Metformin & PCOS

Fallen, the last seven days of your chart looks great. Wait a few days a test again. :thumbup:

I think I might be ovulating!! I don't temp or anything but this morning I had dark pink stain on the toilet paper when I wiped and I thought AF might be coming so I put in a tampon (and it went in really easy like I was slippery down there). When I came home I took it out and there was more dark pink and some light brown CM. I don't check for CM so I haven't seen that before. When I looked it up I read that brown CM with light spotting could mean ovulation or implantation!!! I know I'm getting my hopes up but Im going to have sex today just to be sure. We also had sex two nights ago so hopefully we'll be covered just in case this is ovulation!!! :) As far as it being implantation i highly doubt it unless i conceived the same week my husband came home. Either way I don't plan on testing anytime soon unless I start having symptoms.

Good luck aly! Fx'd its O or IB! Either would be great :)

Good luck Aly!

Hopefully it is a slow BFP Fallen! <3 GL!

Aein, I hope AF shows up for you soon so you can move on and get that BFP! <3

AFM, I am pretty sure today is O day, had a VERY positive OPK yesterday <3 Fx'd this is our month!

Hey ladies- I thought I would give a brief update.

So I am currently on CD 50. I am feeling frustrated with this cycle. I think with all the stress and forgetting my metformin so much is causing this.

In other news.. I passed my comprehensive final for my masters. I now have to do my oral next Wednesday. However, basically everyone passes that. I am super excited to be that much closer to done.

Now if only my body would cooperate I could start focusing on babies.

Thanks ladies! I've used the bathroom quite a few times today and didn't get the dark pink again until just now (it's almost 2am). It was the same as before dark pink only when I wiped. Me and DH had sex around 6pm so if this spotting is ovulation then I have a good feeling! On the other hand it could be AF which is also a good thing because it would be my first Natural AF in almost two years. And it would mean I don't have to go on BC :) so basically I'm hoping one of three things is going to happen

1. I get AF in the next few days
2. I get AF in about two weeks if this is ovulation but I didn't catch the egg
3. Either this is ovulation or implantation and I'll get my BFP in about two weeks! :)

So hopefully in the next few days/weeks I will have SOMETHING to be happy about!

Good luck Aly! I do hope your cycles are sorting themselves out :D Fingers crossed for a bfp!

Krissie, congrats on passing! Thats awesome! I know how you feel with the frustration! My cycle has been ridiculous this time. I'm on CD49 & had 5 days of spotting which ended yesterday. I had O spotting earlier in the cycle & everything was looking good, until CD35 when AF was supposed to show!

Bunny, how is everything looking? Still good I hope!

Afm, i'm pretty much stuck in the same place. My spotting went away after 5 days of brown/pink spotting. But there was also a small bit of red so I really thought AF was coming. But I had a tampon in all day yesterday & there was nothing any time I went to the restroom. So I quit wearing one last night & so far I havent needed any sort of protection. There isnt even anything when I wipe! :shrug:

Baby - I'm doing great thank you, went for my gynaecologist appt yesterday and got to tell her I'm pregnant and I told the nurse too when we were waiting for her to arrive. They were both soo happy! Was quite nice they were making a nice fuss about me considering the attitude I received at my last scan. We all turned into little school girls talking away and giggling and the next minute the gynaecologist said do you want to nip next door and we can do a scan? My eyes near popped out my head with excitement! So the three of us ran to the next room and quickly got set up and she did an external and was like omg I can see somthing! I was like really!?! She then said do you want an internal? I have never said yes so quick in my life :haha: So in front of them I took my bottom half off lightening quick and we did the scan, I got to see my wee baby's sack :cloud9: She couldnt date it but told me im around 5 weeks and my next scan a week today we will be able to see baby and probably heartbeat too :kiss: It was such an unexpected day and they were so unprofessional but it was so nice to have them act like normal people rather than strict professionals. Sorry for the long post :dohh:

Your cycle sounds so annoying baby, have you told your doc? It seems quite common that these things happen but so frustrating! Hoping for a bfp or at least af to come so you can start a new cycle!

The pink spotting stopped after my last post. Yesterday I had some more brown spotting, but it was a little darker than the day before. None today though. I've also had cramps and lower back pain. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but this seems a lot more like implantation than ovulation or AF! Usually AF (when she decides to show) comes on quickly within a day of spotting. But we had sex again today just to be sure.

We're leaving for a weekend trip tomorrow so I'm going to try to have fun and NOT symptom spot unless its something really obvious! If I honestly feel like I'm having symptoms then I will test in maybe a week or so.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Bunny, thats so exciting you got to see the sac! I bet you were doing backflips :) congratulations! & yes, my cycle is very aggravating this time! I can't believe its doing all this, especially when I thought I would have already gotten AF by now & been onto my next cycle! Ha, what a joke!

Alycon, I've got my fingers & toes x'd for you that this is indeed implantation!!! Good luck hun!

Afm, nothing new to report. Spotting never came back. This morning I came into work & could smell the red rice & sausage they were having for lunch & it made my stomach turn. I was scared I might be getting the bug AGAIN, but it went away thank God & I'm ok now :) I did go to the gym Wednesday morning, & plan to go this evening. My love handles are so sore! My legs too lol. But thats what I'm aiming for! To work those areas & lose this fat! Hopefully I can lose some more of this weight before our vaca in July. Thats going to be my main focus for a while, as opposed to ttc. I'm still going to try for sure, but this cycle has thrown me off & I'm just wanting something a little easier to aim for, like losing weight. Plus, it'll benefit me either way, so why not? My next ob appt is May 8th, so I guess we'll see where we need to go from there.

Thanks baby! I'm hoping its implantation, ovulation, or at least AF!! I just hope it's SOMETHING and not just random spotting. I guess I'll know soon.

Hello Ladies,
Last IUI cycle was cancled, but DH and I :sex: before being cancled. No period, so took HPT and got a shock. It was positive. Had my 1st BETA and it was 70.2.

Bunny, that is so awesome that you got to see the sac. What a nice doctors visit. I wish they could all be like that.

Aly, I hope you did experience IB. That would be nice wouldn’t it? Good luck testing. Have fun on your trip.

Baby, good for you that you are getting fit. The extra blood flow to the uterus during exercise might help. I remember you have a weight loss goal, but I can tell you from personal experience that doesn’t matter as much. Weight comes off when it wants to. Just keep going regardless.

Dbluett, that is so great! Congratulations.

Refresh my memory. How many bfp does that make for this thread?

Bunny - yay for your ultrasound! That's so exciting!!

AlyCon - fx that this is IB! (and if not then O'ing or af) :)

Baby - sorry to hear that you might be getting a bug :( but great job on the losing weight! :thumbup: How are you feeling about your upcoming ob appt?

SweetMel - I think that makes 4 bfp so far (and fx there'll be more to follow soon!!) Speaking of, your chart looks great! How long is your normal lp?

Aein - as SweetMel already said - we miss you! Give us an update!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->