Saturday... & not really anything yesterday :shrug: there was a small bit of brown spotting this morning, but only when I wipe. i figured AF would have been here by now, so not sure whats taking so long! I've also been sick this weekend, which has sucked. I was vomiting Saturday & everytime I thought about eating I felt queazy. I was a little better yesterday, but still felt sick everytime I ate. Havent eaten yet today so not sure how its going to go. But last night I had the chills so bad & nothing would get rid of them. Poor hubby was so worried about me. My teeth were chattering & I was shivering & had goose bumps all over. I took a hot shower with no cold water on & my skin was beet red when I got out yet I was still freezing. & this morning I woke up with a terrible migrain :dohh: so I'm laying out of work today to try & nurse myself back to health. There's a stomach bug going around work, & my boss actually has it too so thankfully she was understanding. I'm kind of glad AF held off over the weekend, that wouldnt have been fun. Throwing up & on my period lol.

ohh baby, do rest and take care of yourself, praying for your good health <3

i started medicine Dephston to induced AF... let see when witch come :mad:
this cycle DH saying go ahead as dr said aftertht we see if need to change Dr we will do :)

omg! I'm on the edge of tears right now.

I called the OBGYN and they said I need to wait for 8 weeks and since i'm not having issues theres no need for blood work. Keep taking the Metformin and prenatal. OK. Then I called my doctor about the blood work. She informs me i'm 6 WEEKS ALONG! How can i be 6 weeks along?????? Now I'm freaking out because since I never knew, what if something happened?? What if I hurt myself the wrong way. I've been trying to lose weight and putting my body through hell. What if the baby isn't OK? My doctor only did a blood test to see how far along I was and thats all they know. I'm really upset and don't know what to do :'(

ALSO if i'm 6 weeks along i had a normal period on March 8 - omg *CRIES*

Hippie, please dun cry dear relax,,, see is happen sometines mensis came and we dun know wt has been developed inside, this time you need to be calm and relax its good for you and baby also

eat healthy, be happy rest leave on God .,, i wish to be close to you ang hugs you <3

but question in my mind, no symptom , no positive test, no period off ... so how can we get we are pregnsnt :S

Hippie, please dun cry dear relax,,, see is happen sometines mensis came and we dun know wt has been developed inside, this time you need to be calm and relax its good for you and baby also

eat healthy, be happy rest leave on God .,, i wish to be close to you ang hugs you <3

Thanks Aein,

I've been back and forth on the phone since 8:00am and i'm done with the phone. My GYN looked over the blood work and the hCG levels 400something. They said i'm between 4-5weeks which sounds NORMAL because DH & I BD on March 17 we must of timed it JUST right. I have to go back to my primary for another blood beta on my hCG levels. They said they should of doubled since the last time and if they didn't then it's not good, i would of miscarried. I honestly didn't want to hear that! So I'm hoping everything is ok. I go in around 1:50pm to get blood drawn and hoping in the next day or 2 I will hear results. So another thing i will worry about. If the hCG levels did double I will feel much better and can relax a bit more :)

Thanks ladies!!

hippie, they will be souble dear, just keep all negative thinkings away, hun

see in my case tdy is 40 cd no AF here, its first time in my life never happened before i was hesitant to take any medicine to induces, just because had something in mind , may be a bean try to work inside not showing up, may be i take tablet and hurt something inside, but at lat last night i started, God knows better whats good or bad for us, but he always do best dor us <3

Hippie, try not to freak out! My mom had normal periods her entire pregnancy with me! She didnt even know she was pregnant til 5 months along when she thought she had a uti because of back pain :haha: crazy! I'm sure your numbers will be doubled, try not to stress!

Hippie, try not to freak out! My mom had normal periods her entire pregnancy with me! She didnt even know she was pregnant til 5 months along when she thought she had a uti because of back pain :haha: crazy! I'm sure your numbers will be doubled, try not to stress!

Thanks hun!

I went back to my primary to get more blood work done. The lady drawing the blood was so rude! She was asking if the OB/GYN gave me a script for the blood work. No.... I told her I called earlier and the doctor OK'd it. *UGH* She left me in the room to ask and came in pissed I was right. The doctor over at OB/GYN said i could get my blood drawn at the primary - it wasn't a problem, GEEZ!

Anyway - I got a copy of my hCG level and it was 481! That's a good number:thumbup: At least I think so. It will probably be 2 days till I hear about my results, but I'm sure I will end up calling the OB/GYN to ask.... :p

Hippie keep calm! I was told I was 6 weeks or over and I kept telling them no I'm 4-5 weeks! So when I got my levels taken and they were at 652 they told me thats low and made me worry!! Now that my 2nd results came back at 1064 and todays came back 2088 they said they now think its more likely to be early pregnancy rather than ectopic and I'm like duhh I told you that and you guys made me worry over nothing!! Need to have a scan soon though to confirm everything :) Sucks you have to wait 2 days for results, mine were marked as urgent and I got them same day.

Aein - I don't know what to say, I have no advice, your situation is so strange because like you said this isn't normal for you. I do hope it's a little bean that hasn't showed up yet but if not really hope you can move onto a new cycle soon :hugs:

Hippie, I think you are fine. Stand up to them and tell them how it is. Don't let them push you around.

Bunny, your numbers are great.

Baby, sick again? :hugs: do get better soon.

Aein, I think you should see another Dr. The one your with is just throwing meds at you. Not helping at all.

Thanks Ladies

as i told earlier i started Dephston to induced AF its second day .. let see now when AF showed aftertht try to move for another Dr

Fallen, dont feel like this dear, try to be relax and positive <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"