Michael turns one tomorrow

confused87com

Reaction score
My little boy turns ONE!

I cant believe it, where has the yr gone? :shrug:we have come so far from my 2lb 5 little sproglet. You would never know he was a preemie now apart from his size ( 15lbs) :haha:he can crawl, pull himself up and walk around holding a hand. My little miracle.
I have been through hell and back this last year with my little preemie, and a year ago tomorrow was the worst day of my life. Tomorrow is gonna be the best, a new start with my one yr old.

My little boy turns one on mothers day. How perfect it that!

Wishing every premie mom a happy mothers day tomorrow, ( i wont be on as i have a birthday to celebrate!:happydance:)

Happy Birthday to Michael!!! And congrats to you, Mama- you DID it! :hug:

Awwww.

Happy Birthday to Michael for tomorrow and have a fab Mummy's Day.

V xxx

thanks guys, its mad how emotional about it i am . i knew i would have weird emotions but hey, im gonna ignore any remembering last yr and enjoy this yrs!!!!

Congrats! You did it! You've made it through the 1st year, which is always the hardest. I know, i've been there. My twins were born prematurely. And they weighed in at 2lb and 2lb6oz. It was agonising having to watch my 2 little babies, not being able to touch them, hold them! It was a very tough time, especially on my older toddler (now 5). I spent much of my time at the hospital and my husband had to work, and our poor Nate barely saw us for the first few weeks. They're now 3. One is still a little small for his age, but the other is actually above average height! They're truly amazing little miracles, and i'm so proud of them!
Enjoy Michaels 1st bday! And have a happy happy Mothers day! You truly deserve a great day! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->