Metformin & PCOS

Yup Bunny i understand, lets see try to do this else star medicines to induced AF :)

Congrats!!!!!!! Amazing news :hugs: our dates will probably be quite close :D I'm worried too about having pcos and being pregnant but I was told not to worry as its getting pregnant thats the problem not really being pregnant :)

I'm not even sure how far along I am >.< I'm hoping the tests weren't false, but then again 2 in a row. Still shock I guess. Got the blood work done today and then woman asked when I knew and I said today, so she asked my primary doctor, but she said if I had positive urine test it will show on the blood. I'll know more Monday since Sunday the doctors are closed and I'll call my GYN too. Just so exciting and still in shock and probably will be for a few days until I know everything is fine.

Celebrate the day hippie, yes its your time <3 which CD you tested and when was you Ovulation

Celebrate the day hippie, yes its your time <3 which CD you tested and when was you Ovulation

Good question i don't know when I O'd. I BD with DH CD 17 & CD 23 only. So I must of timed it just right :p I wasn't even trying this month and didn't think anything would happen.

Good question i don't know when I O'd. I BD with DH CD 17 & CD 23 only. So I must of timed it just right :p I wasn't even trying this month and didn't think anything would happen.

woow so your good luck was on peak, and egg likes the sperm so they meet up hahahaha :happydance:

very very happy Hippie, soon or later all of us are coming in same queue , i hope this year brings lots of happiness for all of us :thumbup:

Ohh God i just chk your chart and you are on CD37 today, same as i am ON ...
you reached to destiny and i'm stuck for some hours :D hey someone pull me out please

I wasn't trying either hippie and hardly dtd! Strange isn't it!

Bit worried today though, got my hcg results from thursday and was told there low at 652 :( so had blood taken again today and have been waiting all day for the results. I phoned to check and they said it's still in progress and I'm to phone in an hour. Longest hour of my life!

Bunny dont take stress dear, ther are gonna be normal <3

Got a call back, levels have nearly doubled :D 1064 now and the midwife said because it's over 66% they're more than happy! So am I! Going to repeat tests on Monday and if it shows its nearly doubled again there is a high chance we will be able to see something on the scan on the 26th :D I am a wee bit worried that it hasn't completely doubled but I suppose it's a guide and it was a few hours short of 48 so it could of went up more :blush:

hippie - CONGRATS!! That's amazing!! I'm so happy for you :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! :)

Bunny - those numbers sound good! I wouldn't worry too much about them not totally doubling, my RE told me that they double to triple every 48-72 hours so there's definitely some room for variation. I'm sure they would have told you if they were concerned at all, and they said they were happy with it! :happydance: Numbers that increase at that intensity are definitely not indicative of an ectopic, so you should definitely get see something on an ultrasound soon :happydance: So happy for you!!! <3

Aein - I think you should test, and if it is a bfn then I would take the meds that your doc prescribed to kick start af. I'm sorry this cycle was so wonky for you hun, but I feel like it may be good to put it behind you and start fresh with a new cycle. Hopefully this next one will be more normal and you'll get your bfp soon <3 Have you decided if you're going to continue with the clomid and scans next cycle?

Baby - have you tested again?!?

Got a call back, levels have nearly doubled :D 1064 now and the midwife said because it's over 66% they're more than happy! So am I! Going to repeat tests on Monday and if it shows its nearly doubled again there is a high chance we will be able to see something on the scan on the 26th :D I am a wee bit worried that it hasn't completely doubled but I suppose it's a guide and it was a few hours short of 48 so it could of went up more :blush:

So glad to here your blood test results are good! I'm going to be nervous about mine until Monday, but staying calm at the same time :D

Congrats hippie!

Bunny, glad your numbers have doubled! Yaaaay!

Jl, no I didnt need to test. I started having brown spotting last night which carried on into today so I'm assuming the witch will be here before the weekend is out, or shortly after. I'm glad the witch is coming on her own, but still bummed about the bfn :/

New cycle is a another chance baby! Glad it came on it's own, onwards and upwards to a new cycle and a bfp! :)

Hippie - Definitely enjoy it! :D

Bunny, Yaaay i told you na it will be gona rise, <3

JL, thanks dear yes definitely if this is not my cycle so i should move ahead, i first try to switch another Dr to take second opinion or also change it too, plus will go ahead with the medicines Dr precribed :)

Hippie!!! I knew your spotting thing sounded an awful lot like mine when I was pregnant! <3 CONGRATS!!!!

YYYAAAAYYY Bunny for nearly doubling numbers!!! There is definitely room for variation there, I say those numbers are good! <3 Grow baby grow!

Sorry about the BFN and AF spotting Baby :( I hope next month is it for you! :)

AFM, I started the extended release version of Metformin a couple of days ago and NO MORE NAUSEA!!! WOO! Still waiting on O, hoping it will happen soon and getting annoyed with the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->