Metformin & PCOS

Markswife, bad you are not feeling good with Met, hoping you get rid of it soon

Bunny, wts update??

wt are you all ladies upto?? wts the progress

Thanks ladies! Managed to get a phone appt with my doc this morning, she said I didn't need to take in a sample :dohh: Knew the receptionist was wrong!! He said not to worry about having pcos ad being pregnant, carrying out not eating too many carbs and to come off metformin but I'm not sure bout coming off it, he said he wasn't sure so will get back to me. Made a midwife appt for tomorrow at 10am so really excited but it doesnt feel real at all. Will need a dating scan cos I havn't had a period for over 40 day so could be further on like 6-7 weeks but I only think I'm 4-5.

Baby - Fingers crossed baby!! I hope it's good news!! :D

Markswife - Sorry met is giving you awful side effects :hugs:

Aein - How are you gettin on? :)

woow exciting and good luck with appt Bunny, m very very happy for you this time and really i wish to hug you this time

Bunny, forget abt me this time , just think for yourself <3

I know im out after getting apparent faint positives. I tested on clearblue today as af is due tomorrow and it said 'not pregnant' Gutted!!!!!

So going to proper start on the metaformin now!

Hey aly, after a long time saw your post, how are you doing dear wts update??

aww with OPK i have zero knowledge Fallen, never used it
but tell me if you are preggo, you wont be happy?

Thansk Ladies. <3 Bunny, my OB wants me to stay on Met until 12 weeks pregnant because of the PCOS. You might want to look into that. She said it would help lower the risk of miscarriage, so I'm definitely doing it (especially with our losses).

So, I think the side effects could have been either a bug or part bug. I have had awful sinus sickness yesterday and day before. Today I just feel drained of energy (like when getting over a bug) and my met hasn't given me nausea all day. Fx'd!

Hey aly, after a long time saw your post, how are you doing dear wts update??

Not good! Missed taking my met for too long so now I'm having to start back at 1000mg. Will go up to 1500mg starting Sunday and do that for two months. Still no sign of AF so I'm hoping this will do the trick. If not my doctor will put me on birth control for three months

Bunny - similar to markswife, my OB wants me to stay on the met until the end of my first trimester to help lower the risk of m/c. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! <3 Congrats again!! :hugs: :flower:

Fallen - I'm sorry hun, I don't know much about opk's testing for bfp :shrugs: Sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Aein - I'm feeling ok, this week seems to be the hardest so far for the tiredness and nausea, but all in all, it's not too bad. I won't be able to tell the gender for another few months, but I can't wait until I'm able! I have another scan at the end of this month. How are you feeling hun? I'm sorry you're having a hard time :hugs: What did the doc day when you got your hcg tested? Are you gonna continue with the same protocol for next cycle? Try to stay postive, I really believe it'll happen for you :hugs: :hugs: I wish there was some magic way to get all bodies to work properly :hugs:

markswife - I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Baby - GL with testing!!

AlyCon - I used evening primrose oil for a bit last year and it did give me really good ewcm, but I ended up stopping it because I was having a hard time pinpointing my o time, and they say you shouldn't take it after you o because it can cause uterine contractions. If you're like me and don't alway know when you o then I would recommend something like preseed instead - it'll make up for a lack of ewcm without the risks. GL!

Hello Ladies!!

It's been a while since i've been on here. I see a lot of BFP! Congrats ladies!! H&H 9 months to you :)

I have an GYN appointment on May 17, the day after my 6 year anniversary with my DH.

I'm still taking 2000mg ER Metformin and waiting for my AF to come, i'm CD33 - not temping either. I'm about 12lbs away from my goal to my GYN happy, so I hope to reach it before my appointment!!!

A lot of my friends are getting pregnant, so i'm a tad sad. I just crochet a beautiful baby blanket for my best friends wife, who is 30 weeks pregnant. I can't wait to present it at her baby shower. Her husband saw it, since he's one of my BFF and he loved it :) I can't wait for our turn to come to be pregnant. I've got my girls name picked out, just need a boys name :p

Hope everyone is well and I'll try to keep up on here.

Hi girls.

Good to hear from you hippie. Congratulations on the weight loss. 12 lbs to go is really good.

My chart looks like I ovulated a few days ago. My temps have maintained an upward pattern. I had what seemed like a lot of cramping, and even now I have a feeling of pressure on my right side. I have a headache too. On the bright side, it should be a shorter cycle this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->