Metformin & PCOS

Af showed up. So far it hasn't been too bad. Hubby was disappointed. He asked me what more do we need to do? Bd more? :haha: "like everyday?" He asked. O boy! :dohh: :blush:

congrats dbluett! Thats awesome!

Sorry the witch showed sweetmel :hugs: me & hubby dtd every day this month & had no luck, but maybe it'll work for you!

Hi Ladies!

how are you all doing, sorry i cant go through last posts so duh knw wts going on
hope everyone is fit n fine

Been awful quiet in here recently! Would be nice to know what everyone is up to :) whether it's about ttc or not! Unfortunately I'm boring and not up to anything exciting or have anything exciting planned :haha:

Hi everyone!

Would like to be part of this thread. TTC #2 since 8 months. Two failed cycles with Clomid + HCG shot. Diagnosed with PCOS in August 2012 and lately got tested with Insulin resistance. Will be starting on Metformin this week. Feeling nervous

I was wanting to know what the usual side effects of metformin are? Any dietary suggestions and tips....

Thanks so much!
Leena

thanks Swetmel, how are you doing?

Bunny, same here just life is passing on its way

Leena, welcome on board dear, hopeful you will get positive result by Metformin
i'm here with no side effects just try to ate Tabs with meal, good luck

Thanks Aein. My doc has asked me to start with 500mg (1 tablet) 1/2 hr before lunch for the first week, then gradually increasing the doses. Was it the same for you?

Thanks Aein. My doc has asked me to start with 500mg (1 tablet) 1/2 hr before lunch for the first week, then gradually increasing the doses. Was it the same for you?

ys for first 5 days i take half tab in morning and half night.. but i suggest you take it with me meal to avoid any side effects:thumbup:

Started testing yesterday and got the FAINTEST SECOND LINE EVER!! Like I thought I was going crazy and seeing things! So I took a picture and played around with some lighting and effects on photoshop and I could totally see it! :) so I posted on the testing thread and two other girls said they could see something. I tested again yesterday and got the same result. So now idk if its the start of a BFP or if all tests have that weird line on them idk. I'm still hopeful because Evaps tend to be much more noticeable like a thick grey line and this definitely wasn't that so I have my fingers crossed.

Today I bought one box of frers (2 pack), one box of digital ept (3 pack), and two of the dollar tests with the dropper. So that's 7 total. Based on the spotting I had, if it was IB and it took a few days to complete then I should at least have a faint positive by Monday. But if the spotting was O the maybe I would get BFP between Wednesday and Friday of next week. I'm going to do a FRER on Monday and depending on what the results look like I will take it from there. Of course I'm saving the digitals for last and that will be the one I use to show DH! That is IF there's anything to show! Here's hoping :)

How is everybody else???

wooow thts cool Aly, good luck <3 my gutt saying its your month
please also post the pic here too or refer to tht thread

Here's the link!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1837621-need-eyes-tweakers-please.html

I looked at the pics ally. I have line eye bad. I can see a line on any test. :haha: so I'm no help, but I hope you are. Good luck on your next test!

Got my dating scan in two hours so were about to head to the hospital cos it takes an hour and a half to get there. So nervous cos the last dating scan didn't go so well :( fingers crossed its a better experience!

SweetMel- me too!! That's why I had to post it for other people to see. I also have really good eyesight so I'm thinking I might be seeing a line that's supposed to be there but that's not really supposed to be visible to the average person. Idk, just me stressing myself out even more lol

I'm already getting nervous about Monday!! I think I might wait until Wednesday because that will make two weeks since the spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->