Metformin & PCOS

Glad she finally turned up Aein, onward and upwards to a new cycle!

Aein - I'm so glad af finally showed and you can start a fresh new cycle! :hugs: <3

Bunny - how did your dating scan go?!?

AlyCon - GL!!! I hope this is your bfp!! When are you going to test again??

Hope all you ladies are doing well! The thread has been quiet lately!

Aein, glad to hear the witch finally showed. Good luck this cycle!

How are all our preggo ladies doing?? Hope its all good news!

I have nothing new to report. I havent been on much because frankly, I feel really discouraged & have been putting my time into more positive things. I planted my vegetable garden & everything is looking good so far! We have so many different veggies its unreal, but I'm sooo excited! I bought a food processor at a tupperware party & that bad boy cuts through onions & tomatoes like they're butter!!! I'm so excited to make homemade salsa & pasta sauce & jar it. I'm also focusing on losing weight. So far I've only lost 1 more pound, but its something. I'm hoping still to lose a good bit before our trip to myrtal beach, so I'm trying to eat healthier too. I'm not dieting, just maybe eating less. Or not going out to eat so much. Or when we do go out, I get something healthier like grilled chicken instead of fried. I can't do diets. I've tried in the past, but I think I can make smarter choices. I have been trying not to think about trying to concieve. AF still hasnt come & I couldnt even tell you what CD I'm on its been so long. I stopped counting @ 50. I havent called my doc because all he'll say is take Provera, & I dont want to do that. It makes me have horrible periods. So I guess at my next appt on May 8th I'll ask & press for a referrel to a fs. We have a little money put away, & that'll help with the fs expenses. If he wont refer me yet then I guess I'll just keep focusing on weightloss & everything else for a few more months. I wouldnt be crushed honestly if I had to wait a few months. Or even a year, so we can get some of our debt down. :shrug: Just really tired of failing. It puts me in a depression way too much & I hate it. Hope everyone else is doing well though!

Forgot to mention I took a test a few days ago which was also bfn. So no chance the first one was early.

Aein, I hope your new cycle is much better for you.

Baby, I don't blame you for not wanting to take the drugs. Let AF come when it comes. Just take steps to improve your health. That's what I'm doing. Your garden sounds nice. I wish I had the space. I have a few container plants. I'm growing cilantro. I have a started an avocado tree (don't know what I will do with it). And I just bought a seed package today to plant lavender. I want to grow some lavender to see if I can make stuff with it.

AFM, I think my cycle is off to a good start. My temps have been really low (96.9) so that worries me a bit. I have been exercising and staying active. Learning how to eat gluten free is hard. I just figured out that some speghetti sauces have gluten in them and I never would have thought so. I have probally been accidentally glutening myself, but today I bought a jar that is labeled gluten free. I'm trying to eat organic as much as possible, but there is only a limited amount or organic foods available.

I'm pretty sure the "faint lines" I've been seeing are indents. Like I said before I have great vision and can see things most people can't, especially if I'm looking for it! So all these tiny gray lines have been torturing me these past few days making think I could have a BFP when I don't. I'm seriously disappointed, so many people swear by FRERs but I can't use them if they're all going to have that clearly visible (at least to me) indent line. I'll have to stick to new choice and digis. I have one FRER left so I'll probably use it but if I can't see an obvious pink line then I'm tossing it. No more obsessing over so called faint lines. I might just go to the docs for a blood test later this week. And get this over with once and for all. I can't even tell you how discouraging this has been.. I feel stupid for even thinking I could be pregnant :( silly me

thanks you all ladies <3 love ya all

Aly, you should be positive dear and dun feel like silly wait for some days and do another test

Baby, we r living in an appt its gallery open to sky, so m also planting some veggies too :)

AF is really hurting me this time, may be showed late thts why, clomud 3rd round will start by today :)

Don't feel bad Aly. I've been there. Did you see the post of my messed up Walgreens blue dye test? It was supposed to be one of those plus or minus sign test, but instead I got neither. It was just a shadow of a plus. Needless to say, I am never buying those tests ever again.

where are all Ladies

Babh, Bunny, krissie .... wts going on around
any updates?

Well ladies, I got my BFP!!!! <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/IMG_4133copy.jpg

heh congratsssssss, big hugs dear
wishing you happy n healthy 9months

wooow our this thread is becoming luckiest fir BFPs..... couldnt wait to hear from many more and I also :)

Thank you so much Aein!!! <3 I hope you and all of the other ladies get your BFP's soon too! <3 They are coming!

JL - This scan went a lot better thanks! Saw the sack, yolk and fetal pole. My baby looks like a grain of rice :haha: And got to hear a bit of the heartbeat so I'm more relax. But I managed to get another scan in two weeks :blush: I also forgot to ask how far along I was :dohh: but OH said the screen said 6 weeks 5 days but a midwife told me I'm 5-6 and wrote 5 weeks on my notes so I'm a bit confused. Also noticed on my notes that the scan was a viability scan instead of dating :/ Glad I never seen that before I went in or I'd be panicking! But yes everything is good thanks :) Any update with you?

Baby - you've been busy! You make me sound so lazy! :haha: Your veggie garden sounds great and what a great idea it is. Don't think I have the patience for it :haha: Well done for the healthy eating, diets never work but healthy eating definitely does. It keeps the weight off instead of it creeping back on.

Sweetmel - Well done for the healthy eating, you have more willpower than me! :haha: Keep up the good work with staying active!

Alycon - Crappy tests have gotten all of us :( they are awful. Keep positive cos you never know when your bfp will turn up! Hopefully soon!

Aein - Sorry af is bad this time :( It's a horrible feeling. I always found a hot water bottle and a big bar of chocolate helps :haha: good luck with your next clomid cycle :)

Markswife - Congratsss! Great news! :D do you know how far along you are? :)

Thanks Bunny :) I'm almost 4 weeks (based on estimated O date), should be about 4 weeks on Wednesday. So super early.

Girls

I hope you dont mind me jumping in here.
I was diagnosed in Jan with PCOS and put on met 1500g, but GP just upped it too 2550 daily? is that too much? is anyone else taking that amount?
i expected her to up it too about 2000g but im on 3 x 850's a day?

thanks in advance xxx

Congrats markswife!! :)

MrsG30, I've only been up to 2000 before. But I've known of ladies taking 2500. Good luck I hope it works for you!

Markswife,

Wow! That's amazing! :happydance: Congratulations. Wishing you a H&H 9 months! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->